FOX News: AZ: Biden +9; NC: Biden +4; WI: Biden +8 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:58:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  FOX News: AZ: Biden +9; NC: Biden +4; WI: Biden +8 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FOX News: AZ: Biden +9; NC: Biden +4; WI: Biden +8  (Read 6566 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« on: September 02, 2020, 05:24:32 PM »

Wow. Pretty much all in line with what we've gotten recently.

AZ is the most shocking, b/c the fact that we know have two polls that have Biden +9 and +10. Is it possible that Ducey's handling of the virus was that bad that it just catapulted Biden even further?

Wisconsin also lines up perfectly with Morning Consult (Biden +9), showing that if anything, Biden's lead has appeared to grow there since the Kenosha incident.

North Carolina also lines up with Morning Consult's recent two polls (Biden +3 and Biden +2).

It appears that either the polls are wrong or Morning Consult is surprisingly good this year.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 07:02:01 AM »

I'm skeptical of NC and AZ (at least by those margins), but I'm sure that WI number will have many posters here breathing a small sigh of relief.

Nobody should be breathing a sigh of relief because of a Fox poll lol

I'm not sure I follow. 

People should not take Fox Polls as super high-quality polls, is what I'm trying to convey. They're VERY below average. Marquette or even Trafalgar is probably you're best bet in Wisconsin for accuracy.

girl what.

the Fox News poll is showing pretty much exactly what the Morning Consult poll showed as well.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 12:46:47 PM »

Marquette I definitely understand, but why is Trafalger more desirable than a Fox poll? Also, the topline of this Fox poll of Wisconsin is within the margin of error of the last Marquette poll.

Remind me, Dale, what was the last Marquette poll?

49-44 (Biden +5)

That's actually a bit less than I thought it was. I was remembering Biden +6

Marquette was +4 with LIKELY voters and it was before both conventions too. I thought it was accurate then, what I don't think is accurate is Biden doubling that after a 1-2 trend against him nationally, especially when Fox had only +7 nationally before the conventions.

and Fox was on the lower end pre-convention, so it's possible they were a slight outlier at the time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies