Military Times/Syracuse University: Biden +6 among military troops (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:33:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Military Times/Syracuse University: Biden +6 among military troops (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Military Times/Syracuse University: Biden +6 among military troops  (Read 5366 times)
vitoNova
United States

« on: September 02, 2020, 09:42:54 AM »

Trump's abandonment of the Kurds is also probably a huge factor.   I never deployed to Iraq and don't know many people who did (I was isolated in a "NATO bubble" in Europe), but I hear OIF combat veterans really took this issue to heart.
vitoNova
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 09:36:52 PM »

Trump's abandonment of the Kurds is also probably a huge factor.   I never deployed to Iraq and don't know many people who did (I was isolated in a "NATO bubble" in Europe), but I hear OIF combat veterans really took this issue to heart.

I can't believe I forgot about that. It's amazing how ancient everything pre-COVID seems.

I could see that though. If anyone could remember this it's the troops who had potatoes angrily flung at them by Kurdish civilians out of a feeling of betrayal.

lol.  Okay.   I have no idea what you just said. 

But here's a rec. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies