Pasco County (FL) - St. Pete Polls: Trump +17

(1/8) > >>

Tender Branson:
56.7% Trump
39.4% Biden

This was Trump +21.4 in 2016.

A 4% swing to Biden.

Pasco has ca. 550.000 inhabitants and is north of Tampa.

This poll of 1,040 likely Pasco County, Florida voters was conducted on August 27, 2020. This poll used the registered voter lists supplied by the state of Florida as of August 4, 2020.

The sample of voters that were contacted included random samples of registered voters within the boundaries of Pasco County, Florida.

The issues surveyed included questions related to the General election in Pasco County, Florida.

http://stpetepolls.org/files/StPetePolls_2020_Pasco_August27_K5TMZ9.pdf

BlueSwan:
Eh...a 4% swing to Biden is OK, I guess, but pretty weak compared to the swings we’ve seen in other district polls, which are very often double digits.

Person Man:
It's a place that is trending for the alt-right, but maybe there are more suburban-like situations popping up there, too.  I still feel that a 4 point swing in Pasco is good. Then again, its about what Gillum got. It a good sign if there really are moderate Cuban Republicans who vote Democrat for president.

Landslide Lyndon:
Quote from: BlueSwan on August 29, 2020, 06:43:13 AM

Eh...a 4% swing to Biden is OK, I guess, but pretty weak compared to the swings we’ve seen in other district polls, which are very often double digits.

IIRC, Pasco is a very Trumpy place. Not hard to imagine that Biden barely makes any headway here.

Horus:
I wouldn't expect Biden to improve on Hillary much here. Pasco is very white, very old (with more retirees coming in of course) and surprisingly wwc for Florida.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page