NYC Mayor/2021 Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:25:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NYC Mayor/2021 Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NYC Mayor/2021 Megathread  (Read 127844 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: December 30, 2020, 08:10:01 PM »

Anyone but Yang, please, Yang is the type of candidate that online people think will govern well, but in actuality will not govern well
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 01:02:20 PM »

Warren endorses Wiley.

Ugh.

No way I could support Wiley despite AOC's endorsement if this vile piece of excrement is supporting her.

I'm not a fan of Elizabeth Warren, but there are many politicians in both parties who are much worse than she is.
No she's definitely one of the worst Democrats. You'd have to scrape the bottom of the barrel with people like Donna Shalala and Justin Fairfax for ones worse than her.

What is wrong with Warren? Also Joe Manchin, Joe Lieberman, Henry Cuellar, Kurt Schrader, and John Bel Edwards are all worse than Shalala or Warren. Your hatred of Shalala and Warren is so bizarre.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 02:24:29 PM »

Warren endorses Wiley.

Ugh.

No way I could support Wiley despite AOC's endorsement if this vile piece of excrement is supporting her.

I'm not a fan of Elizabeth Warren, but there are many politicians in both parties who are much worse than she is.
No she's definitely one of the worst Democrats. You'd have to scrape the bottom of the barrel with people like Donna Shalala and Justin Fairfax for ones worse than her.

What is wrong with Warren? Also Joe Manchin, Joe Lieberman, Henry Cuellar, Kurt Schrader, and John Bel Edwards are all worse than Shalala or Warren. Your hatred of Shalala and Warren is so bizarre.

Lieberman isn't a Democrat anymore.

Point taken, but how does this relate to the other examples

The problem with Warren is she's a dishonest snake (see what she said about Bernie) and her entire campaign was just about idol virtue signaling and nothing to help out working people. Biden though I didn't support him is actually turning out to be a great example of what the party needs, he's pushing for a lot to help out ordinary people that Trump doesn't give a sh!t about instead of wasting his time with such virtue signaling. Also for that reason Biden beat Trump and Warren would've likely lost. To top it all off Warren has shown DEEP disrespect to the Native American and Latino communities.

Please stop peddling this nonsense, I didn't support Warren, but Bernie saying that he didn't think a woman should be president was very wrong, and it's annoying that the Bros are still peddling this a year after the primary. Also I'm confused how Warren is virtue signaling and how she has shown disrespect, but whatever.

And Shalala is an absolute ghoul. She's actually an enemy of working people, in fact one the chaplains at the University she was President of even flat out called her "an enemy of the working poor."

Why exactly is the opinion of a chaplain relevant? Also I am still confused what was wrong with her actions during the University of Miami strike thing, but again whatever.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies