NYC Mayor/2021 Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:24:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NYC Mayor/2021 Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NYC Mayor/2021 Megathread  (Read 128133 times)
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« on: December 09, 2020, 05:45:29 AM »

C from 538

I'm SHOCKED. SHOCKED by this poll. The foxes are running the hen house, cats are chasing dogs, the rain is going UP! NYC political heavyweights Eric Adams and Scott Stringer are playing second fiddle to a shockingly successful but nevertheless 3rd tier Presidential candidate. This poll could be garbage, but even if it's 10 points off, Yang is here to stay if he runs (barring a sudden collapse or terrible campaign).

It's choice of candidates is odd (no McGuire, Quinn is a LOL), but still...wow. Probably just name recognition though.

Call it identity politics, but I'm always in favor of getting more Asian-American representation into office.  I'd be okay with this considering it's New York City. 
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 12:36:49 PM »

Ukrainian-American Inna Verkinov, who was born in Chernivtsi, Ukraine flipped 48th District in NY City Council from Democratic to Republican
Just proof how Trumpy the Russian and Ukrainian parts of Brooklyn is

Bit of an election quirk that her opponent lost this cycle while running as a Democrat while he also lost last cycle running as a Republican.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies