NYC Mayor/2021 Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:22:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NYC Mayor/2021 Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NYC Mayor/2021 Megathread  (Read 127746 times)
Coldstream
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -6.59, S: 1.20

P P
« on: January 03, 2021, 12:48:13 PM »

Very odd of him to jump in and jump out.

Well, changes nothing

Maybe he thinks redistricting gives him a route back to congress?
Coldstream
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 04:55:21 PM »

I’ve gone from finding Yang a bit irritating in a “get out of the way and let the real candidates fight” in mid-2019. To really warming to him, and finding him quite endearing. The more I see of him the more I like him, he’s not polished and I’m not under any illusions that he’d be an amazing mayor but you get the sense that he’d be a public servant if nothing else. And it wouldn’t shock me if others find him equally endearing.
Coldstream
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 01:29:03 PM »

Dante De Blasio's vote:

https://nypost.com/2021/09/21/board-of-elections-snafu-reveals-dante-de-blasios-mayoral-election-votes/

No one is supposed to know whom Dante de Blasio, or anyone else, ranked No. 1 on their mayoral primary ballots — unless they announce it — but thanks to the bungling Board of Elections, that information has now been made public.

Mayor Bill de Blasio’s son was one of nearly 400 New Yorkers whose votes in the June Democratic primary were disclosed in publicly available data because he was the only person to cast a ballot in the election district that includes Gracie Mansion, according to a newly released report.

Dante ranked Maya Wiley first, followed by Eric Adams, Kathryn Garcia, Ray McGuire and Shaun Donovan, researchers discovered because of the Board of Elections’ privacy-protection failures.

Researchers from Princeton University and Stevens Institute of Technology documented 378 instances in which only one person in a precinct voted in the June 22 mayoral primary, meaning Board of Elections data showed precisely whom an individual voter ranked on their ballot.

Can we just implement martial law already?

How small are these precincts that there are 378 with only one voter in?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies