Fantasy Football? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:59:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Fantasy Football? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fantasy Football?  (Read 2145 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: August 23, 2020, 03:59:55 PM »

Any interest in getting a fantasy football league together again this year? We have a little less than 3 weeks until the first game.

I'll send some messages to past players to gauge interest.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 02:09:26 PM »

I'm in. I'm happy to be commish like in the past and restart our ESPN league. However, I'm going to be pretty busy to whip up participants, so if someone else wants to do that I'd appreciate it.
I'm on it. 7 people currently including those who posted in here, so we should be able to get to 8 or more. Could you go ahead and reactivate the league whenever you get time and I can help ensure people get signed up and then help find a time that works for most. Thx!!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 11:42:29 PM »

Tuesday night will be perfect, it doesn't conflict with any of my shows. I sent a message to someone who had expressed interest previously.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 05:01:28 PM »

Playoffs:

1. TexasGurl (10-3) vs.
4. Tmth (7-6) - Currently 85% chance of winning (I have Mahomes, Hill and Kamara so this Chiefs-Saints game will decide it)

2. Illiwek (8-5) vs.
3. Sjoyce (9-3) - Currently 99% chance of winning

I have a good team but have had bad luck - highest scoring team by almost 100 points during the regular season, but barely crept into the playoffs. Thus, me beating TexasGurl wouldn't be too big of a upset considering records.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 12:01:33 AM »

Well, to those who say gays can't do sports, tough luck buttercups!!! TM NARROWLY wins the fantasy football league, though a valiant effort was made by Sjoyce and honestly thought I was going to lose heading into today but a couple big performers saved me. We were also the two highest scoring teams in the last two weeks, so both deserving to compete for the crown. Wasn't expecting this after the draft but am grateful to have won both this league and my personal league (which I was picked to finish last in).

Championship Game (2 weeks combined):
Me: 334
Sjoyce: 226
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies