The American Commonwealth: A 2020 Election Game (Proposal/Sign Up Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:04:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The American Commonwealth: A 2020 Election Game (Proposal/Sign Up Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The American Commonwealth: A 2020 Election Game (Proposal/Sign Up Thread)  (Read 3111 times)
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« on: October 29, 2020, 02:41:16 PM »

What does everyone think of using an independent New England for the country? I have a basemap I can use for it.

Smiley
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 04:50:36 PM »

What does everyone think of using an independent New England for the country? I have a basemap I can use for it.

Smiley
I'm putting it together in piecemeal fashion. Not sure when I'll be able to launch it, but I think I'm going to use this concept. I have a basemap from an AH.com project, as well as a list of complete riding results and a swing calculator that I can use to simulate the results from.

Sounds good! Now, no offense Chairman, but your last few games haven't really materialized, if you need any help with this New England game's creation I would be happy to (preferably post Nov 3).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies