The American Commonwealth: A 2020 Election Game (Proposal/Sign Up Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:24:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The American Commonwealth: A 2020 Election Game (Proposal/Sign Up Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The American Commonwealth: A 2020 Election Game (Proposal/Sign Up Thread)  (Read 3122 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 21, 2020, 06:11:10 PM »

Out of curiosity (not that I'm seriously interested in playing the game), who is the Governor-General?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 06:15:04 PM »

Out of curiosity (not that I'm seriously interested in playing the game), who is the Governor-General?
I was thinking Collin Powell.

Great choice.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 07:42:38 PM »

Could I get a list of who is running for the American Party (I admit that of the remaining choices, I'd be at least mildly interested in playing as Andrew Yang, even if he's got no shot to actually be Prime Minister).

Otherwise, I'll wait until the Keys segments come out, as playing as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez or Barack Obama in a future election appeals to me...
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 10:14:10 PM »

I admit that I almost never have interest playing as a conservative...but if Paul Ryan is now available...

That's really tempting, actually.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies