TX HD 112 - GQR (D) - Biden +21
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:50:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  TX HD 112 - GQR (D) - Biden +21
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TX HD 112 - GQR (D) - Biden +21  (Read 722 times)
Boobs
HCP
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 07, 2020, 12:41:26 PM »

Biden 57
Trump 36

Was O'Rourke 53 Cruz 44

NE Dallas County burbs.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 12:53:27 PM »

The Dallas, Houston and I35 corridor suburbs are going to be an absolute slaughter. Beautiful. 😢
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 12:53:36 PM »

That number suggests that Dallas County as a whole could be over 70% Biden.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 12:54:54 PM »

For those who know Dallas, it's about half of Garland, about half of Richardson, and Sachse plus a bit of Rowlett on the edge. Its northern border is the Dallas/Collin County line, so it just runs straight along that boundary.

GOP incumbent is Angie Button, a Taiwanese-American woman. She won her last reelection in 2018 by an insanely narrow 51-49.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 12:55:18 PM »

whats more interesting is state legislative polls are being released in the first place!
Shows how hard Democrats want this chamber.
Tintrlvr
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 01:25:32 PM »

That number suggests that Dallas County as a whole could be over 70% Biden.

And that Biden is on track to win Collin County maybe 51-47.

On these types of numbers, it's hard to see Trump winning Texas. We'll see if they hold up.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 01:35:24 PM »

For those who know Dallas, it's about half of Garland, about half of Richardson, and Sachse plus a bit of Rowlett on the edge. Its northern border is the Dallas/Collin County line, so it just runs straight along that boundary.

GOP incumbent is Angie Button, a Taiwanese-American woman. She won her last reelection in 2018 by an insanely narrow 51-49.

https://davesredistricting.org/maps#viewmap::2c003259-5842-4a6f-b05c-2f5574b15705

DRA has all the legislative maps up, no need to describe it.
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 02:16:49 PM »
« Edited: August 07, 2020, 02:30:09 PM by Monstro »

Three other House districts were closer than this one, including the recently polled 108st. If Dems won them, they'd be about five seats away from flipping the State House.

Gimme more TX House polls!
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 03:18:38 PM »

Three other House districts were closer than this one, including the recently polled 108st. If Dems won them, they'd be about five seats away from flipping the State House.

Yeah these TX House polls are interesting, and these incumbents are doing much better than Trump is doing, so honestly I'd be interested in a poll of HD 134 to see by just how much Davis is outrunning Trump, given we have polls with Meyer and Button both outrunning Trump by sizable margins.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2020, 03:28:48 PM »

At the rate that these districts are going, it really looks like Biden could win TX. For real.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2020, 03:31:15 PM »

At the rate that these districts are going, it really looks like Biden could win TX. For real.

Itshappening.jpg
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2020, 04:04:30 PM »

The Dallas, Houston and I35 corridor suburbs are going to be an absolute slaughter. Beautiful. 😢

I might have to change TX from tossup to tilt d. It is going to a absolute massacre in the TX triangle.
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2020, 04:14:48 PM »
« Edited: August 07, 2020, 04:21:14 PM by Monstro »

Yeah these TX House polls are interesting, and these incumbents are doing much better than Trump is doing, so honestly I'd be interested in a poll of HD 134 to see by just how much Davis is outrunning Trump, given we have polls with Meyer and Button both outrunning Trump by sizable margins.

That's exactly who I was thinking of. I have a feeling if she was able to survive the Beto wave with barely a crack on her 53% support, she'd be able to survive a Biden wave. But clearly all bets are off in Texas this year.

If it's looking this bad already, I can't imagine how far the GOP will fall when the DCCC, Biden & the Texas Democratic Party really get into full gear.
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2020, 04:22:56 PM »
« Edited: August 07, 2020, 04:38:23 PM by Roll Roons »

That's exactly who I was thinking of. I have a feeling if she was able to survive the Beto wave with barely a crack on her 53% support, she'd be able to survive a Biden wave. But clearly all bets are off in Texas this year.

If it's looking this bad in Texas already, I can't imagine how far the GOP will fall when the DCCC, Biden & the Texas Democratic Party really get into full gear.

Apparently Davis is very popular in her district. I feel pretty good about her chances, but you never know in an environment like this. I should throw her a buck or two.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies