Bernie Sanders offers bill to tax Billionaires wealth gains during pandemic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:40:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bernie Sanders offers bill to tax Billionaires wealth gains during pandemic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie Sanders offers bill to tax Billionaires wealth gains during pandemic  (Read 1227 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: August 07, 2020, 12:21:47 PM »

I am convinced that Bernie should of been the nominee, not Biden and I voted  correctly, if I am wrong so be it.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 09:22:44 AM »

Blue collar workers either urban or rural werent getting lifted by the economy, before Covid 19. Now white collar workers, with the closures of colleges and Universities have to live off unemployment,  which is a blue collar salary, that's why they insist on 400 to 600 payments to live off of, but after this year, it's not gonna last. But school closures are a permanent problem, telecommunications jobs are the future, not in school classroom learning.

It is might as well, due to fact, we were too focused on a sports ecommerce before Covid 19. Now, we have to adapt to sports not being ever the same
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies