Do you believe Joe Biden and the Democrats will "Kill God and religion"?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:14:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Do you believe Joe Biden and the Democrats will "Kill God and religion"?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Huh
Yes, definitely

No, absolutely not

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 62

Author Topic: Do you believe Joe Biden and the Democrats will "Kill God and religion"?  (Read 1637 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 06, 2020, 10:37:02 PM »

Lol
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 10:50:26 PM »

Yes, because the Democrats are the party of Rum, Romanism and Rebellion. Hock, Joe Biden is a Papist. If someone like him does not kill God and religion, I don't know what will do.
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 11:23:38 PM »

Yes, because the Democrats are the party of Rum, Romanism and Rebellion. Hock, Joe Biden is a Papist. If someone like him does not kill God and religion, I don't know what will do.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 11:24:10 PM »

If only.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 11:57:28 PM »

(please note that this is trolling and satire directed at the Republican Party's history of anti-Catholicism and not a factual statement)

It's not satire if you explain it.

I was gonna go with, "Yes, because the Pope will tell him to" but you beat me to it.
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 12:45:01 AM »
« Edited: August 07, 2020, 12:48:08 AM by Alex »

Yes, Biden will crown himself as the first official Pope of Atheism and will order the public excecution of every religious and/or Christian person on the US (other than Muslims ofc)
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 01:46:16 AM »

Joe Biden's an extremely powerful being you know. He'll tell you that he was born in Scranton, but he was actually born in Hell as a powerful demon unleashed on this Earth to destroy Christianity. And don't you try to tell me otherwise unless you have his original birth certificate!
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 06:24:58 AM »

(please note that this is trolling and satire directed at the Republican Party's history of anti-Catholicism and not a factual statement)

I was gonna go with, "Yes, because the Pope will tell him to" but you beat me to it.

It's because I honestly feared that someone would not get it and accuse me of all sorts of bigotry. Which maybe shows I have a low opinion of this forum.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 07:28:16 AM »

We could only be so fortunate.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2020, 07:37:59 AM »

Yes, Joe Biden and the Democrats will turn America into a second North Korea. Something that Trump is probably going to be very happy about, considering his amicable relationship with Kim Jong-un and all.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2020, 08:30:11 AM »

It's because I honestly feared that someone would not get it and accuse me of all sorts of bigotry. Which maybe shows I have a low opinion of this forum.

That's understandable. I satirically praised Trump's presidency as a smashing success in the "As a rule of Thumb, do you shift the results of most polls towards Trump?" thread, and several Republicans wholeheartedly agreed with me
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2020, 11:04:25 AM »

It's possible to have both a low opinion of this forum and not explain your satire at the same time.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2020, 11:05:50 AM »

It's possible to have both a low opinion of this forum and not explain your satire at the same time.

In fact I have a high opinion of this forum, but maybe my subconscious does not.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2020, 11:20:36 AM »

Yes. If Trump loses, we'll go back to the Obama years where saying "Merry Christmas" will be punishable by death
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2020, 11:52:34 AM »

No, but, Ds can offer different solutions than R, humans can only do so much that's not supernatural.  Pandemic set our priorities straight, that sports isnt our life, find some other things to do, with family
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2020, 01:25:17 PM »

If four years of Trump haven't done it, nothing will.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2020, 03:18:00 PM »

no, ppl always act like the gov can do all this scary crazy stuff but the US is pretty great bcuz we have too many lawyers for the gov to actually do anything ever
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2020, 05:39:38 PM »

No -Donald Trump, the Republican Party, and the evangelical movement are doing an excellent job all on their own discrediting 'God and religion' in the eyes of younger generations.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2020, 07:35:00 PM »

"Papist Joe" Biden is the enemy of God-fearing Protestants everywhere. When he travels halfway around the world to meet with the Pope in St. Peter's Basilica, Americans are right to ask who is really calling the shots in his campaign. (The "F" in ANTIFA stands for "Francis.") The man quotes athiest Democrat Thomas Jefferson in practically every speech he gives. Only the Blaine Amendment can save us now.
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2020, 10:16:26 PM »

"Papist Joe" Biden is the enemy of God-fearing Protestants everywhere. When he travels halfway around the world to meet with the Pope in St. Peter's Basilica, Americans are right to ask who is really calling the shots in his campaign. (The "F" in ANTIFA stands for "Francis.") The man quotes athiest Democrat Thomas Jefferson in practically every speech he gives. Only the Blaine Amendment can save us now.

Aye, else I fear 'twill be the end of representative government and a return to tyranny. Our Protestant faith is one that allows for liberty of conscience, whilst the papists revel in superstition and their bigoted Jesuitical Inquisitions. Have the principles of 1688 been forgotten, and the whole world gone Tory? Wherever it be established, Popish government always tends toward absolute and impartial authority. We need an Act of Settlement, by God!
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2020, 04:40:52 AM »

Aye, else I fear 'twill be the end of representative government and a return to tyranny. Our Protestant faith is one that allows for liberty of conscience, whilst the papists revel in superstition and their bigoted Jesuitical Inquisitions. Have the principles of 1688 been forgotten, and the whole world gone Tory? Wherever it be established, Popish government always tends toward absolute and impartial authority. We need an Act of Settlement, by God!

You are wrong. Popish government tends toward *partial* authority. Partial to Rome and to St. Peter.
Joe Biden will take orders from Francis and that is not acceptable. John Kennedy XXIII already did tremendous damage to America in the eyes of God.
Reject the 3 R's - Rum, Romanism and Rebellion
Embrace the 1 R - Republicans
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2020, 09:17:40 AM »

Dixiecrats used the Donkey, and mule to show that Jesus went into Jerusalem to get killed and they wore religion on their sleave.

Now, the Donkey represents Archdioceses and Salvation Army giving poor people and AA affordable rights since Woodrow Wilson implemented the income tax to tax the rich.

Now, Girl and Boy scouts use Lutheran and Catholic churches to help the needy
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2020, 10:06:39 AM »

You are wrong. Popish government tends toward *partial* authority. Partial to Rome and to St. Peter.
Joe Biden will take orders from Francis and that is not acceptable. John Kennedy XXIII already did tremendous damage to America in the eyes of God.
Reject the 3 R's - Rum, Romanism and Rebellion
Embrace the 1 R - Republicans

You are most correct, for it seems I have dreadfully misspoke and said impartial when I meant to say partial. We all know how the Scarlet Whore attempts to interfere in the internal affairs of nations with his bulls and edicts, so for the sake of sovereignty alone a papist is clearly unfit for publick office.

Indeed, the consumption of brandy and other French liquors is a pox on this nation. The true Protestant will take his hearty ale or beer in the morn, and eschew the effeminising elixirs favored by unmanly fops. Regarding rebellion, all good Whigs will surely agree that there are times when such actions are necessary. In the reign of Charles Stuart, that man of blood, it was with the blessing of God that Parliament took up arms to establish a godly commonwealth.

Papist rebellions are something entirely different. We all remember with horror the events of 1745, when a Popish and French army attempted to impose upon us a universal monarchy. While the Protestant rebel, if he may be called that, is a servant of the Lord, the Catholic rebel is a fallen angel, who rebels against God Himself.  

On your last point, I am in full agreement. A republican government is the greatest safeguard against popish idolatry, since wherever there is liberty there cannot be popery. A toast to the Good Old Cause!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2020, 01:31:31 PM »

In fact I have a high opinion of this forum, but maybe my subconscious does not.

You’re not alone...
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2020, 03:10:08 PM »

Dixiecrats used the Donkey, and mule to show that Jesus went into Jerusalem to get killed and they wore religion on their sleave.

Now, the Donkey represents Archdioceses and Salvation Army giving poor people and AA affordable rights since Woodrow Wilson implemented the income tax to tax the rich.

Now, Girl and Boy scouts use Lutheran and Catholic churches to help the needy

It's true.  Christian leftism runs strong in the Democratic Party tradition and always has, even when the Dixiecrats twisted Christianity to justify tradtl Jim Crow.  Slowly but surely we see the Holy Spirit working its way through the Democratic Party that we know and love as it turns us closer to the secular side, but few realize that one need not be a member of a church or political party to receive that spiritual gift.  The tentacles of the Holy Spirit touch all of us.  And we all have it in ourselves to do good.  We don't need to receive the Holy Spirit because it is already there.  But we as sons and daughters of God must listen and follow the voice.  All of us has what it takes to fulfill that mission and be good stewards of the earth.  And whether we ride donkeys or elephants the path to the Kingdom of God remains.  And the Kingdom exists within all of us.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies