Quinnipiac: Gideon + 4, McConnell +5, Tied in SC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:08:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  Quinnipiac: Gideon + 4, McConnell +5, Tied in SC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Quinnipiac: Gideon + 4, McConnell +5, Tied in SC  (Read 2039 times)
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« on: August 06, 2020, 01:13:44 PM »

https://poll.qu.edu/2020-presidential-swing-state-polls/release-detail?ReleaseID=3670
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 01:28:01 PM »

She's only 4 in the same poll that has Biden up 15 points in Maine? Looks like Collins still has some of that cross appeal.

Collins won't overcome a double digit Trump deficit. These days are gone for good.

Also she’s at 43% 3 months out from the election. Given that the undecideds in this poll seem to lean Dem, thats not a good position to be in. Tilt D. Gideon likely wins by 3-4.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 04:31:39 PM »

I'll believe Graham will lose when I see it. He certainly has not done himself any favors by tying himself to Trump. We liked him more here when he was a bit of a maverick.

Might South Carolina be this year's Texas? That is, like the 2018 Senate race between Cruz and O'Rourke, polls show the race as competitive throughout, and some may even show Harrison leading, but Graham ultimately wins reelection, by a much narrower margin than in his previous races, and one which indicates that the state is indeed trending left. I'm thinking that is a very plausible outcome at this point.

I wonder how SC will be voting by the end of the decade.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies