States’ largest cities that will vote for Trump. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:32:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  States’ largest cities that will vote for Trump. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: States’ largest cities that will vote for Trump.  (Read 11808 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 23, 2020, 12:01:33 AM »
« edited: November 23, 2020, 12:06:53 AM by Green Line »

I don't know if these results are 100% final, but they look to be close to it since turnout is well over 2016.  Could I wait until the results are certified?  Yeah, but I'm bored.

Trump winning Orland Township 51 - 48 atm.  3 point swing to Biden from 2016 (it was 51-45).  Orland Park will likely just barely hang on to its title as the largest GOP municipality in Illinois, but this year we might have to dive deeper into the precinct results to confirm.  The non-Orland, southeastern part of the township has historically been Dem leaning, but it is also the most downscale working class part.

Interestingly, Biden won Barrington Township, in NW Cook County, narrowly.  Historically, Barrington  has been the most GOP leaning.  It voted for McCain by 16 points.  That distinction now goes to Lemont Township, which is culturally and geographically far removed from the rest of Cook.  If you drove there, you might think that you had left the state.  Also, Palos Township voted to the right of Orland Township.  First time that has happened from as far back as I can find results.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies