PPP: Biden +13 in CO, +11 in ME, +3 in NC, +1 in GA
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:31:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  PPP: Biden +13 in CO, +11 in ME, +3 in NC, +1 in GA
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: PPP: Biden +13 in CO, +11 in ME, +3 in NC, +1 in GA  (Read 2568 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2020, 06:36:49 PM »

Iowa seems to want to become the new Florida.

Actually, that's not entirely fair. If it stubbornly gives Trump a narrow win while also electing Greenfield then I can forgive them more than Florida in 2018.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2020, 07:00:39 PM »

CO host voting 13 points for Biden and NC is tied and Cunningham is up 12 and Kelly is only up 2.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2020, 10:14:53 PM »

Good for Trump
Fusternino
Rookie
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2020, 10:03:26 PM »

I live in NC. The cities are all very suburban and the Democratic organizational strength is already maxed out-it's the anti-Florida. There's not much room to grow here.
Storr
Junior Chimp
Moldova, Republic of

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2020, 10:15:02 PM »

I live in NC. The cities are all very suburban and the Democratic organizational strength is already maxed out-it's the anti-Florida. There's not much room to grow here.
Are you saying Florida cities aren't suburban?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2020, 10:15:11 PM »

When QU comes out with its LV screen after Labor Day and poll right CO, it will be Hickenlooper 46 Gardner 42 not Biden plus 13 in FL, it will be Trump 46, Biden 45 in FL
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2020, 12:30:11 AM »

Even before the pandemic, I would have believed the Democratic candidate would have a decent chance at winning CO by double digits.
And yes, CO will vote to the left of VA.

Hillary was a terrible candidate for poor Hispanic WC Southern Colorado. Biden should do better there and similar areas like NM, NV, and South Texas.
I dont know about South Texas, but southern CO isn't going to be viable for democrats in the long run regardless of what candidates they run. Biden will do better then Hillary sure and he is a better fit but it's mainly because it's a d wave year.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2020, 03:40:28 AM »

Even before the pandemic, I would have believed the Democratic candidate would have a decent chance at winning CO by double digits.
And yes, CO will vote to the left of VA.

Hillary was a terrible candidate for poor Hispanic WC Southern Colorado. Biden should do better there and similar areas like NM, NV, and South Texas.
I dont know about South Texas, but southern CO isn't going to be viable for democrats in the long run regardless of what candidates they run. Biden will do better then Hillary sure and he is a better fit but it's mainly because it's a d wave year.

Southern CO?

Assuming we are basically talking Pueblo County.... 78.6k TV?

Sure we could talk about places like Conejos and Alamosa County (Which are both majority Latino in POP)... Still tiny counties with extremely marginal CO vote share...

Don't subscribe to the CO Latino narrative presented, since really votes are gonna be much heavier in Adams County than some small rural "Old Spanish" Counties...

Similar bag in NM where you got the "Old Spanish" and also the "Mexican American" POP floating around...

Once we start talking NV and TX, Latino voting populations start to shift dramatically... becomes more a TO game and margins between working-class Latinos vs Middle Class Latinos...

Either way, just like in business would happily accept increased TV Raw Vote Total Margins vs % profit margins...

Made many posts previously regarding working class Latino voting patterns in Tejas (and elsewhere) vs middle class Latinos....
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies