Attention All Governors (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:08:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Attention All Governors (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Attention All Governors  (Read 3152 times)
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« on: June 08, 2004, 06:17:51 PM »

I will remind you that any attempt to remove the Lord, our God, PD from the electoral roll will be met with all necessary force to prevent the same from occuring. I would also remind you of the Lord, our God, PDs last words to our hallowed forum:

Oh. Fine, I guess. I've been Governor of California ever since I joined this site, 3 or 4 months ago. Maybe it was 5, but I don't think so. I'll look. But anyway, I've been Gov. of CA ever since and I am now letting it be known to everyone that they can't have that position. It's mine, MINE YOU HEAR! Smiley

It is therefore decreed in SCRIPTURE that the Lord, our God, PD is Governor of California. Any suggestion of an attempt to remove the Lord, our God, PD from the electoral roll is blasphemy and sin. Accordingly, you will be addressed with the words of the Lord, our God, PD:

Let's face it, you're weird and immoral.
and

REPENT, SINNERS, REPENT!!!!!!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies