Your past voting history? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:57:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Your past voting history? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your past voting history?  (Read 11301 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 21, 2020, 11:29:45 AM »

- I likely won't bother voting.  I know that is like the biggest taboo on Atlas, but I have become quite disillusioned.

Noooo, we need the RINOs to cancel out "populist" Trump/Greenfield voters. Tongue In all seriousness, I can empathize with your sentiment (and I’m not voting for Trump or Biden either), but you and I are both in states where the down-ballot races are both uniquely important (much more so than the presidential race) and extremely close this year, so that alone is a good reason to get out and vote. Republicans obviously need to hold IA-SEN to even have a prayer of keeping the Senate and preventing a Democratic trifecta/Schumer from becoming Majority Leader under a (pretty much guaranteed) Biden presidency, so think of it as a midterm vote under a Biden/Harris presidency if that makes it less painful. Tongue Even if Republicans lose the Senate, holding seats like MT and IA will make it much easier for the party to take it back in 2022.

I’d also say your girl has the best shot in a long time in a high-turnout election with Loebsack retiring and the district trending a little Republican. It’s not an easy race by any means, but it’s winnable for the party (I didn’t realize this is the fourth time Miller-Meeks is running for this seat!).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies