TOUR OF ALASKA: MAKE ALASKA GREEN AGAIN (Green Party NPC Elections HQ)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:47:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  TOUR OF ALASKA: MAKE ALASKA GREEN AGAIN (Green Party NPC Elections HQ)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: TOUR OF ALASKA: MAKE ALASKA GREEN AGAIN (Green Party NPC Elections HQ)  (Read 1196 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 18, 2020, 10:58:34 AM »
« edited: August 03, 2020, 10:04:32 AM by Laki »

This will be the main thread for Green Party campaigning in NPC elections.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 01:28:08 PM »

We will focus mainly on campaigning in Fremont in future elections. Alaska, South Dakota and California are up for the grabs. I'll focus on campaigning in these states and personally campaign in them.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 10:37:20 AM »
« Edited: August 05, 2020, 01:46:57 PM by Laki »

ANCHORAGE, ALASKA - 3 AUG 2020

Welcome in Anchorage for the announcement of our Green campaign. We are - as you know - very concerned about the climate and environment, and it's about more than temperature change, but as a very northerly location, Alaska is being hit pretty badly by climate change, and is one of the first locations being striked by climate change. We plan to combat climate change, and need your help for that, by voting green by 28 august, starting now as you can already mail-in your vote. We care about Alaskians, and believe in more autonomy for Alaska to govern as a independent region inside Atlasia. We therefore work together with Alaska independence movements and parties, but don't believe in independence de facto, but in indepence in how you govern, rule and decide over traditions & cultures. Alaska is a dear state for us, and it concerns all of us what is going on here. The major parties are pretty busy in mainland Atlasia, and don't care about Alaska, and as the Greens, we want to show we don't forget you in the battle against climate change. I'm here today by fellow comrade PSOL to talk about climate change and how it hurts Alaska's businesses and life quality around here. As Alaskians, we are pretty concerned about the nature around us here, as it's a big part of our life. Alaska has a pretty extreme climate and is in particular very volatile for climate change. To symbolically put this more in the spotlights, i'm planning to organize a cycling tour around Alaska in corona proof conditions with a mouthmask. We choose to do so by bike because it's an excellent transport device to accentuate it's ecological friendly use. We do that because we want to MAKE ALASKA GREEN AGAIN

*crowd chants MAKE ALASKA GREEN AGAIN*

That's the spirit folks. Before i start my first cycling day, i want to present to you the tour of Alaska i've planned. Then PSOL will have a word with you, talking about climate change and more. I will travel to Alaska to talk about what the greens plan to change in Alaska, talking about income inequality, opportunities for small businesses, disaster relief programs, nature preservation programs, volcanic eruption prevention programs, COVID protection, Alaskian autonomy, protection and preservation of indigenous natives and how climate change hits Alaska pretty badly, while connecting with locals and doing fun activities.

3 AUG ANCHORAGE - ALYESKA
4 AUG ALYESKA - HOPE
5 AUG HOPE - STERLING
6 AUG STERLING - SOLDOTNA
7 AUG SOLDOTNA - KENAI
8 AUG KENAI - KASILOF
9 AUG KASILOF - NINILCHIK
10 AUG NINILCHIK - ANCHOR POINT
11 AUG ANCHOR POINT - HOMER
ferry to Seldovia
12 AUG SELDOVIA
ferry to Homer and than Seward
13 AUG SEWARD
14 AUG SEWARD - ANCHORAGE
15 AUG ANCHORAGE - WASILA - PALMER (2 speeches on 1 day)
16 AUG WASILA - WILOW
17 AUG WILOW - TALKEETNA
18 AUG TALKEETNA - HEALY
19 AUG HEALY - ANDERSON
20 AUG ANDERSON - NENANA
21 AUG NENANA - FAIRBANKS
22 AUG FAIRBANKS - NORTH POLE
car drive to Anchorage
23 AUG ANCHORAGE
ferry drive to Juneau
24 AUG JUNEAU
ferry drive to Kodiak
25 AUG KODIAK
ferry drive to Anchorage
26 - 28 AUG: GOTV in ANCHORAGE
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 01:11:36 AM »
« Edited: August 05, 2020, 01:47:08 PM by Laki »

Today, i'm talking to you from the beautiful Alyeska resort, with beautiful Alaskian mountains on the background. Our first day is done. The cycling was very much intensive, but it's good from the environment. COVID-19 did strike Alaska very hard. Hotels have been closed for a little while. I support re-opening of hotels, restaurants and bars, on the condition that everyone that enters Alaskian hotels, is being tested and in awaiting of the tests is held in quarantine, while everyone is obligated to wear a mask and adhere to social distancing. The Green Party of Alaska supports quicker tests, and will fund the new tests. We will first deploy them in Alaska. A lot of Alaska's income comes from tourism, and I know COVID-19 has hit the Alaskian economy pretty hard. That's why we need to re-open, and give subsidies to the tourism sector for as long COVID-19 is around here. That's why I announce to you that we support small and local businesses, reopen them under strict subsidies, subsidize the tourism sector and deploy quicker tests so that tourists only have to be in quarantine for a few hours. Travelling and exploring the beautiful Alaskian mainland should be safe. That's why i'm doing. I'm doing a COVID-19 test, and we will all test you here for free. Let's all be safe. I will have a good night here, and sleep very well. Alaska is a great place.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2020, 04:24:25 AM »
« Edited: August 05, 2020, 01:47:21 PM by Laki »

HOPE, ALASKA - 5 AUGUST 2020

Today i'm talking from the pitoresque town of Hope. We are here with a handful supporters who follow me on my tour, and some residents that live in the proximity of Hope. Today i'm talking about a COVID plan relief. We want to implement a one-time corona tax to give relief to small businesses and poor families. We need to support those who need it most, in times of crisis. The plan involves a 5% tax on total wealth for the 2% richest families in Alaska itself. This corona tax is planned in order to save local businesses in Alaska that operate on tourism revenues and the tourism industry, which counts for a big gap of the total Alaskian economy. Alaskian economy will shrink in the upcoming months and years, and we need to prepare for that. While infections so far have been relatively low - although we're still not a COVID-free country - the COVID crisis worldwide did strike Alaska pretty hard. That's why we need a one-time corona tax from the super rich who are BELIEVE ME more than willing to contribute. In the long run, even they profit from it, because a shrinking economy harms their interests more than a one-time tax.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2020, 02:05:24 PM »

The Green Party of Atlasia publishes this ad on online websites, social media and local newspapers in Alaska and specifically the cities of Juneau, Anchorage and Fairbanks.

LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 02:45:20 AM »

STERLING, ALASKA - 6 AUGUST 2020

Today, i'm speaking for you from the fishing village of Sterling. Fishery is important for Alaska's income and food production. To ensure there is enough fish in the sea, lakes and inland waters, we need to take measures. That includes introducing a license for fishery. We need to limit the amount of fishers and fishing to ensure there is enough fish and unique fishes in inland seas. We need to protect rare fish populations. Fishery however should be allowed, but we need to introduce a degree in fishing to make people aware of the dangers of overfishing and the environmental consequences. We also are going to ban fishing for cosmetic or research purposes. Whale hunting should not be allowed as an example. I however understand that fishing is a great source of income for Alaskians, and that's why we shouldn't ban it. It's still allowed to eat and fish fish. People just need to be more aware of the environmental dangers, so that we can limit overproduction and overconsumption of fish.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2020, 08:05:20 AM »

The Green Party of Atlasia publishes this ad on online websites, social media and local newspapers in Alaska and specifically the cities of Juneau, Anchorage and Fairbanks, as a counter attack ad to their newest released ad.

LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 02:19:11 AM »

SOLDOTNA, ALASKA - 7 AUGUST 2020

Welcome in Soldotna, Alaska, where we will talk about more autonomy for Alaskians. For too long, Alaskians have been ignored by Washington. Politicians have no connections to the Alaskian population since they never visit Alaska, don't care about Alaska except during the Alaska crisis last year and show no incentive to make life in Alaska better, instead only caring about the mainland. That needs to change. Alaska needs to have their own government with more autonomy. We don't believe in independence for Alaska, but autonomy would allow Alaska to profit from Atlasia's income, status and defensive system while deciding more directly where it's budget should be allocated too. Alaska deserves it's autonomy as it's a state isolated from the rest of Atlasia. Alaskian interests are very different to that of Atlasia, and that's why me and the Greens believe in more autonomy for Alaska. If you want Alaska to decide more over everything that they care about, vote Green!
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2020, 05:19:30 AM »

KENAI, ALASKA - 8 AUGUST 2020

Good evening guys, we finally made it to Kenai the city named after it's most famous river the Kenai River known to be rich in fish. That's an ideal moment to talk about water pollution and littering. We will ban littering and make sure more water purity fabrics are installed to ensure the cleanness of our water is being kept, and that fish can thrive in the Kenai River. We already talked about how we are trying to limit fishery before and tourists will also have to buy a Alaska fishery license in order to be able to fish around the Kenai river. We are going to demand high fans for repeated violations of the Alaska fishery law. Just like we demand high fines who get caught littering trash and companies depolluting the water. The quality of fish should be guaranteed, it will make Alaska one of the cleanest countries in the world, and keep our tourism thriving just like our fishery which makes half of Alaska's GDP. Fishery and tourism is important for Alaska, let's keep it that way, because we're very dependant on that. And that's why folks, we have to make Alaska Green Again.

*small crowd chants* MAKE ALASKA GREEN AGAIN.

And we have to make it clean again!

*small crowd chants* MAKE ALASKA CLEAN AGAIN.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2020, 12:34:09 PM »

23. The means of production should belong to the workers who use them.

ANCHORAGE - NEWS AD - Labor smeared us as communists, but we quote literally from the platform: "The means of production should belong to the workers who use them". The pot is calling the kettle black clearly. If there is one communist party in Atlasia, it's clearly Labor. We have fought in this campaign for Alaskian autonomy. When Alaska elects Labor, it will be a government for Alaska directed by Washington. Alaskians will have no say in what they want to change in their state. There will be no state rights. There will be no tradition & culture for Alaskians. All will have to be directed from Washington. It's clear Labor wants to ruin Alaska, and does that by smearing the Greens as Russian communists, when Labor is an authoritarian government party waiting to rule Alaska from Washington.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2020, 03:25:54 PM »

So... we're too far left? Or are we not far left enough? Little confused
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2020, 04:09:12 PM »

How can the Greens govern Alaska when they don't even know the name of our capital city? DEEPLY DISTURBING!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2020, 04:14:17 PM »

I, for one, welcome our new Evergreen State overlords.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2020, 05:58:56 PM »

4 AUG ALYESKA - HOPE
5 AUG HOPE - STERLING
7 AUG SOLDOTNA - KENAI
8 AUG KENAI - KASILOF
ferry to Seldovia
12 AUG SELDOVIA
13 AUG SEWARD
16 AUG WASILA - WILOW
17 AUG WILOW - TALKEETNA
18 AUG TALKEETNA - HEALY
19 AUG HEALY - ANDERSON
20 AUG ANDERSON - NENANA
car drive to Anchorage
23 AUG ANCHORAGE
ferry drive to Juneau
24 AUG JUNEAU
ferry drive to Kodiak
25 AUG KODIAK
ferry drive to Anchorage

So Lakigigar gave up on his promised tour of Alaska after only a week. If he can't even bother to finish the campaign tour he promised, how the hell can he be promised to help govern the state?
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2020, 02:31:17 AM »

4 AUG ALYESKA - HOPE
5 AUG HOPE - STERLING
7 AUG SOLDOTNA - KENAI
8 AUG KENAI - KASILOF
ferry to Seldovia
12 AUG SELDOVIA
13 AUG SEWARD
16 AUG WASILA - WILOW
17 AUG WILOW - TALKEETNA
18 AUG TALKEETNA - HEALY
19 AUG HEALY - ANDERSON
20 AUG ANDERSON - NENANA
car drive to Anchorage
23 AUG ANCHORAGE
ferry drive to Juneau
24 AUG JUNEAU
ferry drive to Kodiak
25 AUG KODIAK
ferry drive to Anchorage

So Lakigigar gave up on his promised tour of Alaska after only a week. If he can't even bother to finish the campaign tour he promised, how the hell can he be promised to help govern the state?
Did you ever bother to take a campaign tour or campaign in Alaska. It's an easy comment to make if you yourself held no campaign visits at all in Alaska.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2020, 02:47:57 AM »

How can the Greens govern Alaska when they don't even know the name of our capital city? DEEPLY DISTURBING!
Anchorage is the largest city of Alaska. That is what matters.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2020, 05:32:58 AM »

4 AUG ALYESKA - HOPE
5 AUG HOPE - STERLING
7 AUG SOLDOTNA - KENAI
8 AUG KENAI - KASILOF
ferry to Seldovia
12 AUG SELDOVIA
13 AUG SEWARD
16 AUG WASILA - WILOW
17 AUG WILOW - TALKEETNA
18 AUG TALKEETNA - HEALY
19 AUG HEALY - ANDERSON
20 AUG ANDERSON - NENANA
car drive to Anchorage
23 AUG ANCHORAGE
ferry drive to Juneau
24 AUG JUNEAU
ferry drive to Kodiak
25 AUG KODIAK
ferry drive to Anchorage

Did you ever bother to take a campaign tour or campaign in Alaska. It's an easy comment to make if you yourself held no campaign visits at all in Alaska.
Did I ever promise to organise a tour of Alaska? No, you did and you broke your promise. And yet (hilariously) a week of your speeches was less effective in the polling than a single DA ad.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2020, 07:13:18 AM »

LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2020, 08:44:49 AM »

ANCHORAGE, ALASKA

I broke my leg and had to go to a hospital for treatment during my bike tour. That doesn't mean campaigning will stop. The Greens will continue to campaign, and we're looking forward to see you back. We want to summarize our campaign again. It's important for us that during the COVID-19 crisis the fishery and tourism industry stay untouched. We want to make sure Alaska COVID-numbers stay positive for Alaska. We want more autonomy for Alaska and a government that rules Alaska from Alaska itself, not directed from Washington, and Alaska is the Atlasian state most impacted by climate change. That's why we have to focus on disaster relief and green energy, and incentivize alternatives like using public transport and using the bike. That's why we have to make Alaska green again!
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2020, 10:26:00 AM »

STATEMENT: I just called with chairman of the Liberal Party Poirot and he wished me well during my recovery. Luckily, a broken bone can be healed. And I believe many of the problems Alaskians face now can also be fixed. The campaigning has been rough, with a lot of attacks. The liberals have ensured us that they focus on positive campaigning, and that's what we as the Greens also intend to do. I wish the liberals a good result, and hope that they turn out a lot of folks for a good result in Alaska. Stay positive, stay safe, survive the COVID-19 crisis while you listen to health officials and everything shall be okay. I hope the environmentalists turn out, realize Alaska is being hit hardest by climate change because northern areas warm up at a faster rate than other areas, and make Alaska green again.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2020, 12:16:35 PM »

aired over social media in California
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2020, 02:45:39 AM »

FAIRBANKS, ALASKA - AUGUST 28

Alaska is being threatened by volcanoes. That's why we as the Greens want to increase monitoring of those volcanoes and improve current seismic and volcanologic equipment over all those volcanoes to better warn for a new eruption. No more lives should be lost over volcanic eruptions, and with current equipment it's possible to prevent life losses from pyroclastic flows, and lahars (volcanologic mudstreams). Our volcanoes aren't monitored enough, and we should increase surveillance of those volcanoes. That way, we can make life for Alaskians more safer. Vote Green in the upcoming Alaskian elections. Make Alaska Green Again!
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2020, 04:08:20 PM »

On KZINQ—85,

This is Mikey Ollander on the Olly show telling the cool cats on the airwaves in the Mountain Range to choose the right set of colors for the next election. Unlike the Federalists or Laborites, the Green Party is a pro liberty party. They don’t silence people’s voice like the Federalists nor are they gun grabbers like the heads of Labor. They’re chill and have all the right leafy greens for people to enjoy here.

Narrator: Here we have RuDaula of the one and only RuDaula Drag Show

RuDaula: Hello girls and gals!

Narrator: seems as you’ve gone political with your announcement to support the Green Party

RuDaula: well, it’s all in the details. The Green Party is a firm supporter of Drag reading hour, hi sting it on zoom sessions to party members and their kids. People like the Federalists or DA don’t have much care for it

Narrator: can you tell us about your recent insta post as a teacher?

RuDaula: well, I’m involved in the solidarity campaign for the CTU. We’ve recently came under flak for our publicity stunts, and I’m trying to set the record straight. Honestly what’s the deal with erecting Guillotines as a statement. Gosh! Anyway, seems like the only major figure to like my post and see the joke in it all is PSOL of Alaska. Still, when you see him taking that Kielbasa down like a champ, you know he’s a Chicago boy. A naughty one too uuuh!

Hello Fremont. In this zoom session, let me reiterate one of my top goals. My promise was to finally rid Fremont of these militias terrorizing our community and making Fremont unsafe. A victory in Idaho, the only region which delivered a majority in the House elections. Would make us that closer to reigning in on the Creativity movement and White supremacist communes hiding out in our forests and fascists openly being apart of the Police.

Also I hope Kansas delivers us a sweeping victory as well, considering we believe in just more than which region Kansas should be in. Sinn Fremont and the DPP both have no real interest in solving the actual issues normal people go through, just appeasing irredentist in Denver or Nashville.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2020, 07:16:41 PM »

Joint Response by the Green Parties of Iowa, New York, Kansas, and North Carolina to recent smears by Labor,

Saying the Green Party is a positive to the Feds is wrong. Is fighting for more centralization and a parliamentary system a conservative ideal? How about jointly working with Labor on the regional level.

These statements are made by a party fresh out of ideas to new challenges their way who have no idea how to fix local problems. People like Lakigigar and PSOL are fighting for a 4-day workweek, more fights for tenants, and instituting ration books to end hunger and poverty in a time of great inequality, but Labor rejects that too. The Green Party is the party of change for the better.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies