Which election would you have been more likely to vote for HW Bush in? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:46:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Which election would you have been more likely to vote for HW Bush in? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which election would you have been more likely to vote for HW Bush in?
1988 (D)

1988 (R)

1988 (O/I)

1992 (D)

1992 (R)

1992 (O/I)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 44

Author Topic: Which election would you have been more likely to vote for HW Bush in?  (Read 952 times)
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 16, 2020, 01:47:22 PM »

Surprised so many dems are saying 92. I guess they prefer Dukakis to Clinton?

I'd have voted for him both times but would have been more decisive in my choice in 88. Might have wanted to vote Perot in 92.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 05:57:09 PM »

1988 and it's not even remotely close.

Clinton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dukakis

Hell I might have even for a moment considered actually voting for HW in 1988. Not a chance in 1992.

Even aside from ideology Dukakis just sucks. A total lightweight who would have made an incredibly weak president. The idea of him facing down someone like Saddam or dealing with the collapse of the USSR is not a pretty picture. Even if I agreed with him most the time I wouldn't want to vote for someone like him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies