GA - Gravis Marketing/OANN: Trump +3% (it's just not there yet)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:34:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  GA - Gravis Marketing/OANN: Trump +3% (it's just not there yet)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: GA - Gravis Marketing/OANN: Trump +3% (it's just not there yet)  (Read 1322 times)
Use Your Illusion

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2020, 09:45:08 AM »

Meh.... Trump is still probably +3/+5 territory anyway despite OANN being the big LOL's. Like TX, NC, AZ and to a lesser extent OH and FL, I'lll believe it when I see it as the results roll in. It'll tell us if this was ever a tossup or winnable state for Biden.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2020, 10:10:43 AM »

Meh.... Trump is still probably +3/+5 territory anyway despite OANN being the big LOL's. Like TX, NC, AZ and to a lesser extent OH and FL, I'lll believe it when I see it as the results roll in. It'll tell us if this was ever a tossup or winnable state for Biden.

Trump won Georgia by 5 in 2016. There's no evidence to suggest it would be in the same territory ("3 to 5") in 2020
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2020, 02:51:14 PM »

"Meh... They're a terrible pollster but not when it conflicts with my preconceived notions. I'll believe the results when they come in. Once it is projected, they will tell us if Biden won it"
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies