Opinion: The Trump Health High Command is Complicit with his Coronavirus Crimes
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:49:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Opinion: The Trump Health High Command is Complicit with his Coronavirus Crimes
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Opinion: The Trump Health High Command is Complicit with his Coronavirus Crimes  (Read 137 times)
Brandern
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 20, 2020, 11:20:51 AM »

Why are Fauci, Birx, and Adams all continually downplaying or slow-rolling their messaging with the pandemic?

If I was Fauci I would try to get fired so that I could get the muzzle taken off and be in the media all the time. But the fact is Trump is a coward and will never fire Fauci no matter what he does.

Trump is actively perpetrating a crime against the American people. Why are the trifecta of health care leaders not offering more than mealy-mouthed aphorisms?

Hannah Arendt said that "Evil can be banal and inactive". Trump has committed so many crimes against humanity, but yet, it doesn't get much worse than these three.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 01:41:07 PM »

Why are Fauci, Birx, and Adams all continually downplaying or slow-rolling their messaging with the pandemic?

If I was Fauci I would try to get fired so that I could get the muzzle taken off and be in the media all the time. But the fact is Trump is a coward and will never fire Fauci no matter what he does.

Trump is actively perpetrating a crime against the American people. Why are the trifecta of health care leaders not offering more than mealy-mouthed aphorisms?

Hannah Arendt said that "Evil can be banal and inactive". Trump has committed so many crimes against humanity, but yet, it doesn't get much worse than these three.

Fauci is probably one of the few people left with credibility, and if nothing else he's keeping Trump's response from being even worse.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies