The once-mocked ‘Never Trump’ movement becomes a sudden campaign force (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:13:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The once-mocked ‘Never Trump’ movement becomes a sudden campaign force (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The once-mocked ‘Never Trump’ movement becomes a sudden campaign force  (Read 967 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 12, 2020, 05:27:17 AM »

good luck I guess...I just wish that they didn't feel they had to vote for the lesser evil.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 07:39:22 AM »

good luck I guess...I just wish that they didn't feel they had to vote for the lesser evil.

We all have to vote for the lesser evil.
no we don't, most people's presidential vote doesn't even matter.  Mine does a little as (I'm guessing) the Omaha electoral college vote is up for grabs even if NE as a whole is not.  If it's close as we get near to election day and if Biden picks someone....palatable as a VP, I may vote for him.  But as of now I'm proudly voting for someone who is not a gropey grandpa*.

*there are many reasons to not vote for these two beyond their age and questionable histories...I'm also not suggesting they are equal in..well, anything
If you don’t do this, you are literally reelecting Trump.
no I'm not, and I won't feel guilty about it if he somehow wins again because it will be the same people's fault it was last time....the Democratic primary voters for giving us a nominee somehow less electable than <string of profanities deleted>ing Trump.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 10:16:46 AM »

We all have to vote for the lesser evil.
no we don't, most people's presidential vote doesn't even matter.  Mine does a little as (I'm guessing) the Omaha electoral college vote is up for grabs even if NE as a whole is not.  If it's close as we get near to election day and if Biden picks someone....palatable as a VP, I may vote for him.  But as of now I'm proudly voting for someone who is not a gropey grandpa*.

*there are many reasons to not vote for these two beyond their age and questionable histories...I'm also not suggesting they are equal in..well, anything
If you don�t do this, you are literally reelecting Trump.
no I'm not, and I won't feel guilty about it if he somehow wins again because it will be the same people's fault it was last time....the Democratic primary voters for giving us a nominee somehow less electable than <string of profanities deleted>ing Trump.

So your position is that if we're going to have a sexual predator in the WH anyway, you would rather it be the corrupt, incompetent, authoritian, mentally ill one?
nope
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies