Does Biden lose your vote if he picks Susan Rice as VP
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:21:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Does Biden lose your vote if he picks Susan Rice as VP
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Does he?
No, I would still vote for Biden

Yes

No, I was never going to vote for Biden

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 115

Author Topic: Does Biden lose your vote if he picks Susan Rice as VP  (Read 1305 times)
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2020, 11:13:54 AM »

I would crawl through a mile of broken glass to vote for Joe Biden, no matter who he picks as VP.

"Today, the Biden campaign announced Liz Cheney as its vice-presidential pick. At a press conference explaining the decision, Biden claimed she was the moderate Republican needed to 'unite the country' and a 'card-carrying progressive'. Cheney has touted her credentials as the only woman ready on day one to bring feminism to Iran."

On some level I almost hope he picks someone like that just to see Democrats rolling over the floor in pain at the thought that they feel a moral obligation to vote for someone they can't stand.
Although in reality I hope he picks a mainstream Democrat, for my own sanity.
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2020, 12:12:05 PM »

I would crawl through a mile of broken glass to vote for Joe Biden, no matter who he picks as VP.

"Today, the Biden campaign announced Liz Cheney as its vice-presidential pick. At a press conference explaining the decision, Biden claimed she was the moderate Republican needed to 'unite the country' and a 'card-carrying progressive'. Cheney has touted her credentials as the only woman ready on day one to bring feminism to Iran."

Still would vote for him. I would’ve voted for Mike Bloomberg who is considerably worse than Biden. I would just focus much more heavily on flipping the Senate.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2020, 05:32:33 PM »

No (sane)
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2020, 05:58:43 PM »

inane question
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2020, 06:03:09 PM »

Of course not! Though it will make me slightly warier of his chances to win. I don't think Rice would singlehandedly jeopardize his campaign, but she does provide an opening for the right to try out a new issue to negatively campaign on that could be more effective than everything else they've tried so far. It's better for memories of Benghazi to not be dredged up at all, even if they fail again to resonate with the average American. The mandatory conscription thing is stupid and doesn't help either, but I still don't expect it to be what potentially could flip this election on its head.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies