Labor NPC Campaigns thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:47:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor NPC Campaigns thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Labor NPC Campaigns thread  (Read 25162 times)
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« on: December 07, 2020, 06:40:00 PM »
« edited: December 07, 2020, 06:44:18 PM by KaiserDave »

OHIO VOTES LABOR: CANTON

Rally is held at the The Warehouse Training and Performance gymnasium in Canton Ohio, with mask wearing mandated and chairs distanced, streamed live on OH Labor Social Media and KaiserDave's accounts

Ohioans! Hello! Thank you for coming out. Perhaps you've seen one of my flyers on your doorknob or received a mailer, but I am running to represent all of you on the Lincoln Council. I am running because we deserve representation that reflects our core values, and not a consultant driven, detached political agenda. But today I'm here to speak on why Ohio deserves a Labor government, a Labor governor, Labor mayors, and Labor state legislators.

Labor is well, the party of Labor. It's the party of small town Atlasia, it's the party of time clocks and local storefronts, and the party of the everyday Atlasians just trying to get by and enjoy happy lives. We are the party of those who wish to enjoy their fundamental liberties out in the open fields and bustling towns of this great nation. We recognize however, that one cannot fully enjoy their liberties without economic security. We believe it is the job of your elected representatives to protect and defend that security. And to that end we will fight for your jobs, for the social safety net, and for a tax code that works for real, hard-working Atlasians.

Unfortunately, many of leaders have lost sight of real, hard working Atlasians. Legislators in New York, who spent themselves into a deficit, tried to fix their mistake with a regressive tax on all of you. Yes all of you, the Value Added Tax is a burden and a price on every level of commerce, and would impact working people, would impact poor people more than anything else. How could anyone in good conscience try to erect that kind of reactionary economic scheme? You should do what we do in our daily lives! Stand up, straighten yourselves out, and balance your books! No more punishing of your constituents. Fortunately, the good people of Lincoln told them loud and clear what they thought. Both of their regressive sales taxes went down in flames and you have yourselves to thanks! A pat on the back everyone!

But some people still don't get it. Only recently, a Representative tried to pass a new tax cut for people making over 100 million dollars. How can anyone, look at at struggling families, at children in poverty, look at small businesses struggling to keep up in the new economy, and say now is the time to cut taxes for the rich. That's why folks we need to send them a message. Show just how out of touch they are with a vote for Labor. Up and down the ballot! If we win Ohio we can win elsewhere too, and I am optimistic that we can pass good, decent policies for you. And I ask you to hold us accountable, it is important Labor stays in touch with the Laborers of this country.

Thank you folks! Vote Labor, vote for jobs, vote for economic security, and vote for KaiserDave for Lincoln Council!

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 07:35:17 PM »

OHIO VOTES LABOR: WARREN

At a field outside Warren Ohio, a group of press gather to see KaiserDave, with various Ohio Labor members, and locals hold a small event. Everything is filmed for ad footage, and live-streamed on Ohio Labor's site and on KaiserDave's social media outlets. A full legislative copy of the rejected Lincoln VAT is nailed to a target in the field, while on a table, a shotgun rests. Everyone is masked.

I'm back in Ohio today folks, today we're sending a message. We're talking taxes, specifically the DA's and Ishan's Value Added Tax. Or as I like to call it the "Daily Tax." A new tax on just about everything you'd ever buy, everyday. You're going out to buy lunch, that's a tax. Filling up the tank at the station, that's a tax. Buying a new backyard grill? That's a tax. That might be easy for hedge fund managers and speculators to pay, but not for working Ohioans. Just how out of touch do you have to be to propose this? Right wing economic schemes have never worked for Ohio, and it's shameful that the Democratic Alliance would package it as some kind of moderate, even progressive proposal. It's never been progressive to place the tax burden on working people, and they're dead wrong. Now we're gonna send a message, it won't be louder than the one voters sent at the polls, when the Daily Tax went down in flames, but it's loud enough that I'll need to wear these headphones (laughs).

KaiserDave snaps the shotgun closed and turns to the owner of the gun next to him asking if it is American made, to which he replies in the affirmative. He raises the weapon and fires, the bill is struck and is riddled with a misshapen hole as bits of paper fly into the air.

Still not louder than the one you the voters sent in November! But we got to keep it up. If we send Daily Tax pushers to the state house or to the governorship they will come back, they'll come back with new sales taxes, and new ways to the put the financial burden on you the people. So vote Labor, vote crimson up and down the ballot, and I swear we'll fight hard to make sure that everyone is winning in this economy, and not just those at the top.

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 12:56:15 PM »
« Edited: December 22, 2020, 10:37:01 PM by KaiserDave »

Ad for Ohio and Connecticut

To be placed on Billboards, put up on city streets, and bought in color in prominent, local, and tabloid newspapers

Note: Pictured is Governor R2D2 and Councillor Dave
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 01:38:16 PM »
« Edited: December 22, 2020, 10:37:10 PM by KaiserDave »

Ad for Oregon, Nevada, Atlasian Samoa, Minnesota

To be placed on Billboards, put up on city streets, and bought in color in prominent, local, and tabloid newspapers

Note: Pictured is Senator Scott and First Minister Truman

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 01:49:55 PM »
« Edited: December 22, 2020, 10:37:17 PM by KaiserDave »

Ad for Houston, Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia

Note: Pictured is House member Harvey Lee Updyke and Governor Tim Turner

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2020, 04:06:30 PM »

Lincoln Labor Advertisement: "Safe"

[1]

Everyone knows Lincoln Labour and Councillor Dave support a safe reopening of our economy and schools, with precautions and protections for our kids and seniors.

In fact they've voted to continue common sense protections into the new year, to keep our communities safe, strong, and healthy. Lincoln Labor has been on the frontlines of keeping families and kids safe in these trying times.

But the Democratic Alliance continues with dishonest attacks and incomplete statements to attack Lincoln Labor and their work for you. They've used half statements and out of context quotes in a disgraceful attempt to win votes.

KaiserDave supports opening schools as soon as safely possible, and make sure your kids can get a safe and meaningful education. The DA is playing dirty politics, but Lincoln Labor is fighting to keep Lincoln safe.

Lincoln Labor Approved this Broadcast

To be advertised in Lincoln

[1] Twitter Image

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2020, 10:15:23 PM »

OHIO VOTES LABOR: SANDUSKY

Outdoor Rally with 900 in attendance, and various Ohio Labour and staff on side, with press attending. Masks are mandated and chairs are distanced 6 feet apart from each other. Councillor Dave speaks from an stage with a podium marked with the logo of Ohio Labor

It's good to be in Labor Country! And yes folks this is Labor country! These hills, rivers, and valleys are crimson and colored by the party of workingmen and working women. The party of those who live paycheck to paycheck, the party of people who live not from their hedge fund returns and offshore tax havens, but from those teachers, nurses, miners, transit workers, office workers, and small business owners who make this country work!

And come Election Day Ohio must show Atlasia just how crimson it is by electing Labor up and down the ballot. Elect a Labor Governor, Labor Mayors, a Labor Auditor, a Labor Treasurer, and for every other office you can imagine. With luck, and with your vote we can run the table. Then we can continue the record of progressive, decent, common sense policy we have fought for here in Lincoln. Good, growing wages, new green jobs, and public transportation that leaves no man or woman forgotten. We can continue to fight this virus, and with a vaccine, move us out of the dark days of the past and into a bright and shining future. The best possible future, with Labor. And as your Councillor I will continue to fight for good jobs, strong wages, and economic security every day of the week.

Now the folks at the DA have spent a lot of time in Ohio recently. They know how important these elections are, and they know that their party doesn't have much of a leg to stand on beyond out of context attacks and vague platitudes, so they know they need a win here in Ohio. If they can't win in Ohio that cat is out of the bag that the DA is rudderless. So they've been saying all kinds of nonsense.

First they attacked me in a well edited but entirely untruthful ad they made it same like I want our students and teachers to return to school unsafely. The truth is I want our schools open as soon as safely possible, if that means a vaccination requirement when such a measure is feasible, or mask mandates in school into the spring and summer, if that is what it takes to keep our children and teachers safe, but also in school where they are actually learning, that is what I support. Ya'll out there with kids know remote learning is not a positive or viable long term solution, but Labor has a plan to reopen schools safely.

Next they started talking about how they understand local economies better than anyone. I've never heard something so blatantly out of touch, so completely wrong. Did they understand local economies when they pushed the Atlasian-attacking jobs-killing VAT?

(Crowd says: NO!)

No they did not no they did not. They didn't understand local economies at all. With a tax like that they makes every purchase harder for middle class families, and every transaction a bigger pain for Lincoln small businesses it's hard to say they understood any economics at all.

Labor on the other hand, is here for you. It was a Labor governor that vetoed that VAT, and thank the lord you all got out to the polls to kill it once and for all. It will be Labor statewide officials they go to bat for you, not the DA. That's why we need to get out the polls! Get in line and stay in line! Whatever it takes! Make no mistake your pocketbook is on the ballot, your savings are on the ballot, your communities are on the ballot! So Labor up and down folks! Labor up and down!

(Crowd chants: Up and Down! Up and Down!)

Thank you and may God keep you all!

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2020, 11:16:59 PM »
« Edited: December 22, 2020, 11:27:02 PM by KaiserDave »

Ad from KaiserDave's Campaign Committee

Joseph Cao and Kaiser Dave stand against a blank white background. Cao is wearing an orange Federalist rosette and KaiserDave is wearing a red tie and rosette. Joseph Cao gave his full consent to appear in this ad before it aired.

KaiserDave: I’m KaiserDave of the Labor Party.

Joseph Cao: And I’m Joseph Cao of the Federalist Party. Our parties are in the final days of campaigning against each other. And while I think you should vote Federalist—

KaiserDave: —But actually, you really should vote Labor—

Joseph Cao: —there are some things we both can agree on.

KaiserDave: Throughout this cycle, we’ve both been able to debate on the issues that matter to ordinary Atlasians without resorting to personal attacks.

Joseph Cao: More than that, we’ve shown that we can disagree as partisans without hating each other as fellow citizens.

KaiserDave: And whatever the outcome of this or any other election, we can and will work together for a better country.

Joseph Cao: This holiday season, let’s reject the petty personal and partisan rancor and put what really matters to Atlasians first.

KaiserDave: I’m KaiserDave of the Labor Party,

Joseph Cao: I’m Joseph Cao of the Federalist Party,

Both: and we approve this message.

To be Aired Across Lincoln

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2020, 11:41:57 PM »

OHIO VOTES LABOR: CLEVELAND

Outdoor Rally with 3,400 in attendance, masks required and chairs distanced. Labor gubernatorial candidate Russel Brown sits in one of the chairs on the stage with other Ohio Labor officials where KaiserDave speaks.

Hello Ohioans! Hello...Laborites! Today I conclude my campaign tour of the Buckeye State. I'm so glad to see across you all today the crimson banners and golden logos of the Labor Party. It's important that we get those symbols all over televisions this week when the networks project Ohio's races for the Labor Party. The party of working men and working women, and everybody who puts in a day of honest work. We are the party of our nurses and teachers, miners and transit workers, food service workers and all those at the assembly line. We are the party that, when a policy is presented we are the ones asking the question, will this help working Atlasians? Others may ask, will this boost the stock portfolio of my allies? Will this increase profits of Fortune 500 companies? Will this benefit me politically? But it is Labor who asks...will this help those working men and women? Will this lift a child out of poverty, will this help a single mother pay rent? Will this put a small town back on the map?

I think that's the party we want in government. And folks with your help we will be in government in Ohio very soon. And we will continue to fight for you, just like we did when we work to create millions of green jobs across Ohio, good, high paying, union jobs. These are the type of investments that build communities, that strengthen our towns and families, and it's more jobs, more strength, and more economic security with a LABOR government in Ohio!

The Democrat Alliance says they understand local economies but we know that's not true. Ohio knows! Ohio knows if the DA understood local economies they wouldn't have pushed a crushing Valued Added Tax! Ohio knows if the DA understood local economies they wouldn't have tried to burn millions in cash in aimless rail projects. Ohio knows if the DA understood local economies they wouldn't support massive tax giveaways to the very wealthiest. Ohio knows as well that if the DA fails to capture Ohio this week, the DA will be shown to be completely without policies that will benefit the people.

So folks go out and vote Labor up and down the ballot, and with your help we will elect a government for, of, and by the people!

Thank you Cleveland, and may god keep you all!

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2020, 11:59:53 PM »

Lincoln Labor Advertisement: "Scare"

[1]

The Democrat Alliance is trying to scare you.

(cuts to fear associated images, including the painting above)

They want you to believe that Lincoln Labor is the party of jackbooted thugs, they want you to believe anybody who opposes their policy is a fascist.

(cuts to images of soldiers marching, dark rooms, prisons)

The Democrat Alliance is desperately trying to defend their record of supporting paying for tax cuts for multi-millionaires with a massive new sales tax on Licolnites.

(cuts to graphs, numbers, sales tax statistic)

They're trying to scare you with cheap, dirty, inappropriate, and dishonest politics. They think that you're a fool. It's wrong for Lincoln, and wrong for Atlasia.

Vote Labor for honest, decent leadership that works for you.

[1] Wikimedia Commons

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2020, 06:28:58 PM »
« Edited: December 23, 2020, 06:32:54 PM by KaiserDave »

OHIO VOTES LABOR: COLUMBUS

Socially distant event, masks mandatory, six foot distance mandatory, temperature checks at entrances

FalterinArc: Hello Columbus, great to be here supporting Russell Brown. It’s vitally important that you send this man to the Governor’s mansion in your great city today. You can trust him to tell you the truth as governor, the same can’t be said for the candidates of the coalition of chaos. He will deliver on the issues you care about. From labor rights to public transportation, you can count on him to deliver progress not platitudes. We can move past the duplicitous Dishonest Alliance and Liberal’s attempts to hide their record. We’re going to institute a progressive tax system, not tax cuts for millionaires. We’re going to build efficient public works, not play pork barrel politics. Their proposals to build rail out in the middle of the Texas desert, demanding stations in towns with 30,000 people are absurd and out of touch! Then they turn around and tell you they’re the party of efficient public transportation, give me a break! They talk about how “Labornomics has been a disaster”, well let me ask you is it a disaster to have better COVID relief, fairer taxes and a cleaner environment? Crowd shouts, “No!” That’s what I thought!  We’re going to show the Dishonest Alliance that this kind of pandering doesn’t work out here! That Ohioans believe in honest, competent government!  So if you want to enjoy the fruits of your labor, vote for Russell Brown!

Oregon Blue Dog: Ohio, you know what Labor stands for. It’s because we’ve been fighting for the same agenda for all these years - no flip-flopping or vague policy goals here! We’re going to protect the rights of blue collar workers, not the elitists trying to buy this state. We’ll fight to make sure your wages stay constant, not bow down to corporate interests! Ohioans know that a party which touts its tax cuts then denies and deflects when pressed on how truly awful of an idea they are, is not representative of the people. Ohioans know that a party that launches rabid, dishonest attacks on Labor, then turns around and supports policies Labor passed into law months ago is not a party that deserves to hold the Governor’s Mansion. Ohioans know that Labor has been fighting for working-class Atlasians in Nyman and the regions, and has the legislative accomplishments - social security, COVID stimulus, the Red-Green New Deal, and many others - to show for it. And last but not least, Ohioans know that Labor will protect and promote the dignity and livelihoods of honest, hard-working immigrants that contribute so much to our nation. That’s why we’re going to have an Ohio that works for Ohioans. Not the East Coast! That’s why we’re going to have an Ohio legislature that will prioritize worker and union rights, inner-city development, public education, and clean energy infrastructure and jobs, a legislature that will lead with action, not platitudes and excuses. That’s what Labor cares about and it’s what Russell Brown cares about. And Columbus, that’s why you are going to move him to the governor’s mansion in your great city, and usher in a new era of government for and by the people! So mobilize, get out, and cast a vote for your Labor Party candidates! Thank you!

KaiserDave: Hello Ohio. It’s good to be in the heart of Labor country, here in Lincoln. And aye, Lincoln is Labor country. And it’s got real strong Labor values. It was Lincolnites like you who defeated the Democrat Alliance and their Everyday Tax. Talk about a regressive tax, this tax coulda single handedly wiped out a quarter of the small businesses here in Ohio and across Lincoln. All to wipe out a deficit, and you know what we’re about to wipe out that deficit, and without a sales tax! But make no mistake the Democrat Alliance is more committed it to it than ever before. Just the other day they came down to Ohio to defend their Everyday Tax. They said it was “efficient” and “small.” They accused us of slander. But they couldn’t run away from the facts. The facts are that they’re tax would be on every level of the supply chain. For our small business owners, it’s a nightmare, but for multinational corporations, it’s a new opportunity to come in and prey on our communities. With the Democrat Alliance’s tax plan, our local general stores, bait and tackle shops, and restaurants go out of business and the Huawei and Amazon hustlers come in, breaking up Unions, cutting wages, and sending hundreds into unemployment. But this is Labor country! And from the longshoremen of Cleveland, to the activists of Akron, and to the union organizers right here in Columbus we won’t give up without a fight! And that’s why we need to elect Russell Brown on election day. We need to get lines around the bloc because everything is on the ballot. Your pocket book is on the ballot, your communities are on the ballot, and your livelihoods are on the ballot so let’s get moving! Labor up and down, up and down folks! Let’s do this! Thank you Ohio, let’s vote Russell Brown and win this election! May God keep you all, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

S019: Good evening,
Labor has been hard at work working for those of you here in Columbus. For instance, when balancing our budget we focused our tax hikes on those Lincolnites making over $490,000. The Democrat Alliance wants there to be tax cuts for their rich donors in places like University Park, TX and Saddle River, NJ. They want them to be able to buy another yacht or two, or even three, and what will they do in exchange? They will make you pay more, they believe you should foot the bill for the budget. They believe big business should pay lower taxes. On the other hand, the Labor tax plan will not raise taxes by more than 2% on anyone making under $490,000! In fact those of you making under $25,000, will pay no state income tax under our plan, none. As a matter of fact, millionaires and multimillion dollar corporations will fund most of our budget deficit. Unless you are very rich, you have nothing to fear from a Labor government, and if you are that rich, you can pitch in a bit to help the less privileged. However, the Democrat Alliance doesn’t just get it wrong on economics, they are bad on social issues, too. Time and time again, they have voted for the Federalist Party, a party which has promised to end all funding to Planned Parenthood, a party who wants your 3 year old kid to have access to an assault weapon without a background check! The DA may say they don’t support any of this in their platform, but their actions make it clear, they not only support it, but they are complicit in it. Meanwhile, Labor has always been a voice for reproductive choice in Lincoln, Labor repealed the Reasonable Limitations Act, which was a far right reactionary bill rammed through by radicals to implement heavy limitations on access to reproductive healthcare, thanks to Labor’s work, the draconian law was repealed and Lincoln women now enjoy much more access to reproductive healthcare. Meanwhile, I was the one who wrote not only the regional assault weapons ban here in Lincoln, but I was also the one who submitted the draft of the bill to Congress, as a civilian, last year and it became law early this year. They told us it could never be done, the MFP from Fremont and others insisted that gun control was an untouchable issue that we could never do anything, that ⅔ of the lefties in the game were pro-gun. The road was rough, we could have gotten it done much earlier but fell one vote short, when they told us our bill wouldn’t even pass the Council, they told us it would fail 2-7, guess what, not only did it pass the Council, but thanks to the grassroots support we built here in Lincoln, it fell one vote short of passing. When I returned to the Council in October, following a long hiatus, it was my first priority and together we enacted the most restrictive regional gun control law ever enacted. We have saved thousands of lives, and then our movement, the movement that we built, got it done, the grassroots enthusiasm that you guys built got it done in Washington. Throughout my tenure in office, I have always done what is right, and that’s why I chose to join the Labor Party, I knew that I could trust them to do what was right, and after 3 months in the Federalist Party, I saw a party that didn’t care about Atlasia, and now the Democrat Alliance wants to support those same Feds, together the DA/Fed tandem will destroy any and all progress that we have made, so it is imperative that you get out and vote Labor straight down the ticket.

All: Thanks for coming out!
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2020, 11:53:41 PM »

Lincoln Labor Advertisement: "Together"

[1]

It was the railroad that connected this country

(cuts to transcontinental railroad, steam engines coming into a station)

It was the trains that connected this country from sea to shining sea. It brought us together, and defined the lives of thousands.

Today the world is changing faster than ever.

(cuts to jet planes, bullet trains, and a time-lapse of a skyscraper being built)

Unfortunately, people are being left behind. Businesses shuttering, kids moving out, and no future in sight.

(cuts to abandoned storefronts, empty towns)

Together we change this. Lincoln Labor and KaiserDave are fighting to sew this country together with a massive new rail project. Bringing light to forgotten Atlasia, and connecting small towns to major hubs. Carving a new path to prosperity.

(Cuts to KaiserDave walking, and talking with workers, meeting with Governor R2D2 and Chancellor S019)

Lincoln Labor is fighting for you, and we won't stop

(Modern train drives towards the camera as the ad fades to the Labor logo)

[1] Wikimedia Commons

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2021, 10:53:19 AM »
« Edited: January 04, 2021, 11:02:27 AM by KaiserDave »

Ad for Rhode Island and New Hampshire

To be placed on Billboards, put up on city streets, and bought in color in prominent, local, and tabloid newspapers as an early offensive

Doesn't necessarily need to take effect
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2021, 10:04:49 PM »

Ad for Rhode Island and New Hampshire

To be placed on Billboards, put up on city streets, and bought in color in prominent, local, and tabloid newspapers as an early offensive

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2021, 03:40:03 PM »
« Edited: March 27, 2021, 07:55:37 PM by KaiserDave »

Keep Alaska Red: Anchorage

Hello Alaskans! Friends, comrades, workers, and countrymen. I'm honored to be In Alaska, a beautiful, frankly stunningly beautiful state that exhibits the pioneer spirit in every Atlasian. A state that was brought into our loving embrace by the genius diplomacy of William Seward, and a land that has belonged to the innovative, intelligent, and unendingly strong native peoples for millennium and beyond. It is only therefore fitting that such a state as Alaska, this great Alaska, belongs to the entirety of the people of Alaska, this beautiful fabric of peoples that makes Alaska what it is. Alaska must belong to the people of Alaska, there can be no other way. It's for that idea that the Labor Party must always stand for here in Alaska, and in this election we are.

This election represents a choice between two visions. There remains a vision for Alaska that is completely opposed to the well being and strength of the Alaskan people. There remains a vision for Alaska as a distant corporate colony, where resource extraction and the profits of industry and directed directly to shareholders far far away. Where the workers of Alaska serve as, all but in name, serfs to a nefarious collection of businesses without concern for the public interest or the common good. Values like family, community, honest work, the beauty of the natural landscape are of no concern for these new plutocrats. But I know they are of great concern to the good people of Alaska.

So it's for that reason I ask you to vote for the party of good, honest, union jobs, for the party of proactive regulation of big business, for the party that has always been and will always be the party of the worker in Atlasia and the party of the worker in Alaska. Vote Labor up and down the ballot my friends, maroon up and down, red up and down the ballot folks! Let us preserve the Alaska we all love for future generations, and let us preserve this Great Alaska for the people, not sell it to the few. I urge you all, rank Labor first on your ballots, and rank the Democratic Alliance or Liberals second, so that we may all have a Great Alaska.

Thank you comrades, thank you countrymen, and let us Keep Alaska Red!

Socially distanced with mandated masks
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2021, 08:15:34 PM »

Keep Alaska Red: Fairbanks

Alaskans, countrymen, comrades and friends. I have greatly enjoyed my trip to Alaska. It is a good break from the politics of Lincoln. I must say I have greatly enjoyed my brief tenure as Governor so far, but the natural dysfunction of the Philadelphia system is tiring, and it's for that reason a new constitution is being drafted to bring clarity and greater democracy to the people of Lincoln.

But I am greatly enjoying this trip, to take in Alaska's clean air and the smell of the fish on the docks. In my time here I have spoken to a great many Alaskans. One of the Alaskans I spoke to was an Inuit man who in his late 60s. He retired only a few years ago after a lifetime of diligent work. He told me about how in 1983 he lost his job in the salmon cannery. It's a story I've heard often, it's no surprise. Our leaders didn't care much for the stories of the hard working Alaskan, for the plight of the unemployed in cities like Fairbanks. They looked at the bonuses of the big executives, of the profits of the well connected, they watched the wealth moved away from Fairbanks and concentrated in the hands of a few. They told the rest of us it would trickle down.

I'm proud to say Labor changed this, we as the great Hubert Humphrey said, recognized the immortal truth that the moral test of of government is how it treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; and those who are in shadows of life, the sick, the needy, and the handicapped. Government must tirelessly serve the people, and the focus of the national policy must be on how the working people are doing, how strong is the middle class, and how well off is the poorest among us. To that end Labor, in Alaska and across the nation tirelessly worked to better the conditions of these folks with jobs programs and support for labor unions. And I'm happy to tell you that that fine fellow I met acquired a job in one of these efforts, and retired with security.

Folks we must never go back. We must go forward! A future that is more fair, more just, and more green, and one whose prosperity we all share in happiness together, and that is why I'm asking you today to vote Labor up and down the ballot, because when you do so, you are voting for prosperity, and you are voting for progress! Thank you friends and patriots, and see you all again soon!

Socially distanced and masks mandated

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2021, 08:10:48 PM »

Turn Oklahoma Red: Oklahoma City

Hello patriots and friends of Oklahoma City! I've just flown from the continuing budget politics of Lincoln, to return to the people. While politicians may negotiate in backrooms over byzantine budget politics, and make no mistake it is our essential duty to do so, we must always refocus on our most essential duty, to serve the people. I have had the honor of speaking to many of the people assembled here today. And there is a single concern that I have heard from all. People are hurting, people are struggling, and they know this election is how we start to change things.

Friends the Feds have a plan but the plan is bad. The plan is to put the well connected in the drivers seat, and know they have. We've watched them do it. It wasn't too long ago when the Federalist congressional delegation returned to that old, tried and tested failure, tax cuts for the rich. In the eyes of economists, in the eyes of the workers, this remains a complete and abject failure, one that moves wealth ever upward. Out of the hands of the workers and the struggling middle class and into the hands of the corporate colonialists, who would like nothing less than to seize Oklahoma's vast industry and abundant resources over entirely for themselves, and deprive the people of the fruits of their Labor.

I have always declared my belief in the free exchange of goods in the market. I have always detested the trumpery and nonsense of so called plan of "central planning." I have always detested the tyrants and murderers who have advocated it. But this system, which we witness here in Oklahoma, of putting the government squarely on the side of the well connected, is not a free market at all. It is a painful farce, and the pain is being felt by the workers, and the Sooners here are feeling it! It is the pain that we promise to end with a Labor government, that turns the power back to the people to which it belongs. So I urge you all, vote Labor up and down, up and down the ballot. Maroon up and down folks! And don't neglect to rank the DA second, so we can truly put an end to Federalist dominance of this state. Let us be clear my friends, only an overwhelming turnout can win the day, so tell your friends, tell your neighbors. Labor one, DA two! Together we can turn Oklahoma Red! Thank you friends, and good night!

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2021, 09:07:24 PM »

Keep Massachusetts Red: Worcester

Friends! Comrades! It is a new dawn in Lincoln! The bright sun of freedom and progress is shining across our green and pleasant land. The decrepit Philadelphia "Plan" is dead and buried by the votes of the people of Lincoln, as always, the party of the workers, the Labor Party, is leading the way for a brighter future. In no place is this less true than in Massachusetts, where the Labor Party continues to fight tirelessly for the people. And when the General Court convenes, I promise the Labor Party and myself will fight tirelessly for the people.

I was here in Worcester not long ago, and I promised I'd see you all very soon. And here I am! I must say I am happy to be here. I see we have our Youth Laborites here, and our committed supporters from across town. Today let me repeat the continued task of the Labor Party in Massachusetts in the county. To break the monopoly power, and protect the families and people of Atlasia from the sickening effects of corporate consolidation. We all know when the power of the corporations to combine and expand is unregulated and unmonitored, the wreck havoc on everything for their own profits. Humans become commodities, and families are pushed to the brink in a system that maximizes misery. Entrepreneurs are stifled, and existing small businesses are gradually erased from the map.

The Labor Party is the party of the workers, it is the party of everyone trying to get by. Those trying to build a business, those trying to build a family and a livelihood. The Labor Party is the party of anti trust regulations, it is the party of wage minimums and hour maximums, it is the party of regulations to stop criminal excesses of the banks, it is the party of tax rates that reward work and not extreme accumulated wealth. It is the party of laborers, not power and privilege.

I see Point and AGA have come down to Massachusetts. It is indeed amusing. Make no mistake folks. I say this to all the people of Massachusetts. Poirot and AGA are a pathetic extension of the monopoly power. They say "fiscally responsible" this and "radical labor" that. This is all double talk and trickery. Their fiscal responsibility is big tax cuts for the rich, and "radical labor" is our opposition to their giveaways to those already doing so well. How many times do we need to hear these lies? Tax cuts for the rich are not a viable economic strategy for anyone but the rich!

Folks I've been in these meetings. I've been in the tax negotiations. I stared down AGA and told him "No tax cuts for the rich." I told him I wouldn't sign a budget with these obscene giveaways to the monopoly power in Massachusetts and beyond. And he backed down, he backed down. The budget wasn't perfect, but his cruel excesses were tamed. Look folks, I will work with AGA on anything where we have common ground in the soon to be General Court. It's my job and I won't let disagreements on budgets get in the way. But when he comes to Labor country and starts telling people about radical Labor, I'm gonna tell the truth. The truth is Labor is the only, the only party in Massachusetts that is here for the working people, fighting against the cruel joke of austerity.

So folks, send Laborites back to office. Vote maroon up and down the ballot! Thank you folks, let's get this done!

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2021, 08:43:41 AM »
« Edited: May 06, 2021, 04:45:51 PM by KaiserDave »

Vermont is LABOR Country: Burlington

Friends, comrades! I could not be happier to be back home in Vermont! Happier still to be campaigning in this land, which is truly connected to the soul of this nation. In fewer places that we would like can one man sell something he grew from the ground to another man, without the obstruction and machinations of the monopoly power. In is the spirit of honoring Vermont's agrarian traditions, and traditions of commerce, that I denounce the current Federalist Administration.

In their pursuit of so called "pro business" policies, they undermine and betray the farmers and small businesspeople they claim to protect. With their tax giveaways and incentives, they are rolling out the red carpet for the monopoly power. Already we are seeing the growth of big business investment, which indeed has provided prosperity for many, it cannot be denied. But this is just the beginning, in time Vermont's small businesses and small farmers will lose greater and greater shares of the market to the aggressive force of big business. Vermonters try and get by yes, they try and make a profit absolutely, but there is a communitarian spirit here. A neighborly one. We've seen it with COVID-19, as everyone stood together to protect their neighbors and the most vulnerable. It is a beautiful spirit.

But the outside big businesses that the current administration has rolled out the red carpet for, do not have that spirit. They have the spirit of profit margins and resource extraction, which will have dire consequences for our state. And it's not just big business that the current Governor is rolling out the red carpet for, but also COVID-19, with her selfish and strange rejection of basic protective measures in government building. It is truly time to move on! Move on from a tax code that benefits the well connected out of state businesses to one that benefits those who live on and work the land in Vermont, move on from an administration that does not share the communitarian spirit of the people.

The party of Vermont is the party of LABOR! So on election day, vote maroon up and down the ballot, and we shall have a great Vermont!

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2021, 10:03:17 PM »
« Edited: May 06, 2021, 04:45:43 PM by KaiserDave »

Vermont is LABOR Country: Essex

Friends! Comrades! It brings me the greatest pleasure to be back in Vermont, and believe me I plan on spending a lot of time in my dear home. Nothing brings me more pleasure than being among the maples and the pines, and appreciating the good sense and community spirit of the people of the state. I must say I helped myself to some maple sugar candies for I speak today, and I look forward to enjoying more of those in my future stops.

Folks I have been very busy these days, working with the legislators to change this region. And we have. We have folks. With your hold we consigned the Philly Plan to the dustbin of history. It did not serve the people. That is the essence to everything Labor does in government. Serve the people. The Philly Plan didn't serve the people. It was ineffective, it resulted in mass abdication of responsibility, and bureaucratic incompetence. And everybody knew it! So myself and the Labor Party led the charge to toss it! Even over the obstructions of one in our party we did away with it because the Philly Plan did not serve the people.

There is someone else who doesn't serve the people. Joanne Campbell. She is not serving the people. She has acted selfishly, highly selfishly with her disregard of basic COVID-19 protocols. Her actions in refusing to implement basic protocols in government buildings have shown her disregard for her constituents and particularly for those who try to serve the public every day! Out here in Vermont people are showing a deep sense of compassion with their vigilance against the virus. And with vaccines emerging, we are heading towards a brighter tomorrow. But Governor Campbell is more focused on her aimless crusade against sensible measures than on serving the people. She does not deserve the votes of Vermonters

The record of the Labor Party is clear. Millions of green union jobs nationwide, leading the fight against COVID-19, and in Lincoln, I have personally signed two bills on schools. One opening them with sensible protections, and one establish better, fairer hours for students and teachers that will improve our schools. The Labor agenda in Vermont is distinctly different from the selfish and destructive agenda of Governor Campbell. It is an agenda that serves the people, and that is the agenda of myself, and that is the agenda of my party.

Thank you Essex, and thank you Vermont. See you all again very soon!

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2021, 09:58:28 AM »
« Edited: May 06, 2021, 04:45:38 PM by KaiserDave »

Vermont is LABOR Country: Brattleboro

Friends! Comrades! I am pleased to be on the third tour of the great state of Vermont! As I have said in all of my stops in these great states, it brings me the highest joy to tour this state, more then I ever receive in the legislative work of government. But folks it is work that must be done for the good of the people, and it is work I carry out wholeheartedly. In the last Council, and thankfully indeed it was the last council! I signed bills to promote the well being of all Lincolnites. I signed bills to open the schools, I signed bills to open these schools with better, fairer hours, and I signed bills to roll back extremely excessive regulations on basic firearm ownership. This measures may have been opposed by the single Labor Councillor, but they were the right thing to do. I assure you ladies and gentlemen, the candidates of the Labor slate are in line with this school of thought, my school of thought, that Labor is the party of the people, and you my friends are the people.

The Federalist Party has long claimed to be the party most in tune with the values of the people of Vermont. But this my friends, is a fiction. I will tour this state aggressively to prove this fact. In my tours I have spoken to those employed by federal programs initiated by my party, I have spoken to families who have greatly benefited from the social safety net built and refined by the Labor Party, and I have spoken to many who continue to be outraged by the inane proposals of Federalist politicians in Nyman to cut taxes for the super rich, and many more outraged when right politicians here in Lincoln tried to do the same. But Labor was on the front lines of the fight, shoulder to shoulder with the people of Vermont.

The values of compassion, community, and respect that have been practiced and upheld by Vermonters for generation, these values friends are thoroughly my own. But they were rejected by the callousness of Governor Campbell with her flagrant disregard for basic COVID-19 protective measures. And she continues to side with right wing politicians when they try and cut taxes, even when it is singularly the taxes of the wealthy. She is not on the side of the communities of Vermont, and if she is re-elected she will continue her complete inability to serve the people.

This can only change with a vote for Labor. So my friends, when you go to the polls vote maroon up and down the ballot. If you are planning on voting Liberal or for the DA, rank Labor second, if you want to vote Labor, I ask you to rank the Liberals or DA second. We must do everything to remove Governor Campbell from office, and return power to the people of Vermont.

Thank you friends! The trail continues!

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2021, 04:36:28 PM »
« Edited: May 06, 2021, 04:45:27 PM by KaiserDave »

Vermont is LABOR Country: St. Alban's

Friends! Comrades! What a joy it is to be in the true north. And we are all northerners here, proud and strong Lincolnites, and proud Vermonters! Today I come to speak on the fundamental choice in this election, and why I believe Vermont should vote Labor in this coming election.

Friends, I believe the Vermont Federalist Party and Joanne Campbell is fundamentally out of touch with this great state. I look at the battles they are choosing to fight. Where are they putting themselves on the line? I believe the answer clearly displays how out of touch Vermont Federalists in government have become. Joanne made quit the stir agitating against basic protective measures in government buildings, indeed she did. Seemingly the public servants of Vermont are not worth her attention or respect. I would never do such a thing in my position, nor would a candidate for Vermont Labor do the same.

But folks that's not all. Governor Campbell has drifted so far from Vermont that she has become tied to the monopoly power in this country. As small businesses decline and big corporations consolidate, Governor Campbell is not on the side of the people. She has used her platform to advocate for tax cuts, singularly for the wealthy, and she has used her platform to assail policies that would benefit the people. Folks we are in the midst of a crisis, and with small businesses forced to shutter due to high transmission, monopolies and their cheap products and low wages are coming in. We need leaders who will promote the little guy, and not advocate for tax cuts for those monopolies! Joanne Campbell is not the leader we need. She is rolling out the carpet for COVID, and she is rolling out the carpet for monopolies. I would dearly hope if the Federalist Party is in touch with Vermont they would do away with her irresponsibility and apathy. But they have not. So I urge a vote for Labor.

A Labor government in Vermont will finally put the Vermonter front and center, just as Laborites have fought for in Nyman, and as I personally have done across Lincoln. So vote Labor, and vote for the party of progress, the party for Vermont!

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2021, 11:37:35 AM »

Vermont is LABOR Country: Newport

Friends! Comrades! I'm happier than ever in the Northeast Kingdom! Truly the emerald in the eye of Vermont! I'm proud to be here with Will Ashe, the Labor candidate in Vermont, and a champion for the common man! That's what need folks! Will Ashe is a food bank director, state legislator, and working class no nonsense servant of the people! He has an undying love for this state and for our people, and I couldn't be happier to endorse him entirely for governor, along with our entire slate of Labor candidates.

The stakes of this election are high folks! High! We've gotta elect leaders who are gonna put Vermonters first. While Joanne Campbell was trying to get her name in national headlines by dismissing basic COVID-19 protective measures, Will Ashe was helping to pass bills to get federal COVID-19 dollars to our people, and implementing the recovery. While Joanne Campbell was blasting my policies, and supporting tax cuts for the wealthy, Will Ashe was making sure poor Vermonters get fed every day. We gotta make Will Ashe Governor of Vermont!

Will Ashe is on the side of the people! Will Ashe is on the side of Vermont! Joanne Campbell ain't it folks! Will Ashe, he's the real deal! He's been the real deal for years! He's born and raised in Rutland! I need Will Ashe as Governor Vermont, fighting for the priorities we hold. He's fighting for our values folks. Compassion, community, respect. If elected, it won't be his job to get his name on the national news, it'll be his job to get things done. He'll make sure the burden of taxation is on those with more, not less. He'll minimize regressive taxes, increase social spending, and still keep the budget balanced by refusing to cut taxes for the rich again, in fact where he can he'll raise 'em. He's laser focused on the demographic crisis. He's not afraid to welcome refugees, but he's gonna make Vermont the best place in Atlasia to raise a child. That social safety net is gonna be focused on mothers, on families, and monetary incentives for people to move are a priority.

Will Ashe is a workhouse folks. Joanne Campbell is a show horse. She spends more time on TV, trying to open her mouth enough to get on the news. She's not working for us! In the little time when she is working, she's going in the wrong direction! It's time to turn this around, with a vote for Will Ashe! Let's go do this!

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2021, 12:49:08 PM »

Vermont is LABOR Country: Barre

Friends! Comrades! I feel it folks! The river of progress and victory is running through the Green Mountain state! Everywhere I go, I'm talking to folks who don't like the way Joanne Campbell is running this state. Folks who think Will Ashe is the right man to lead us. It's quite exciting! I've torn across Vermont, the goal is every country, every country folks! Heck I'd do every township if I could get away from the legislature enough! But you know I got to be there, right now we got a right DA deputy trying to ban handguns, but folks that ain't gonna happen for a second. Cause you bet I'll be there working for you, just like Will Ashe will when he wins this race.

Vermonters are working hard folks. Essential workers are getting out there and keeping this state running, the Green Mountain Boys are administering vaccine distribution with brilliance, and each and every Vermonter is pitching in to keep our state moving. Moving into the front of vaccine distribution. But Joanne Campbell is out there trying to do her best to drive us off the road and into a ditch! Now why would she do that? I have no idea but she keeps trying to do it. She's desperate to get on national news folks. She goes on TV just about all the time trying to attack me enough so she can get 5 minutes on national television. It's incompetence, it's negligence, and it's wrong. But it doesn't end there! She is so desperate to get on the news she refused to enforce basic protective measures! Now she is putting Vermonters are risk for her own advancement. It's wrong, it's absolutely disgusting.

Will Ashe is the complete opposite. He's a public servant who practices public service every day. Whether it's his job running the food bank in Rutland or in his State Senate seat. He help write the bills spending federal stimulus aid because he is absolutely dedicated to this state. He helps keep poor Vermonters fed because he cares about Vermont. It is a model for us all. It is a model I hope myself to reach. I am so proud to support him, and I hope you do too. With your help, he will be elected! So let's do it! Thank you Barre, and see you again soon!

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2021, 03:05:22 PM »

Vermont is LABOR Country:
South Burlington

Friends! Comrades! There is wonderful news is the air! Wonderful news! Terrified by the force of your activism, and by the energy among Vermonters and Laborites, the Federalist Party has pulled Governor Campbell from the race! She's out, she's gone! And that was us! That was our activism, and our relentless push! But folks, we cannot become complacent. This is a win, without a doubt, but the need to elect Will Ashe Governor of Vermont is big as ever. This election was never just about Governor Campbell, it's about you, and it's about we can have a government that can serve the people in Montpelier. Serving the people must at the center of everything we do, and Will Ashe is the right man for the job.

Will Ashe is a career public servant. He's born and raised in Vermont, and he knows this land and our people well. He has lived our values of respect, community, and compassion his entire life. He built the Rutland Food Bank because he respected everyone, no matter what they had in their pocket, because he wanted to uplift his community, it is truly compassionate. And it's exactly what we need in Montpelier. We don't just need to get rid of Governor Campbell, that's done, that's the past, we need to elect a public servant in Montpelier. So that's why I'm out here stumping for Will Ashe.

He's doesn't hold straight to what the Labor doctrine may be in New Jersey, or Connecticut, or in New York. He is a Labor Party member, as am I, proudly. But we are Vermonters, and I know Will Ashe will stand for Vermont first and foremost, just as I have stood for all Lincoln. Right now a member of my party is pushing for a handgun ban from outside the General Court. I said straightforward, I won't sign it. It goes too far. So I said no. I signed bills to open schools, happily. I know Will Ashe will too fight for Vermonters first and foremost. I know he shares the values I do, and that we as Vermonters hold. Will Ashe and I were both involved in protests against right wing tax cuts for the wealthy that were supported by the same Federalists now preparing to replace Governor Campbell. Will Ashe knows that the way we improve our economy isn't giveaways to the wealthy. What will Senator Stone say when the recipients of those tax cuts put their new dollars in CEO pay, or worse yet, order layoffs anyway?

This is far from a straw men by friends. This is a proposal that very nearly passed the General Court, but Will Ashe and I helped kill it. We fought hard and we killed it. This is a real proposal, very nearly became law. But because of public servants like Will Ashe we killed it. If elected, Will Ashe won't hesitate to cut regressive sales taxes, and he'll take the demographic crisis head on, because that's what serving the people looks like. We deserve a Vermont that is the best place to a raise a child in Atlasia, not the latest victim of trickle down economics.

That's why I'm here, and that's why we need to elect Will Ashe on Election Day. Thank you, and let's do this!

Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies