Labor NPC Campaigns thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:01:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor NPC Campaigns thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Labor NPC Campaigns thread  (Read 25159 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: July 27, 2020, 01:29:16 PM »

I would like to formally propose a coalition between Labor and the Beauty and Bread parties heading into the next NPC elections in Frémont.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 03:12:53 AM »
« Edited: August 04, 2020, 04:21:31 AM by Scott🦋 »

It's great to be here in this historic city of Juneau, Alaska!

This great city not only marks the state capital, but also the location where pro-secession troops were deployed during the Alaska Crisis of January 2019.  This was my first test as the new First Minister of the Commonwealth, and thanks to the sheer grit of the regional and federal governments, the traitors surrendered without a single drop of blood shed on either side!

I've always had Alaska's interests at heart.  That's why as First Minister, I signed the Alaska Permanent Fund Bailout which saved the state's oil dividend program and preserved the public university system, which at the time was under the threat of steep budget cuts in an effort to shore up the permanent fund.

No doubt that Labor is the party that's always stood for Alaska values and always will.  Labor will empower the people to preserve this state's unique way of life.  Labor will ensure a future for all Alaskans in the midst of a changing energy economy.  Labor will conserve Alaska's resources and incredible wildlife, both on land and by sea.  And Labor will continue its leadership in combating COVID-19 and aiding the economic recovery.

1. https://www.encirclephotos.com/image/franklin-street-and-corner-clock-in-downtown-juneau-alaska/
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 04:21:50 AM »

Fantastic to see you in the great city of Stop! This image was hotlinked

Still? Tongue  I changed it.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 10:53:18 PM »

Socially-distanced rally in Fairbanks livestreamed by MP Scott

Alaska, this weekend you will have the opportunity to make your voice heard.  In this election, vote for the party that has led this great state, Commonwealth, and nation through this period of turmoil.

Vote for the party that will fight for the planet, while respecting the Alaskan way of life and fulfilling the government's promise to use local energy resources to enrich all its citizens via the permanent fund.

Vote for the party that will improve local infrastructure so that all people will have access to important amenities including education, healthcare, roads, running water, and electricity.

Vote for the party that will purge the culture of corruption that plagues our criminal justice system.

Labor's values are Alaskan values, and Alaskan values are Labor's values.

1. Fairbanks, Alaska.  Source: https://www.explorefairbanks.com/about-explore-fairbanks/what-we-do/marketing/
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 10:32:32 PM »

Next month's map, for quick reference:

(plus Virgin Islands and Los Angeles)
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 11:33:40 AM »

Frémont Parliament Speaker Scott kicks off his first socially distanced September tour in Williamson, West Virginia

What an honor it is to be here in the great state of West Virginia!

You know, if you've listened to the mainstream news and Federalist outlets, one would believe that the left has lost touch with its working-class base in communities like here in Mingo County. But nothing could be further from the truth. Labor, despite what some would want you to believe, is a big tent party.

West Virginia Labor understands that we do things a little differently in this state. West Virginia Labor celebrates our hardworking coal miners who put their lives at risk each day to keep the lights on. West Virginia Labor supports the right of law-abiding citizens, as guaranteed by our Constitution, to keep and bear arms for the safety of themselves and their loved ones. As an outspoken supporter of gun rights myself and a former Labor senator who fought the administration on this issue, I can attest to the great diversity within our party.

But if there is one uniting principle within our party, it is solidarity with all working men and women.

And that includes miners. Because West Virginia Labor understands that the safety net must extend to all people, including those displaced by the ongoing transition to renewable energy and increased automation in mining jobs that have decimated the state economy.

The Labor plan for West Virginia is simple: invest in our coal towns and diversify the state economy so that we can create new job opportunities and incentivize young people to stay. Give displaced miners the opportunity to retrain, and financially support those no longer able to work, including people who have fallen ill from black lung disease or been injured on the job. And while we're at it, hold the coal barons accountable and rigorously enforce safety standards.

Labor believes that stewardship of our planet and ensuring prosperity for coal towns are not mutually exclusive. Vote for the party that has always stood for workers. Vote for the party that supports great organizations like the United Mine Workers and the right to organize. Vote for the party that has West Virginia's interests at heart.

1. Williamson rises above Tug Fork: https://wvexplorer.com/photo-galleries/gallery-hatfield-mccoy-region/williamson-wv/
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2020, 02:43:15 PM »

October's map:

(plus Guam and San Francisco)
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2020, 06:33:02 PM »

Scott tours Cheyenne, Wyoming, and holds a socially distanced, livestreamed rally for an official announcement

Folks, it's good to be back.

As most of you know, I have had some setbacks in my personal life. This ultimately led to me abandoning my post as Speaker of the Frémont House of Commons and deregistering from the game. But during my absence, I realized that Atlasia embraces something that the people of small states and cities are very familiar with: family, and a shared sense of brotherhood.

I am therefore officially announcing my intention to again seek the office of MP. While I understand some might prefer not to run as a kind gesture to my recent trauma, I realize that no one is entitled to this seat. And whether I receive an opponent or not, I fully intend on running a 100% positive campaign on my return to Denver.

Wyoming Labor knows its people. Wyoming Labor supports the right of the people to own and carry firearms, for sport, for protection, and for hunting. Wyoming Labor supports building the infrastructure necessary to accommodate the people who inhabit this great state and embrace this unique lifestyle. Make no mistake: Wyoming has a friend in Labor.

And I'd like to use this opportunity to talk about a certain bill being considered in Nyman - one which would set a federal 15% tax on cannabis in addition to regional taxes. And this law would make it increasingly difficult for Denver to resolve its budgetary issues if Nyman chooses to double-tax regions where cannabis is already taxed.

But overtaxing any product will easily drive it down to the black market almost as much as outright banning it. Make no mistake: we cannot afford this tax. The people of Frémont cannot afford this tax.

I fully intend to use my position as MP to advocate for the interests of our state and region both locally and federally. With the help of Oregon Blue Dog, I fought for both regional and federal relief to areas affected by wildfires.

The city of Cheyenne, along with the rest of our state, has much to offer. And we need advocates who will protect our natural resources and conserve the Wyoming way of life.

This October, vote Labor up and down the ballot. Vote for the people and the party who know the state best.

And if I am fortunate enough to return to Denver, I can assure you that I will never abandon my roots.

Dave bless you all. Dave bless this state. Dave bless Frémont. Dave bless this great Republic.

1. https://www.budgettravel.com/article/cheyenne-wyoming-guide

Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2020, 10:45:25 PM »
« Edited: October 14, 2020, 10:50:33 PM by Scott🦋 »

Frémont statesman Scott walked onto the stage, for a livestreamed, socially-distanced rally, following Paramore's Born for This playing in the background

Folks, it's great to be with you all here in El Paso, a border city whose culture blends the diversity of Atlasia with that of our friends down south. A city of great food, great people, and at least in my opinion, a kickass punk rock scene!

El Paso, along with the rest of Texas, is growing, both in its population and in its economy. This city and this state are indispensable to Atlasia's status as a world superpower, and we must resist those who say we must close our borders or erect barriers to entry for hardworking people who want to spread their talents and skills across the state. So too must we reject those who say we must choose between secure borders and a welcoming atmosphere to potential migrants.

Here in El Paso, we celebrate the contributions from our migrant community. By rethinking our approach to issues and learning from the mistakes of other countries, both in-game and in-person, we have solved the problems that have historically affected the border and our relationship with Mexico. These issues include our approach to drugs and our approach to crime. We address unauthorized migrant crossings by applying our laws, but not in a way that dehumanizes individuals or separates families.

The "Come Out of the Shadows Act", which I fought to preserve in the Atlasian Senate, plays no small part in how we approach immigration: an issue that is personal to many, but especially those who live in border cities like El Paso.

As a party, Labor has created an atmosphere where migrant workers are just as entitled to a decent living wage and fair health and safety standards just as much as native workers, and vice-versa. As a party, we know that a politics that pits immigrants against natives is not the blueprint for a great nation. It does not create jobs, it does not improve living standards, it does not unify a people, and as a nation it only makes us weaker.

And at a time when your city and state are growing so exponentially, the last thing we need is weak leadership. This October, vote for the party that is the party of all people. Vote for the party that combines border security with humane policies. Vote for the party that supports a pathway to citizenship for all who are willing to work for it.

And you do work for it, every day, to make your city stronger. To make your state stronger. To make the South stronger. To make our nation greater.

I am so f#cking proud of you guys!

Thank you, Dave bless you, and Dave bless the Lone Star State!

1. https://thetravellingfool.com/things-to-do-in-el-paso-texas/
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2020, 12:43:07 AM »

Frémont statesman Scott spoke at a livestreamed, socially-distanced rally in Salt Lake City, UT

Glad to be back in Frémont with the fine people of Salt Lake City! As a southern neighbor to my home state, Utah has always been one of my go-to visiting stations as I travel our region. Utah cultivates a unique culture based in family values and decency, and the natural beauty of this great state is rivaled by few.

From the deserts of Southern Utah to the snowcapped peaks of the Wasatch Front, to the rapidly growing and prospering metro surrounding the great Salt Lake, there's never anything not to do or appreciate about this great state. Unfortunately, this state, which is so defined by its rich environment and national parks, has been a hot spot to the same wildfires which have plagued so much the rest of our Commonwealth.

As MP, I teamed up with MP Oregon Blue Dog to secure both regional and federal relief for this state, along with the rest of Frémont, as we combat our frequent wildfire epidemic. Make no mistake: Utah, along with other water-scarce areas of our region, are running out of time to stop these widespread wildfires and consistent droughts, and major decreases in air quality. Action is needed now, and Labor will lead the way to a cleaner, more sustainable future for this state so that Utah remains a regional capital for business, tourism, and outdoor recreation.

Labor envisions a clean energy future of electric vehicles, more efficient power grids, and greater energy independence which will create more, better jobs while supporting Utah's future population increases. Sustainable energy, increased investment in public transportation, as well as responsible regulation of polluters will also preserve clean air and water for all Utahns.

With 33-million acres of federally owned land, Labor values its job as stewards of the many parks, monuments, and open spaces that offer world-class outdoor recreation to Utahns and tourists alike. Utah Labor will fight against any proposed federal land transfers, work to obtain fair compensation for local governments, promote Utah's tourism and door industry, preserve native lands, and conserve these things that give the Beehive State its own unique character.

One little-known fact about this state is that Utah enjoys one of the lowest income gap levels in the country: a fact no doubt attributed to its superior public education system. Utah Labor will fight on behalf of teachers, students, and families to create and foster a more equitable public education system. We're going to expand educational opportunities beyond traditional K-12 learning with, in addition to universal pre-k programs, more affordable trade schools and community colleges, and loan forgiveness for public school teachers and farmers.

It is clear to all Utahs, and everyone who's been fortunate enough to visit this great state, that there is much worth conserving for the people and for the land which they occupy. And going ahead, we know that it is Labor which will preserve these things and provide the tools necessary to face the challenges facing our ecosystem.

Here in Frémont, it is one party which has the record of getting it done. It is Labor that will ensure a brighter future for all people in this state, whether they be new people looking for a state ideal for starting a business or raising a family, or people who've lived here for generations, going back to the early Mormon Pioneers and beyond.

This October, vote for clean air and water. Vote for strong families. Vote for education. Vote for proven leadership. Vote Labor!

1. https://www.travelpulse.com/destinations/north-america/united-states/utah/salt-lake-city.html
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 09:11:53 PM »

Sheridan, Wyoming1

Howdy, Sheridan!

You know, one of my favorite places to visit in our great state is here in Sheridan's Main Street. It's been said that here we don't throw out the old to make way for the new, we bring the two together. And while the Federalists brand themselves as being the conservative party, I can think of nothing more in the spirit of conservatism than preserving our environment.

Wyoming residents spend the most time outdoors of people in almost every state. Wyoming residents also identify as hunters, anglers, and outdoor recreationists at much higher rates than the national level. And so we understand the importance of preserving that way of life here both for ourselves and for future generations.

Polls have shown that even among conservatives, state control of public lands is an unpopular position. And it is Labor that will ensure these lands continue to be protected in the interests of those who use them, rather than large corporations and polluters. It is vital for our people as well as for the state's thriving tourism industry. Make no mistake: we need not choose between protecting our environment and promoting a strong economy. When our environment thrives, so do all of us here: hunters, business owners, and people of all trades.

A Labor government will also prioritize investments in infrastructure, so that people may experience the outdoor way of life without losing access to important amenities such as health care and education. We will build new roads and fix existing ones. We will build on existing rural electrification projects started regionally and federally. We will also use Wyoming's wide open spaces as part of our transition to renewable energy, invest in nuclear, and guarantee that our hardworking men and women in the coalfields continue to have economic security in this era of technological change.

And now, I am proud to introduce our party's candidate for Governor to outline their plan for growing our state's economy and protecting our environment so that outdoor recreation continues to keep our state on the map...

1. https://www.sheridanwyoming.org/discover/downtown-sheridan/
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2020, 10:05:55 PM »

Billings, Montana 1

Hello, Billings!

Like those in your neighbor to the south, included myself, outdoor recreation, hunting, and fishing are essential to the culture and the economy of this great state. Rather than sell our public lands to the highest bidder and privatize national forests, Montana needs a government that will cultivate our economy and growing population for whom it is essential to conserve as our way of life.

Here's what on the ballot this weekend, Billings. What's on the ballot is a choice between letting the polluters and big corporations control your land, or ensuring that it is the people who control the land of this great state from the Plains in the East to the Rocky Mountains and the aspens out West.

A Labor government will ensure that our ranchers and outdoor recreationists always have access to clean air and water, and a rich environment that is the cornerstone of the outdoor way of life. Labor will also ensure that, in such a geographically large state with a sparse population, healthcare and education are accessible to Montanans.

We'll fight for the security and the prosperity of all people, especially our Native population, just as Labor has done in Denver and in Nyman.

I'm making a promise to you today, Billings, that under a Labor government, Montanans will have quick and convenient access to all the cities throughout the state, from Billings to Helena to Missoula to Butte to Livingston, and everywhere else in between.

I'm making a promise, Billings, that under a Labor government, Montana will witness an energy revolution not seen in this state before; through solar, wind, and nuclear technology, Labor will build on our blueprint to energy independence and a renewable energy sector that creates jobs for the people.

I believe that a great path is in store for this state. But in order for us to get there, you gotta vote. Vote this weekend for a government that will put your interests first. Vote for proven leadership. Keep Montana red and keep Montana thriving in the days ahead!

1. https://www.tripsavvy.com/fun-things-to-do-in-billings-1608474
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2020, 04:15:07 AM »

Obligatory:

Thank you, TEXAS! Special accolades to Oregon Blue Dog and others for turning Texas maroon!
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2020, 04:17:37 AM »

Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2020, 12:44:50 PM »

Omaha, Nebraska1
socially-distanced event, livestreamed on NE Labor website

My friends, it's great to be here in Omaha: a growing city that maintain its small-town Midwestern charm. A welcoming and diverse city that welcomes people of all backgrounds, and one of the greatest cities in the Republic of Atlasia to raise a family and start a business.

Nebraska ranks third in the country for wind energy development potential, and renewable energy is where we must invest. During the Keystone XL fight, Nebraskans spoke up and took action to oppose Big Oil - and won. And as an agricultural state, your economy is not powered by oil and gas development. Fossil fuel energy projects like tarsands pipelines are bad for land, bad for water, and bad for economic activity.

We must also hold corporate agriculture accountable, which has been trying to buy its way into the heartland and threaten the Nebraskan way of life. Nebraska Labor wants to stop "vertical integration" in agriculture so that family farmers and ranches have the opportunity to access multiple marketplaces on a level playing field.2

And, in order for us to restore our rivers, lakes, and streams, industry must shift away from industrial-scale livestock facilities and overproduction of commodity crops.

It is up to you, the people of the Cornhusker State, to oppose corporate greed and pollution. By voting Labor, you are voting against corporate greed and pollution of the abundant resources of this state. You are voting for a Nebraska that is safe for all its people, urban and rural alike.

I assure you, my friends, that better days are still ahead. I will end with a quote from one of the most prominent figures in the history of your state: William Jennings Bryan.

“Destiny is not a matter of chance but a matter of choice; It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved”

Together, we shall achieve that destiny.

Thank you, Dave bless Omaha, Dave bless Nebraska, and Dave bless this great Republic.

1. https://www.today.com/parents/best-family-vacations-omaha-nebraska-travel-kids-t132235
2. http://boldnebraska.org/issues/
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2020, 03:18:13 PM »

Washington, Pennsylvania1
socially-distanced event, livestreamed on PA Labor website

Folks, it's a great day to be here in this historical city of Washington, PA. This is a city that truly stands out among our nation's Rust Belt cities and towns. Because it was you, the people of Washington, who championed its renewal and revival.

Indeed, Washington has made great progress in modernizing its infrastructure and tearing down outdated buildings. But there are still problems that the state and local government must work together on to incentivize people, particularly the young, to come to this city and find opportunities.

Washington is low on tax revenue and city officials have struggled for year to buy and demolish buildings owned by absentee landlords who have moved out of state and let their properties fall into disrepair.

Washington is far from alone in meeting these challenges, but Labor offers to all of you a brighter future and more opportunities that will encourage young people to move in or stay in these neglected areas.

Under a Labor government, all working-class people will have a seat at the table. And while we're on the subject of the working-class, remember this: it was unions that built Southwestern Pennsylvania.

Let me say that one more time: Unions built Southwestern Pennsylvania!

And if there's one party that's always been reliably loyal to organized labor, it is the Labor Party.

It is Labor, the party which has always respected in the integrity of our working people, that will revitalize Southwestern Pennsylvania into a place of opportunity. A safe place to raise a family. An ideal location to start a business.

Here in Washington, it was the residents of this great city that took charge to renew itself. But as with any city, funding and resources are absolutely vital to maintaining an even playing field so that all people may join in the prosperity. And this is where Labor comes in: to give the people of this great city, and all of Pennsylvania, the funding and infrastructure reform necessary to attract businesses and tell our young people that there is always a place for them in these industrial cities and towns.

This November, vote Labor. Stick with proven leadership. Elect people up and down the ballot who share your vision, and your values.

Thank you, Washington!

1. https://www.post-gazette.com/local/washington/2019/09/16/washington-pennsylvania-recovery-town-pittsburgh-development-businesses/stories/201909010004
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2020, 08:24:09 PM »

Santa Fe, New Mexico1
socially-distanced, mask-mandatory event, livestreamed on NM Labor website

It's great to be here in the great city of Santa Fe! This city, like many across our sunbelt, is a hallmark of our Commonwealth. New Mexico is abundant in resources, and like its neighbors in Montana and Wyoming, we thoroughly reject the notion of ceding our land to federal or private control.

Labor will always stand for New Mexico's interests, and if elected Senator I will oppose any proposals to open the state to extraction or exploitation.

But we also have to work to make New Mexico a place of opportunity. We need to fix our schools and promote federal and local investment to encourage tourism and entrepreneurship. We have what we need to do it. Now it's time to get it done.

A Labor government will maintain our positive relationship with Mexico, an important trading partner that borders our neighbor to the South.

New Mexico rejects the politics of division and animosity. And I am confident that New Mexico will turn red and deliver a government that responds directly to the people.

Thank you, New Mexico. This month, don't forget to vote Labor up and down the ballot. Stick with proven leadership. Vote for the people who share you interests and values.

1. https://santafe.com/15-things-before-you-move/
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2020, 08:50:52 PM »

Shreveport, Louisiana1
socially-distanced, mask-mandatory event, livestreamed on LA Labor website

Louisiana, it's great to be here in the Pelican State.

While Labor is nationally branded as the "anti-gun party", here we do things a little differently. A Labor government will always defend the rights of gun owners, the majority of which are law-abiding citizens. We understand and celebrate that right, and we will never hedge on that Constitutional obligation to protect the right to gun ownership, be it for sport, hunting, or defending oneself and one's family. Make no mistake: Louisiana Labor will protect the right to keep and bear arms.

But in addition to that, Labor will foster an environment where opportunity is available to all. We're going to eliminate food deserts and ensure that people have access to healthcare.

The ongoing pandemic has been disastrous to states like Louisiana, as it disproportionately affects African Atlasians and the poor. In the spirit of Huey Long, the people must band together and retake a government that serves them - not corporations or bureaucrats.

It's a tall order, but in the same way we pulled off the Texas miracle, I am confident that will turn Louisiana red and establish a new government that responds directly to the people, especially those in rural areas who lack access to medical care and opportunity. This is where infrastructure comes in. And that is what Louisiana Labor's priority will be going forward.

Now, I'm proud to introduce the next governor of the great state of Louisiana...

1. https://www.narcononnewliferetreat.org/drugs-of-abuse/cocaine-drug-abuse/cocaine-and-cash-seized-in-shreveport-louisiana.html
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2020, 10:09:02 PM »

Scranton, Pennsylvania1
socially-distanced, mask-mandatory event, livestreamed on PA Labor website

To quote a famous, former, fictional Scranton resident from one of the best sitcoms in history: "There ain't no party like a Scranton party 'cause a Scranton party don't stop!"

No doubt, Scranton has a lot to be proud of. A working-class town where people go their union meetings on Mondays and go to church on Sundays. Despite some of its shortcomings, Scranton is thriving, but it is a part of the country that has been neglected by the elites.

Labor offers a different vision for our "Rust Belt" towns and cities. We fight for the working men and women who have been forgotten in the age of automation and technology. With a Labor government, the forgotten people of our country will always have a seat at the table. We're going to modernize our infrastructure and foster an educational environment that benefits all people, regardless of their background or trade.

That is the Atlasian dream. This is Labor's plan for all hardworking people, for people who want to start a business, for people who want to raise a family in a safe environment, for people who want cities like Scranton to be a beacon of hope.

Pennsylvania Labor will fight for a living wage. We're going to expand the Earned Income Tax Credit and guarantee paid maternity and fraternity leave. And we'll empower local unions which have fought tirelessly for our working men and women.

This November, vote Labor. Turn Pennsylvania red and vote for a government that is accountable to you, the people.

Thank you, Scranton. Dave bless you, Dave bless the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and Dave bless this great nation. Better days lie ahead.

1. https://www.govtech.com/dc/Scranton-Pa-City-and-School-District-Eye-Shared-Services.html
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2020, 10:10:18 PM »

Bellevue, Nebraska1
socially-distanced event, livestreamed on NE Labor website

It's great to be here in the great city of Bellevue!

While the election in our Commonwealth is still ongoing, Nebraska among other states will be heading to the polls next week to elect its first state government.

Lately we have seen that COVID is making a comeback, and as cities and states begin to shut down a second time, it is imperative that we protect those who have been forced out of work.

The new government must tackle this virus in a way that is effective but also supportive of those who are left without jobs. This once-in-a-century pandemic has caused untold deaths and hospitalized hundreds of thousands, and this highlights the need for a comprehensive plan to provide healthcare to all its citizens, in addition to aiding small businesses and people who cannot work from home.

Some cities and states have proposed curfews. This is not an effective method for several reasons, and even increases the chance of people contracting the virus by forcing people to shop at the same time. As Black Friday quickly approaches, we must continue to follow CDC guidelines and respect social distancing. Maintain a reasonable distance with other shoppers, wear a mask, and avoid large gatherings. And if possible, restrict Christmas shopping to online purchases rather than risk contracting or spreading this virus to those around you.

But Labor recognizes that social distancing alone cannot help those who are unable to afford the month's rent or put food on the table. The Labor plan for aiding the unemployed is a second stimulus targeted toward those who need it most: not large corporations, but the working people of Nebraska and the nation.

If elected Frémont's next senator, I will fight for the hardworking men and women who have been put out of work. And Nebraska's new Labor government will work tirelessly to contain the virus and support the unemployed as well as our essential workers.

Labor is, and always will be, the party of working men and women. Be they from small towns or big cities, Labor will always put the people first.

Stick with proven leadership. Vote for Labor up and down the ballot, both in this election and the upcoming elections next week.

Thank you, Bellevue. Dave bless you, Dave bless Nebraska, and Dave bless the Republic of Atlasia!

1. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/278308451948117126/
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2020, 11:16:35 PM »
« Edited: November 21, 2020, 11:29:56 PM by Scott🍁 »

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania1
socially-distanced event, livestreamed on PA Labor website

My friends, it is an honor to finally have the opportunity to visit this great, historical city of Philadelphia! The city of brotherly love. The city where our great Republic was born.

Folks, the differences between Labor and opposition parties couldn't be more clear. Instead of focusing on COVID, Federalists in Nyman are busy legitimizing dangerous QAnon conspiracy theories. Reading some of the debate on this bill currently being deliberated in the House, one would think that Labor and other critics endorse pedophilia and human trafficking. But we know that this is nothing short of a cheap smear. We know that this is a distraction from the real issue at hand.

But a Labor government in Pennsylvania will put, front and center, our efforts to contain COVID-19 and support our essential workers, healthcare workers, and those who have been put out of work. Our stimulus plan is to directly aid those impacted by this virus, and not large corporations.

Failing that, homelessness will reach record highs as people who are out of work cannot afford rent or food. In a nation as wealthy as ours, no citizen should be left behind or forced to choose between paying the month's rent or having food on the table.

This is the real crisis we face. This is what PA Labor will focus on day one.

Next week, vote for proven leadership. Vote for people who know what's at stake. Vote for candidates who will always put people first and deliver a government that responds directly to the people.

This is our promise to the people of Pennsylvania.

Thank you, Philly! And now, I would like to introduce the next Governor of Pennsylvania...

1. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g60795-Philadelphia_Pennsylvania-Vacations.html
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2020, 09:14:19 AM »
« Edited: November 22, 2020, 10:42:17 AM by Scott🍁 »

Portland, Maine1
socially-distanced event, masks mandatory, livestreamed on ME Labor website

Thank you, Mr. Olsen, for that kind introduction. Portland will be proud to have you as its first state senator. Give him a round of applause, ladies and gentlemen.

Folks, I gotta say I'm optimistic about Maine's future. But in addition to COVID and economic recovery, Maine faces its own set of challenges that requires solutions tailor-made for the people of this state.

One of those issues is infrastructure. The Clean Water Act enabled Maine to build sewage treatment facilities in the 1970's, but now those facilities are between forty and fifty years old and they are going to require rebuilding, which is going to cost a lot of money. Meanwhile, some infrastructure hasn't even been built elsewhere in the state, particularly broadband internet in the rural areas of the state.

It is essential that the new government establishes this infrastructure and takes the rural corners of Maine to the 21st century. That is the only way to attract businesses to these areas. That is the only way to entice people, particularly the young, to remain in the state.

Another challenge facing Maine is climate change, and its ensuing damage it's caused to the state's lobstermen and seafood industry. Lobsters are driving up north, and the increased acidity of the ocean water is killing shellfish. And combating this issue will require efforts from the state as well as the federal government to de-acidify the ocean so that Maine can once again be the nation's capital in the seafood industry.

Finally, while Maine currently enjoys relatively low energy costs thanks to natural gas, diversifying our energy resources is essential to creating new jobs in the state rather than continuing to rely on one cheap energy source that may skyrocket in the years ahead. To counteract this, Maine must act now to expand offshore wind, solar energy, and other renewable sources to provide a buffer against a possible rise in natural gas prices.

In short, what Maine needs right now is a Maine-tailored solution to the challenges the state faces, from counteracting the effects of climate change to diversifying the state's energy resource.

And we must attract migration from all states and countries. We have to be welcoming to people from all over, be they from Mississippi or Somalia. Immigration is essential to keeping the state afloat, as the Maine Department of Labor expects to see about 109,000 jobs emptied out over the next 15 years by the mass retirement of Baby Boomers and the lack of younger workers coming to replace them in the workforce.

Once again, I remain optimistic in the future of this great state. But Maine must elect a government that is prepared to tackle the challenges it faces.

This November, vote Labor. Vote for candidates up and down the ballot who are ready to get to work on day one and usher in a new era of prosperity and opportunity. Vote for the party that has a plan. Vote for the party that has a record of proven leadership.

This November, let's turn Maine red.

Thank you, Portland. Next, I would like to introduce our candidate for Governor. Throughout their career in the private sector and as mayor, they have been a tireless advocate for...

1. https://www.themanual.com/travel/travel-portland-maine/
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2020, 12:04:19 PM »
« Edited: November 22, 2020, 12:07:39 PM by Scott🍁 »

Labor TV Ad
This is the transcript for a television ad that shall be broadcasted in all TV markets that cover the states of Florida, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Nebraska, Louisiana, Maine, Chicago, and the Northern Mariana Islands

There is only one Atlasia: no Labor rivers, no Federalist Everglades, no Pax mountains. Because no matter who you vote for, all of us share the same fundamental goals.

To honor the dignity of working people. To protect our environment and coastal cities from the rising threat of climate change. To contain the virus that ravages our communities.

Because it's not about left versus right. It's about the people who make our nation great. It's about the people who make Atlasia a world leader in innovation. Not the politicians, but the working men and women who make Atlasia what it is, each and every day.

There is so much we can do if we choose to take on problems and not each other. And elect leadership across the board that shares your values.

And those values, are Labor's values.

Vote for proven leadership. Vote for leaders who are accountable to you. Not lobbyists. Not corporations. Not to anyone but the people they represent.

That's the Labor Party.

This is the transcript for the Spanish version of the ad, which shall be broadcasted in all TV markets that cover the states of Florida, New Mexico, and the city of Chicago (credit to tack50)

Atlasia es una, no hay ríos Laboristas, humedales Federalistas o montañas del Partido Paz. No importa a quién votes, todos compartimos los mismos valores fundamentales.

Honrar la dignidad de los trabajadores. Proteger el medio ambiente y las ciudades costeras de la creciente amenaza del cambio climático. Contener el virus que arrasa en nuestras comunidades

Esto no se trata de derecha o izquierda. Esto se trata de la gente que hace que nuestro país sea un gran país. Se trata de la gente que hace que Atlasia sea un líder mundial en innovación. No son los políticos los que lo hacen, sino los hombres y mujeres trabajadores que hacen que Atlasia sea lo que es, todos y cada uno de los días.

Hay mucho que podemos hacer si elegimos enfrentarnos a los problemas y no entre nosotros, eligiendo líderes que compratan estos valores.

Y estos valores son los valores del Partido Laborista.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2020, 04:59:04 AM »

Lafayette, Louisiana1
socially distanced event, masks mandatory, streamed live on LA Labor website

My friends, it is an honor and a privilege to be speaking to you today, in the great city of Lafayette, home of the Ragin' Cajuns!

Labor believe that the people in our government should be held accountable as stewards of our environment and natural resources. In this election, Louisianans have the opportunity to make this state an international leader in coastal restoration.

Restoration will take decades, but it is imperative that the government not waste a single day to take on our coastal challenges. These efforts will ensure that future generations of Louisianans continue to enjoy the bayous and beaches that support thousands of jobs and make this great state a sportsman's paradise.

We must also ensure economic opportunity and prosperity for our veterans. Louisiana is home to over 200,000 veterans, and the veteran poverty rate is second-highest in the nation.2 Our plan is to work closely with the Department of Veterans Affairs to improve healthcare and access to employment for those who sacrificed, and continue to sacrifice, for their country. It is our duty to support the thousands of men and women who've fought to keep our country safe, and Labor will fight unnecessary cuts that would hurt Louisiana veterans.

This weekend, let's turn Louisiana red and send people to Baton Rouge who know you and share your values. Let's move together as one state, and elect a government that will take a hands-on approach to creating opportunities for people of all races and creeds. People of all backgrounds. Young and old. Rural and urban. Gay and straight. Disabled and not disabled.

And most importantly: people who may not agree with Labor on some issues but are willing to vote for candidates who will move their state in a better direction. That includes independent-minded Federalists and people across the spectrum.

Thanks for having me, Lafayette! May Dave bless this great state, and may Dave continue to bless the Republic of Atlasia!

1. https://www.theadvertiser.com/story/news/local/2019/06/21/lafayette-ranked-3rd-best-place-live-louisiana/1486442001/
2. https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/07/04/states-with-the-most-veterans-new-york-alaska/39645251/
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2020, 06:58:50 PM »

Youngstown, Ohio1
social distancing and masks mandatory, streamed live on OH Labor website

Hello, Youngstown! It's great to finally have the opportunity to speak with you today. I must say, Ohio hasn't lost that Midwestern charm that defines this great state. I've had the opportunity to speak one-on-one with many Ohioans to address their concerns, and the people of Youngstown have treated me well.

You know, there's been a lot of negative campaigning this month. I find it unfortunate that our friends in the Democratic Alliance have chosen to go down this road, rather than talk about real solutions for cities like Youngstown, which have sadly been forgotten in our changing economy. Ohioans overwhelmingly feel like they no longer have a voice. But make no mistake - Labor is the party of the forgotten working men and women.

A Labor government will always put the people of Ohio first. We're going to protect the unions that have ensured shared prosperity for all our workers, particularly blue collar workers who have lost out in the age of failed trade policies and the dynamics of this new economy. And the COVID-19 crisis has stunted efforts to revitalize this city and state economy.

Currently, the Senate is considering a bill that will eliminate barriers for credit unions to support small businesses. I am proud to lead the Labor Party's effort to stand up to the big banks and repeal the restrictions on credit unions that they imposed in the late 1990's.

Both labor unions and credit unions have fought to ensure the livelihood of those not in the top 1%. They collectively ensure opportunities for people to realize the Atlasian dream. And they are of particular importance in Midwestern, industrial cities like Youngstown.

The Labor plan for Ohio is to guarantee a safety net to help those who are struggling in this new economy. While trade is essential to economic growth, trade can only work if all people benefit. This, sadly, has not been the case. And Ohio needs a government that will defend the interests of the working men and women who are struggling, working multiple jobs, and live by paycheck to paycheck and are forced to choose between feeding their families and paying the monthly rent.

This is, as I've said, particularly difficult in the age of COVID-19. It is imperative that we establish a safety net that guarantees housing as a right. We must halt the projected rise in homelessness that threatens poor and working-class people, and disproportionately harms African Americans.

Under a Labor government, Ohio will be the manufacturing capital of the nation. These jobs will be restored. And nationally, Labor will stand up to China and countries that have manipulated our trade policies at the expense of hard-working Atlasians in cities like Youngstown.

The people of Ohio are smart and realize what is at stake in this election. Negative campaign messages that lack concrete policy proposals do nothing for people who are struggling, but our friends in the Democratic Alliance so far have failed to concoct an economic strategy to aid great cities like Youngstown and put Ohio on the right track.

This month, vote for the party that has a plan. Vote for the party that stands for the forgotten men and women of this state and this nation. Vote for the party that stands for all Atlasians - rural and urban, those who are college-educated and those who are not, people of all races and creeds. Because despite these differences, all of us have the same needs and a common desire to make Ohio great again and protect the natural right to the dignity of work, and the fruit of the labors supplying their needs and the needs of their families.

Thank you, Youngstown. Dave bless this great city, Dave bless this nation, and Dave bless the great state of Ohio!

1. https://lindaontherun.com/things-to-do-in-youngstown-ohio/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies