Labor NPC Campaigns thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:04:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor NPC Campaigns thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25
Author Topic: Labor NPC Campaigns thread  (Read 25163 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: February 23, 2021, 05:32:25 PM »

Colorado Springs, Colorado

That was a very fine welcome by the senator. I hope I am equal to it.

You know it is a great pleasure, I say a great pleasure to be here with all of you today, to speak with you and hear what you have to say. I hope to have many more opportunities to visit you in the weeks and months to come!

You know the professional political class are deeply interested in the result of this election. They feel their credibility is on the line. They have been predicting an overwhelming victory for the opposition candidates, and now with the result of the presidential election they are afraid to go back on it. But I think you will have a little surprise for them on Saturday.

The people of Colorado have too much sense to elect one of these sneezing carpetbaggers from Nashville to run their state. They know that it has been the Labor party who for the last four years has tirelessly fought on their behalf against the Eastern special interests. That is why you are going to elect Senator Teller your next governor. And you are going to elect a Labor majority in the legislature.

The Eastern fat cat career bureaucrats who fund the opposition not like me to tell you this. But I have said it before, and I will keep saying it until they quit and go home.

The Labor party is the party of the farmers and the working people of this country. The dishonest duo are the parties of the rich and well-connected.

My namesake was know to remark that there is nothing new in the world except the history you don't know. Well the people of Colorado know their history. They remember how it was in 2016 when the right-wing cabal had control of this region. And they are not about to vote to put those same incompetents back in power at our moment of greatest crisis.

In the last four years the Labor party has been the steadfast friend of the ordinary working people of this county.

We have kept our promises. And we are going to continue to keep them.

It is thanks to the government of the Labor party that the average family in this state takes home $4,000 more a year than their neighbors across the border. They have a higher standard of living, and they pay significantly less in taxes —despite what the liars and cheaters in the opposition will tell you.

We have established a living wage to raise incomes across the board in every county across this commonwealth. We have guaranteed the right of every citizen to healthcare. We have guaranteed their right to a college education. We have guaranteed their right to join a union, to safe working conditions, and to sue their employer when he is cheating them.

We have invested more money in schools and hospitals for communities across Colorado. We have rebuilt our roads and bridges. We have guaranteed paid parental and long-service leave for all workers. We have increased investment in small farmers and rural communities. And we have put Frémont on the path for a greener, sustainable future.

The opposition opposed these efforts. At every turn, they voted against increased protections for workers and lower taxes for working families. Now they want you to turn over the government to them, plum in the middle of the greatest domestic crisis in our history.

The next government of this region will have the enormous task of completing the vaccine rollout, which has already begun. They will have the task of overseeing a complete and equitable recovery —one in which wealth is fairly distributed for the benefit of all workers, and not just the top 1%.

I am asking you to give me a government I can work with. Give me a governor and a legislature who will stand with the people against the profiteers and the Eastern special interests, and I promise you I will not rest until we have emerged from this struggle stronger and more prosperous than ever.

I have kept every promise I made to you, and I do not intend to stop now.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #301 on: February 24, 2021, 09:00:56 PM »

Phoenix, Arizona

The liars and cheaters in the Dishonest Alliance are at it again! Just today, Wicked Weatherboy was here in Phoenix telling anyone who would listen that "big party leadership" has done nothing to expand public transportation. Have you ever heard such an outrageous lie in your entire life? Last year, your government passed the Public Transportation and Connections Act to spend $12 billion a year expanding public transportation here in Phoenix and across this commonwealth. It has been the concerted policy of this government for the last four years to prioritize convenient and environmentally sustainable transportation, and we are going to keep at it!

When will the Dishonest Alliance carpetbaggers stop lying and go home? We do not want them here, and we do not want their empty dollar store politics in Frémont! I think you know the answer. Those creatures of the Nyman aristocracy will cling to office so long as there is a dollar left to drain from your wallet. You are going to have to throw them out, and I believe that is exactly what you are going to do!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #302 on: February 24, 2021, 09:37:22 PM »

Mesa, Arizona

I hear the good people of Mesa were paid a little visit today by Wicked Weatherboy, one of the most notorious liars in the Dishonest Alliance. He could not wait to tell you the latest fiction which the crooks and swindlers leading his party's ticket have cooked up, which is that the Labor party are somehow opposed to public transportation. The people of Arizona know that their government will spend $12 billion this year not only to fund the expansion of light rail service, but to finance grants to local governments such as that here in Mesa to expand bus service and commuter rail for communities all across Arizona and indeed all Frémont.

We do need to expand public transportation, and that is exactly what the Labor party has been endeavoring to do over the last four years. We must do it responsibly and with consideration for the advice of local leaders, which is what the Public Transportation and Connections Act does with its funding for local grants.

If the Dishonest Alliance care so much about our local communities, why do they only ever come here when it is time for an election? Why are there not native Arizonans campaigning for their ticket, instead of carpetbaggers flown in from South Carolina? Just this month, the same Dishonest Alliance tricksters were due to arrive in Frémont for their national convention. But the delegates would not come. They were offended to be asked to pass west of the Mississippi, and invented as a pretext a story that I was not sufficiently opposed to violent terrorism in Kansas, which in fact I played the leading role in preventing. The truth is that the Dishonest Alliance have nothing but contempt for Frémont and for your government. They are unanimous in their hate for me —and I welcome their hatred!

The people of Arizona do not want their government run by a lot of carpetbaggers sent over from Nashville. They do not want a lot of beltway insiders coming out here to tell them how to run their state. They want a government of, by, and for the people of Arizona. And that is exactly what you get when you vote the Labor party ticket!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #303 on: February 24, 2021, 09:51:02 PM »

Tucson, Arizona

It is always a pleasure to be among you here in Arizona after a long stay in our nation's capital. You know my work requires that I should spend a considerable time in Nyman, attending to the business of our Justice Department. But whenever I can I like to escape to the land beyond the Mississippi. That is because you really have to come this far west to escape the noxious odor of beltway bullsh*t!

The people of this state had a visit from Wicked Weatherboy earlier today. I am sorry to say that he told a lot of lies concerning the policy of this government with regard to public transportation. I have come out here so that you can see me and hear what I have to say, and you can decide if you believe some of the things that have been said about your first minister.

Last year, your government passed the Public Transportation and Connections Act to fund the expansion of public transportation here in Arizona and across our commonwealth. Under the amended act, your government will spend $12 billion a year on public transportation. This money will go to two principle projects.

The first is the expansion of the light rail system, establishing two commuter rail lines, and building the Tempe streetcar. These projects were proposed by the parliament with the goal of achieving the maximum good for the state as a whole, at a minimum cost to the taxpayer.

The second is a program of grants to state and local governments to fund expansions of public transportation proposed by them. This money will go, naturally, to the expansion of bus services among other applications.

The Dishonest Alliance have chosen to ignore this second provision in their attack on the government's policy. This is because they have no respect for the opinions of local communities. They wish for everything to be handed down from on high, without regard for local considerations.

The Labor party has a different idea of government. We believe in giving power back to the ordinary people of this country. That is why we guaranteed fair and representative local governments. It is why we included representation for local communities in the FEA. It is why we have invested in local infrastructure and local schools. It is why we continue to insist on the right of Frémont to be governed by Frémonters, and not Eastern bureaucrats who think they know better than our own people how to run their communities.

Arizonans do not want a government run by Southern carpetbaggers and career bureaucrats. They want a government that is of, by, and for the people of Arizona. And that is exactly what you get when you vote the Labor party ticket!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #304 on: February 24, 2021, 10:08:37 PM »

Labor Ad: Smart Shoppers
airing in all states up for election

Camera pans to a shopping aisle labelled "Ballot Box". A woman with a shopping cart is shown perusing various colorful cereal boxes. Cheerful grocery ad-esque music plays in the background

Narrator: Going to the ballot box is like heading to your local store and shopping for cereal. There are so many options, but at the end of the day you're only taking one brand home to eat.

The woman peruses blue and orange cereal boxes labelled "Delicious DA-O's" and "Frosted Fed Flakes". Both are garishly adorned with stars and sparkles - in addition, the blue boxes feature small train icons, while the orange boxes are covered in the silhouettes of a speaking man that looks suspiciously like Rep. Joseph Cao

Narrator: Some brands want to catch your eye with flashy slogans and nutritional promises, and that can make them a tempting buy.

The woman moves down the aisle and picks up a maroon cereal box with the Labor logo. Unlike its counterparts, this cereal box is entirely unadorned besides the logo on front

Narrator: But smart shoppers know that of all the options, only Labor has a proven record of working for the people.

The woman turns over the Labor box, revealing a list of Labor accomplishments - specifically, expanding social security, containing the COVID pandemic, the Red-Green New Deal, and protecting union rights

Narrator: From the steelworkers in the Rust Belt, farmers on the Great Plains, or even the cashiers at your local Wal-Mart, your Labor representatives have been fighting for the rights and wellbeing of the [insert state denonym] working class.

The woman, after some consideration, places a few Labor cereal boxes in her shopping cart, and moves towards the aisle exit

Narrator: And if you elect a Labor majority in [insert state], you'll ["continue to" inserted in states with Labor incumbent] have a government that will truly represent you - the people.

The grocery scene fades to a Labor logo

Narrator: Vote Labor in your local elections this February.

A grocery-esque music chime closes out the ad
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #305 on: February 24, 2021, 10:37:27 PM »

To be circulated and posted in public places in Arizona, Colorado, and Washington until the election.

Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #306 on: February 25, 2021, 03:50:57 PM »

Tempe, Arizona

Thank-you! Thank-you very much!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the honor you have just conferred upon me with your confidence and approbation.

Last weekend, the people of Arizona voted to elect a Labor administration by a two-thirds majority. And they voted unanimously to re-elect myself as your first minister.

I say it is the honor of my life to represent you, and to lead your government in Denver. I will continue to try and deserve it.

I want to say a few words to you today about what I believe is the greatest issue before this state and before this commonwealth. And that is whether Arizona will be governed by and for the people of Arizona, or whether it will be governed for the benefit of the wealthy and the Eastern special interests.

Recently some characters from out of state have attacked me for what they call my "talking-head" appearances. They seem to have some objection to my coming down here and speaking to you in plain language, instead of through the filter of one of their slick television ads.

But I continue to come down here, because I believe this government belongs to the people. I believe you have a right to hear from your representatives personally about what are the difficulties we face to-day. And I make no apologies for that.

This issue, I say, which I wish to talk to you about is local control. This is an issue which has been at the heart of the Labor program for the last four years.

You know that when we established the commonwealth after the dismal failure that was Federalist government in this region, that I personally had tremendous power at my disposal as a result of the collapse of the first constitution. I could have centralized power in the hands of myself or a circle of my advisors and there would have hardly been anyone who would have been able to stop me.

Instead it has been my policy, and the policy of my successors in the ministry, to be continually handing power back to the people and back to the local communities.

That is why we have passed the local living wage bill to calculate the minimum hourly wage by the local cost of living. That is why we have included local representation in the FEA. That is why our plan for public transportation includes money for locally-directed projects like bus services alongside regional initiatives. That is why we have pursued the reforms to local government to ensure your legislatures and city councils represent the will of the people, and not the will of the politicians who draw the districts.

The guiding principle behind these policies has been to place local concerns and local leadership ahead of centralized political priorities. That is the principle which is the basis for our Frémont constitution, and it will continue to guide the policy of the Labor party in 2021.

To I take objection when representatives of the professional political class fly out here from New Jersey and South Carolina to lecture you on the importance of local issues. The fact is they don't have the foggiest idea what goes on out here, and they prove it with every word that escapes past their lips.

Just yesterday we had just such a visitor who claims the "big party bosses" are not doing anything about public transportation. In fact, your government will spend $12 billion this year to expand public transportation here in Arizona and across Frémont. That money will go to two particular applications.

The first is an expansion of light and commuter rail here in Arizona, and the building of the Tempe street car. These projects were selected by the parliament to maximize the benefit to the public at minimum cost to the taxpayer.

The second is financing local projects proposed by your representatives in the legislature and the city councils. This obviously includes the expansion of bus services and other similar projects. The purpose of these grants is to prioritize the opinions of the people who actually live in Tempe, and Tuscon, and all across this state when it comes to issues which affect their communities.

When the Dishonest Alliance carpetbaggers attacked our transportation policy yesterday, they ignored this second provision altogether. That is because it never occurred to them that local governments might have a better idea of how to spend your money than a special advisory committee of professional know-it-alls drawn from the ranks of career bureaucrats and special interest lobbies.

The Labor party believes in genuine local government which is accountable directly to you, the citizen. That is why we have purged bureaucracy in Denver during my time in the ministry, and why we will continue to resist the intrusion of Southern interlopers who want to tell us how to run our states.

We believe in a government that is of, by, and for the people. That is what you voted for last weekend, and that is what you get when you vote the Labor ticket on Saturday.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #307 on: February 26, 2021, 01:30:38 PM »
« Edited: February 26, 2021, 01:35:29 PM by Vice President Scott🦋 »

Page, Arizona1
socially-distanced event, livestreamed on AZ Labor website

Hello, Page!

It truly is an honor to address your city, and the state, for the first time as your Vice President. Page is home to the largest population of Native Atlasians in the State of Arizona. You are as much a part of our winning coalition as the prosperity of this state rests on our Native population. I have always said that a nation is only as strong as its weakest link. I maintain that same philosophy today.

Contrary to what the Democratic Alliance has been telling you, Labor has spent $12 million on grants to local communities like Page. We've expanded public transportation, and we've overseen the steady reopening of local businesses and government services in line with CDC guidelines.

Unlike the parties opposing us, Labor has both a record and a plan on ensuring that all communities in Arizona grow and prosper. We run not on cults of personality, but ideas. Endless partisan bickering does nothing to guarantee fair housing and ensure access to food and clean water in the midst of a pandemic.

Labor respects and honors the autonomy of all our communities, particularly those who have been left behind and victimized by the brutal history of westward expansion. But we must look forward and continue to act in the interests of all Arizonans. In Page. In Winslow. In Guadalupe. In Tempe, and Phoenix, and Mesa.

Indeed, Arizona's diversity complements its geographic beauty. But Labor understands the limits of government and our role in conserving the Native way of life while building on our progress to modernize the state and its communities for the 21st century.

Vote for proven leadership. Vote Labor. Vote for the people who have stood by you and honored our promises.

Thank you, Page. Dave bless you. Dave bless the State of Arizona. And Dave bless this great Republic.

1. https://cityofpage.org/about-page/city-of-page-arizona
Harvey Updyke Jr🌹
jtsmd2
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -7.22

P P P
« Reply #308 on: February 26, 2021, 04:09:23 PM »

Radio/TV Ad for Alabama:  Roll Labor, Roll
Narrator is University of Alabama head football coach Nick Saban

("Dixieland Delight" playing in the background)

Saban:  Hey y'all, this is Alabama head coach Nick Saban here, and I wanted to remind you about an important date coming up.  The state-wide election takes place here in a few days, and I just wanted to remind everyone how important it is to vote.

(referee whistle blows)

Saban:  Our state legislature and governorship is going to be decided at the polls, and I want you to make sure that you vote Labor.  It's important to me because I want what's best for all Alabamians.

(Quarterback calls out a play -- WR trips right, all GO -- a Hail Mary)

Saban:  With a Labor leadership in place, we'll have true innovation, an economic boom, and most importantly, fairness for the Alabama worker.  I strongly believe in these tenants, and I hope you'll think about them too come election day.

(crowd roars with excitement)

Saban:  So remember folks, it's time to send the Federalists and other parties home packing.  It's time to be bold and score a victory with Labor.

Eli Gold (radio call): "TOUCHDOWN ALABAMA! 73 YARDS FOR THE TOUCHDOWN!"

Saban:  I think he means "Touchdown Labor."

(crowd roars with excitement, cheering fight song)

Saban:  VOTE LABOR.  And Roll Tide, y'all.

The Labor Party of Alabama is responsible for the content of this advertisement.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #309 on: February 27, 2021, 02:22:47 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2021, 02:26:50 PM by Vice President Scott🦋 »

Rochester, New Hampshire1
socially-distanced event, livestreamed on NH Labor website

Good afternoon, Rochester!

It's great to be here to help wrap up Labor's campaigning this month here in New Hampshire, which I formerly represented, as well as the rest of the great Region of Lincoln, in the Atlasian Senate. This state in particular is special to me as a former resident, and the choice that you will make is very, very important.

I proudly stand before you today as your Vice President. And I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to take some time off from the chaos in Nyman to speak directly to the people of the Granite State.

New Hampshire has stayed true to its "live free or die" philosophy. Here in New Hampshire, government is done differently and it is done directly, via townhall meetings and public input on local budgets. This, to me, is government done right. And you folks have a lot to be proud of, as one of the most educated states in the nation. Make no mistake: the people of New Hampshire understand self-governance, and throughout its history the state has developed a common trust among its people.

While the parties opposing us this month insist that we only govern from Nyman or from New York City, nothing could be further from the truth. The Labor Party takes no one for granted. We do not govern based on the race of our constituents, or gender, or ability, or religion, or zip code, or even party affiliation. We believe in justice, but justice that goes hand-in-hand with equality before the law.

In New York City, Labor recently defeated a proposal to implement a VAT on the people of New Hampshire. As this is a state without an income or sales tax, Labor understands the importance of economic growth and small businesses.

And I would like to use this opportunity to point out that we are not afraid to call out members of our party when they are wrong. The people of Lincoln recently rejected a job-killing tax on fast food and rebuked the individual who proposed it. Well, the Democratic Alliance was more than happy to accept that individual into their ranks and run him as their nominee for Senate this month, in which he was soundly defeated.

Make no mistake: Labor is the party of industry and compassionate capitalism. We are the party of individual freedom. We are the party that stands for New Hampshire values, and by expanding transportation throughout the cities we will transform New Hampshire into a more environmentally friendly state that serves the needs of its people.

1. https://www.rochesternh.net/
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #310 on: February 27, 2021, 02:31:16 PM »

This ad to air in Washington State this month

Ad begins with a fade in from black as see governor Cameron Whitfield sitting on the steps of his front porch

Whitfield: COVID hit our state first. We know the pain it’s caused in our communities. But I’ve been there fighting against it from the beginning.

Cut to stock footage of press conferences of Governor Whitfield as Narrator’s voice cuts in. Music gets more dramatic and uplifting.

Narrator: under Governor Whitfield’s leadership Washington has made a strong recovery. He fought to enforce the mask mandate to keep our citizens safe and provided a strong relief package to make sure no one goes homeless during this crisis.

Cut to clips of various interviews with nurses outside a hospital

Nurse 1: Without Governor Whitfield’s Leadership, I don’t know what we would have done.

Nurse 2: I can’t even begin to say how many lives Governor Whitfield saved.

Nurse 3: I’m just so glad he’s there fighting for us in Olympia.

As Narrators voice come backs, Governor Whitfield’s campaign logo comes into frame

Narrator: Vote Cameron Whitfield for governor. Strong Leadership for Washington.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #311 on: February 27, 2021, 02:59:05 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2021, 09:47:37 PM by Vice President Scott🦋 »

(Westwood) Denver, Colorado1
socially-distanced event, livestreamed on CO Labor website

Greetings, Denver! It's great to be with you today in our region's capital, where I am wrapping up my short tour of the states in this month's elections.

You know, I've worn many "cowboy" hats in Frémont, serving as everything from Member of Parliament, to First Minister, and then your Senator. And now, I speak to you today as Vice President of our great Republic.

Westwood may be part of Denver, but residents here consider their neighborhood more of a small town. Westwood is exemplary of the kind of change Labor has made, both in the regional and state government. But the lion's share of the credit goes to, not the government, but to the people of Westwood for transforming their neighborhood into a cultural, culinary, and art center.

On my way here, I had the chance to try out some of Westwood's famous green chile. And folks, let me just tell you I understand why this neighborhood has attracted so many people from across the state and country. There are quite literally taco trucks on every corner, and the Mexican restaurants are both exquisite and authentic.

Still, Labor has made great strides in enabling neighborhoods like Westwood to prosper. We have the greatest healthcare system in the country. Under my premiership, we retained private insurance but mandated they be non-profit. And as a a result, people may choose between a number of private nonprofit organizations in addition to the federal public option.

And the best days are still ahead. The City and County of Denver are sustaining the bikeway on Knox Court connecting housing, schools, and the light-rail station. We have enhanced Morrison Road with traffic-calming features like medians and bumpouts. Indeed, one Denver city council member hailed Westwood's development plan as the blueprint for its future, as a city that reflects the collective vision and hard work of residents.

Westwood, like other neighborhoods, will continue to prosper in light of the pandemic we continue to combat. Speaker Siren recently helped pass a plan to distribute vaccines throughout the Commonwealth, and it is the poor and working-class people of Westwood who stand to benefit most.

Colorado Labor has always looked out for the little guy, and we will continue to with Senator Teller as your next Governor.

Thank you for having me, Westwood. Dave bless this great neighborhood, Dave bless Denver, Dave bless Colorado, and Dave bless the Republic of Atlasia!

1. https://www.confluence-denver.com/devnews/westwood_plan_072816.aspx | Eric Peterson
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #312 on: March 01, 2021, 12:00:03 AM »

"CELEBRITY"
TO AIR NATIONWIDE
(YOU CAN IGNORE THIS ONE, LUMINE)

EXT. BEACH - The theme from Chariots of Fire plays as we see an overhead shot of a man running along the shoreline, carrying an Olympic-style torch. We slowly zoom in and reveal: the man is BRAD PITT, shirtless, bulging muscles wet with ocean mist.

PITT
People in this country were struggling a few months ago. They still are. But Labor has been there to help.

PITT extends the torch out of frame, handing it to...

INT. MANSION - TRAVIS SCOTT takes the torch. He is sitting in his front room on some sort of bejeweled throne, surrounded by scantily clad women.

SCOTT
Labor has gotten you your stimulus payments. Expanded public transportation. Revived local economies.

SCOTT hands the torch to...

EXT. SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES - ADAM SANDLER takes the torch and starts sprinting down the stairs.

SANDLER
They brought our country back from the brink. Now we're off and running.

SANDLER eats sh**t on the stairs. As the torch goes out of frame...

INT. MOCK OVAL OFFICE - ...it is caught by BARACK OBAMA.

OBAMA

Osama Bin Laden is dead, and the Atlasian economy is alive.

OBAMA throws the torch like a football to...

EXT. FOOTBALL FIELD - ...OJ SIMPSON, running down the football field.

SIMPSON
Damn, Labor is KILLING it!

SIMPSON winks. He scores a touchdown, slams the torch down, it bounces out of frame to...

INT. JEOPARDY SET - ...ALEX TREBEK.

TREBEK
And, for your next clue... [reading off board] This is how you can keep the progress going for another term.

A contestant buzzes in. CUT to JESUS CHRIST, eager to answer.

JESUS CHRIST
[staring directly at camera] What is... vote Labor.

INT. POLLING STATION - Shot of all celebrities voting. JESUS helps an elderly woman to the polling booth. SIMPSON quibbles with a volunteer over his registration, leaning further over the table as he grows more irate. SCOTT sticks something up his nose and snorts.

TREBEK
[staring directly at camera] Go vote! And when you do, vote Labor.

SMASH CUT TO BLACK
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #313 on: March 01, 2021, 12:24:12 PM »

"CELEBRITY"
TO AIR NATIONWIDE
(YOU CAN IGNORE THIS ONE, LUMINE)

Gods, I wish I could mark this one. Brilliant!
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #314 on: March 06, 2021, 07:08:13 PM »
« Edited: March 06, 2021, 08:36:37 PM by Scott🦋 »

March 2021 map:

+ Puerto Rico (Federalist) and Miami (Democratic Alliance)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #315 on: March 06, 2021, 08:02:08 PM »

March 2021 map:

+ Puerto Rico (Federalist) and Miami (Federalist)
DA holds Miami.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #316 on: March 06, 2021, 08:37:02 PM »

Thanks. Fixed.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #317 on: March 14, 2021, 08:28:10 PM »

Fairbanks, Alaska1
socially-distanced event, livestreamed on AK Labor website

Hello to the people of Fairbanks! Thank you for letting me start our tour in this great city in the State of Alaska!

I chose to start here because this state, Alaska, was the best state for the former Green Party. The total combined vote for Labor and the Green Party was 54%. This is a state where the left has a great chance to come together. And if you voted Green in August, I say on behalf of Labor that you're welcome into our fold.

The Labor-Green coalition in the legislature have been working side by side to pass progressive environmental reforms such as establishing tighter pollution standards and strengthening safety laws for energy workers. Another item on the record was beginning the state's safe reopening following a squeaky clean report from the GM Department.

Labor's commitment to Alaska has been proven time and time again, not only in local government but particularly in Denver. When a violent separatist movement broke out under my premiership, the National Guard was sent in to maintain peace while keeping civilians safe during a very uncertain, but short-lived, crisis. When Alaska was faced with choosing between fully funding its public university system or rescuing the Permanent Fund, Denver bailed out the Permanent Fund so that it would remain solvent and students would not be burdened with higher tuition rates.

And our work only continues. This election, let's unite the left together for a great victory up and down the ballot! Vote for the party that always puts Alaska first. Vote Labor.

1. Downtown Fairbanks, Alaska and the Chena River. Photographed Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019. (Loren Holmes / ADN)
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #318 on: March 14, 2021, 08:41:35 PM »

Janesville, Wisconsin
socially-distanced, masks mandatory, livestreamed on WI Labor Website

Good evening, Janesville! It's great to be back on the campaign trail.

As y'all know, Atlasia just finished a grueling Presidential election, and Labor came out on top. While this victory was difficult, and our campaign written off by most all prognosticators, we pulled out the upset win, and we're incredibly grateful and indebted to our grassroots team, and y'all, the voters. It's been the lifetime of an honor for me to be called into service for the executive branch, and I'm going to work tirelessly for the Atlasian people and keep Congress running in my new capacity as Vice President.

But enough about Nyman politics - let's talk about what Labor can offer Wisconsin. This state has a long, time-tested Progressive transition, going back deep into the 20th Century. From the farmers of the Driftless to the union workers of Janesville, the people of Wisconsin have never hesitated to take on slimy corporate, Wall Street interests to fight for their essential rights and make their voices heard. And while the work of progressives and unions have laid the foundation for today's prosperity, our work is not yet done. Farmers and small business are reeling from the pandemic. Families are forced into far too many difficult choices - the breadwinner must choose between safety and what meager income their employer offers, the student must choose whether to expose themselves to COVID at an overcrowded public school or expose their eyes to hours of endless Zoom classes. And, as we saw across the nation - particularly in Kenosha just over yonder - the black stain of racism has not yet been excised from our legal system. And every Wisconsinite is crying, "Enough"!

A Labor government in Madison will work tirelessly from Day One to fight these challenges. Just as President TedBessell's executive orders took the fight to COVID during his brief tenure, and as President Sestak has already gotten to work on minimum wage and foreign policy, you can count on your Labor representatives - and hopefully your Labor Governor - to lead an active and involved state government. While the end of COVID is in sight, we're still not out of the woods yet - Wisconsin Labor will work with Nyman and provide local leadership to see the crisis through, keep Wisconsinites safe, and ensure that our children can receive a quality education during these trying times. And, Wisconsin Labor recognizes the plight of the working man during this pandemic - we'll protect the rights of this state's great workers from Wall Street special interests, we'll ensure that struggling families receive the support that they desperately need, and we'll work to Build Back Better through infrastructure projects that both provide jobs and invest in Wisconsin's future - green energy. There's a lot that needs to be done here in the Badger State, and only Labor has the proven record of activity, legislative achievements, and energy to truly lead in Madison.

I'd like to thank you all for coming out today - to our friends watching online as well. It's a trying time, which means the time is now to elect a government for and by the People here in Wisconsin! Remember to mask up, stay safe, and vote for your local Labor candidates up and down the ballot!
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #319 on: March 15, 2021, 10:17:45 AM »
« Edited: March 16, 2021, 03:02:35 PM by FalterinArc »

Rally in Indianapolis

Wikimedia Commons
socially-distanced event, livestreamed on IN Labor website

Hello Indianapolis!

It’s great to be here out on such a great and campaigning for such a great candidate. You know, I think it’s about time this state has a governor that works for the people of this state. A governor who will fight for the working class of this state. A governor who will act on criminal justice reform. A governor who will keep building this state into the future. That governor is Judd Laurel.

The Hoosier State is ready to move on from this virus. To have a strong vaccination program to get our schools and businesses open. Labor has led the charge on that front federally with the millions of dollars we've provided for vaccine production and distribution. Through this program we can finally start to turn the page on the chapter of coronavirus. Judd Laurel will continue this strong leadership at the state level, by getting similar funding through the Indiana legislature.

He'll work to address Poverty, as Labor is doing federally with the Urban Investment and Redevelopment Act. He'll tirelessly fight to improve schools and bring new economic opportunity to our inner cities. He'll work for fair trade deals to make sure Indiana jobs stay in Indiana. And he will stand with unions in the fight for fair working conditions.

The choice for Hoosiers in this race couldn’t be more clear. It's either more of the same or moving forward into a better future with Judd Laurel. Let’s get a government that’s on the side of Hoosiers this month, let’s vote Labor. Thank you!
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #320 on: March 16, 2021, 03:00:20 PM »

Statement by the Labor Party of Virginia's headquarters in Amherst County over Governor DeSantis's comments

Governor DeSantis's remarks the other day discussing the performance of certain schoolchildren have caused much stress among the citizens of our commonwealth. They were insensitive, they were wrong and yes, they were racist. The Labor Party of Virginia is calling for Ms. DeSantis's resignation and stands in support of all students in Virginia. If Virginia is truly for Lovers, we must be loving and welcoming to all our citizens.

OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #321 on: March 17, 2021, 01:05:40 AM »

Madison, Wisconsin

Good evening, Madison!

It's a point that we in Labor have, well, belabored repeatedly, but a good education system is extremely important - the backbone of institutions that can help every Atlasian find success in life, regardless of their background or wealth. Every Atlasian deserves an opportunity to better themselves in the classroom and receive a comprehensive, unbiased education about the world around them. In the age of increasingly competitive and expensive college, it is more important than ever that your local government works to ensure a robust public school system is in place so that no student can be denied their right to learn due to circumstances out of their control.

Thanks to a global pandemic, education across Wisconsin and the nation has come to a screeching halt - no matter how much technology has advanced in the past years, learning through a Zoom screen is simply not the same as learning in person, especially for those without the means to access online teaching resources. And while many are eager to return to the classroom, doing so and exposing thousands of children to COVID-19 is an unacceptable price to pay. However, while COVID caused these new problems, it also exacerbated existing issues with public educations - that of inequity. For years, students in poorer areas are often denied the opportunities for educational advancement that they deserve. They’re forced to attend chronically underfunded and underequipped public schools, and when they need help there aren’t counselors available in the wings like in many private prep schools. And, due to a college admissions process that often refuses to take these issues into consideration, these students can be locked out of a college education that could have been their ticket out of poverty. For the sake of our youth, change is desperately needed.

Wisconsin Labor is ready and able to take on these issues. Firstly, many of our legislative candidates are educators, and have firsthand experience with our nation's broken education system. We'll work with the regional and federal governments, in accordance with safe, science-based COVID guidelines, to bring kids back to school safely. We'll work to ensure that each public school in Wisconsin receives the funding and support that it needs, and resolve the funding imbalance between struggling inner-city/rural schools and wealthy suburban institutions. And, we'll work with Wisconsin's state universities and community colleges to craft more equitable admission processes and reduce tuition burden on needy students - opening a college education and the career advancements it promises to all Wisconsinites. We believe that a good education is essential, and that every child in this state is entitled to one, regardless of personal circumstances. And if you elect a Labor government here in Madison, we will work to make it happen.

Thanks y'all for coming out! I hope you'll join me and Wisconsin Labor in fighting to elect a government for and by the people here in the Badger State! Remember to mask up, stay safe, and VOTE!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #322 on: March 17, 2021, 01:24:23 AM »

Tomah, Wisconsin

Hello, Tomah! Great to be here in small-town Wisconsin!

Steeped in the tradition of the Progressive Party and Robert La Follette, Wisconsin Labor is a party for and by the people - and an integral part of this mantra is caring for this state's various small towns and rural communities. For too long, politicians funded by Wall Street special interests have looked down their noses at struggling small towns, preferring to virtue signal and put aside pork to boost their portfolios rather than working to cure the afflictions affecting rural Atlasia. While rich playboys cavort in their East Coast mansions, the good workers of Tomah and rural Wisconsin do their jobs diligently and competently, but are barely compensated and often struggle to get by.

But, Wisconsin Labor will listen to the voices of rural Wisconsinites. We hear your struggles. And we're ready to get to work on Day One to mobilize the government in Madison to assist - in fact, we're already working in Nyman to get things done for small-town Atlasia.

While the news cameras have been trained on the big outbreaks in metropolitan areas, COVID has been just as deadly outside of the media spotlight. That's why Labor has worked in Nyman to ensure that rural areas afflicted both health-wise and economically by the virus are receiving the support that they need. Labor has diligently worked in Congress to provide relief for the working people of Atlasia. We've also fought for Middle Atlasia issues outside the pandemic - including fighting opioid and drug addictions, expanding rural broadband, guaranteeing the rights of unions, and more. And Wisconsin Labor will keep up the momentum on a local level. In addition to aiding rural Wisconsinites in the battle against COVID, we'll get to work on improving rural infrastructure - both fixing the roads and crafting a sustainable energy grid that can keep rural homes warm and lit in an increasingly volatile global climate.

I've said it before, and I've said it again - Labor is the party of the working man. If y'all elect a Labor government down the road in Madison, we won't hesitate to take on wealthy special interests to fight for a pro-rural, pro-worker agenda that puts people, puts labor, over corrupt big business. So remember to vote for your local Labor representative in the upcoming election, and stay safe! Let's do this!

Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #323 on: March 17, 2021, 10:57:15 AM »

This ad to be aired in Indiana over the next month

We begin with an exterior shot of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. There are three cars at the start line, one Orange, one Blue and one crimson with the Labor logo printed on the side. The Narrator then cuts in as the Blue and Orange cars take off from the start line.

Narrator: A lot of political parties know the basics of politics. They take off from the starting line by making big promises Orange and Blue cars ram into each other as they race along the track They throw in an attack or two, Blue car rams orange car to the side of the track, Orange car flips over but once they actually win office, Orange car lands upside down front of Blue car, Blue car rams into it and spins out of control along the track, eventually coming to a stop. they crash and burn. Cut back to starting line, Labor car begins driving down the track at a steady pace, avoiding pieces of debris from the two crashed cars. Labor on the other hand, can back themselves up, their record of governance shows that they are the party that can allow Indiana to recover from this virus and get our state back in gear. Labor car reaches finish line. Because with Labor, competence and carefulness wins the race. Cut to Indiana Labor Party logo Vote Labor this March. 
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #324 on: March 17, 2021, 03:04:50 PM »
« Edited: March 17, 2021, 03:08:55 PM by Scott🦋 »

Detroit, Michigan1
socially-distanced, masks mandatory, livestreamed on MI Labor Website

Hello, Detroit!

It's good to be in Michigan today. Despite the pundits who are writing off this state for us when campaigning has barely started, I am here to announce we are contesting every state and every city.

Labor's supporter for unions is understated. Despite organized labor being the foundation of what our party was founded on, these campaigns have been defined by personality, and personality alone.

Labor has worked tirelessly in Nyman for unions, for making it easier to form unions, and to protect workers from harassment or intimidation from corporate higher-ups by ensuring a secret ballot.

And now the nation's eyes are on one plant in Alabama, of a multiracial effort to unionize: a decision that will have a ripple effect across the country. A decision that will strengthen existing unions after decades of waning influence and decline to corporate power and regressive trade policies. A decision that will challenge the unchecked power has over its workers, and bows to international censorship demands.

Michigan Labor will hold every multinational corporation to the same standards we do for companies based here at home. And it will be the workers themselves who will have rebuilt their cities and industries with the aid of a Labor government.

Thank you, and Dave bless the great state of Michigan!

1. https://www.epicwaterfilters.com/blogs/news/detroit-michigan-water-quality-report
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies