Federalist Party NPC Elections HQ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 10, 2021, 01:56:51 PM

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Federalist Party NPC Elections HQ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]
Author Topic: Federalist Party NPC Elections HQ  (Read 6500 times)
Representative Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: March 28, 2021, 11:38:02 PM »

[The final Federalist event in Nyman, livestreamed nationwide on Federalist websites and social media, saw the attendance of Representative Cao alongside the Governor, her fellow Councilors, and some party luminaries, although former Governor West_Midlander's absence was noted as he had been taken ill shortly beforehand. The Representative's speech at the masked and socially distanced event is reproduced below for public release.]

My thanks to the Councilor – and folks, as good of a speech that was, my unwanted opinion is that it has been dwarfed by his actions in the Council over the past term. You know the record he has built up – it is a matter of public record, one that we have all been very proud of here in the city – so it is your call now as you head to the voting booth, still masked and socially distanced as you are currently doing.

In any case, you’ve have heard much, much more than enough from us regional and national officeholders over the past month to go on with. So if I may be allowed to register my own selfish opinion for the moment, I will be very glad when Election Day comes and the honest unfiltered opinions of you folks are finally able to dominate the narrative. You are all good citizens who have no doubt at this point what the parties have to say, so I will begin by thanking you all, as I have done in casual conversation with other ordinary citizens across this nation, for fulfilling your duty as a citizen in staying informed. It does not end with one election, as you very well know; most of you folks will continue to respond actively to the twists and turns of the political process and keep your officeholders’ feet to the fire over what they have promised you. The Nyman Federalist Party understands quite well that they will be measured by their work over the past six months. All I can say about that, at this point when you all should be the ones taking control of the narrative, is that the work your officeholders have carried out during this term have been an exemplary example of how local politics should be done if it is to benefit you the people.

Governor Spanier’s administration has been accused of being, at various points, either platitudinous or reactionary. I know the folks here in Nyman have heard them, and I know we have made our case for why we don’t put much stock in the validity of those attacks. It is unusual for an administration that has cut waste in state projects, reformed the metro system, and made great strides toward universal pre-K to be accused of being reactionary. It is rather more unusual for an administration, from the Governor down to the aides working for our Councilors, which has negotiated heavily with all other parties over these initiatives – most prominently the metro overhaul, where one of the DA councilors’ suggestions have been instrumental in improving the efficiency of our plan – to be accused of being platitudinous. If we were either of those things, we would not have the record we have to stand on today. Getting through the tangle of politics, its limitations and tradeoffs, and crafting legislation that we constantly seek your input on is exactly what we wouldn’t be doing if we wanted to feel good and coast on public opinion or wait for everyone else to agree with us. The Governor and others of her party know how difficult it is to get anywhere without acknowledging that you don’t always get what your most partisan supporters want. That is instrumental to setting aside the mentality, as we Federalists here in Nyman have done, that the people exist to serve politics – your own politics – rather than the other way around.

There is such a thing as a public servant still, in politics, despite everything that has gone on this month. I don’t believe there has been a single instance where our officeholders here in the state of Nyman have made a policy decision without also laying out their rationale, their justifications for it, which have always been rooted in what the people of this state need in the middle of a pandemic and the multitudes of other crises afflicting our nation. The people of Nyman are not looking for ideologues who will see a bunch of problems that confirm their priors about what should be done and use them as an opportunity to ram through their pet policies. The record of our Federalist officeholders here has been anything but ideologically driven. And as long as there continue to be problems to be solved here in the city and the state which we serve, we will not cram ideological square pegs into these round holes.

Most importantly of all, there is no one single public servant responsible for anything that gets done here in Nyman or anywhere else. If I have been willing to give due credit to what the other parties have helped us, it is not out of convenience; nobody expects this sort of gesture to be repaid, at least not on the part of the political operations we’ve seen this month, and nobody expects it to be done in exchange for guaranteeing political safety. Why should officeholders care about being politically expedient over the needs of their constituents? Governor Spanier told you all in her inaugural speech that she would govern on behalf of every single citizen of Nyman regardless of what they thought of her. And she has done exactly that, as have our Federalists on the Council. We know that the people’s need for a better living standard, a better education system, better jobs, and a better means of getting to those jobs trumps anything that partisans may think of how politics ought to operate. The people were and are our first priority, and they will continue to be if you reelect Governor Spanier and our Federalist Councilors, who have shown time and time again that they are very capable of living up to their promises, in delivering concrete results for Nyman, and in working to improve the lives of all Nymanites regardless of race or creed or ideological leaning. You all have seen that record, and we have been honest about how that record has been achieved: by the officeholders representing you the people, of the needs of you the people, and for the lives and livelihoods of you the people.

Get out and vote, folks, and stay in tune with what your leaders have done and how it measures up to what you need done – we will always put the people first in everything we do and in every part of the political process we engage in, and our words and actions in and out of the political sphere have always backed that up. I’ll hand the stage now to Governor LT, who will then pass it on to Governor Spanier for the last word; Dave bless you all, folks, stay safe, and please go vote!
Southern Governor LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #276 on: March 28, 2021, 11:49:49 PM »

Southern Governor LouisvileThunder is at the National Mall at Nyman, DC in front of a thunderous crowd while following social distancing and mask guidelines

Hello Nyman!!!!!

It is I, your amazing Governor here tonight with Representative Joseph Cao to be with all of you. This has been a heated campaign where the parties have come to make their pitch to win your votes in the upcoming local elections here. I have a simple message, and that is if you want a government responsive to the needs of those forgotten by our large uncaring federal government, then vote for those who are friends of mine. Voting for the party of the South, the Federalists, will make your lives more free, more just, and we will take action on giving opportunity so we get past this pandemic stronger than ever before. We are always unbridled to the whims of any other interests than yours.

As Governor of the South, I have been busy working with members of all parties on dealing with our pandemic and on other legislation to improve the quality of life here. A vote for the Federalist Party for local elections here in Nyman are the guaranteed choice for a vision that shall not be defined by out of region Labor campaigners who wish to impose their ideology on you, but has been defined eloquently by my fellow Federalists such as Representive and Former People's Speaker Joseph Cao, Former Governor and Representative West Midlander, and Eternal Senate PPT North Carolina Yankee. We the Federalists prefer to stay above the fray of the mudslinging that the other parties engage in. We are here tonight to campaign with a laser targeted focus on solving the real problems facing the hard working people of Nyman, DC who aren't well connected to the highest levels of Labor Party federal bureaucracy. We are the party of the everyman. With us, a message will be sent loud and clear that we won't take being forgotten anymore, and our voices will be heard.

Thanks and please don't forget to vote!!!!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #277 on: April 05, 2021, 09:57:04 PM »

The following states will have elections in April:
Fremont: Idaho, North Dakota, Iowa, and the Los Angeles mayoralty
Lincoln: New York, Massachusetts, and the Virgin Islands
South: Mississippi, North Carolina, Kansas, and West Virginia

Once again, party members are encouraged to campaign in whatever states they choose and to affirm so by posting in this thread.

LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #278 on: April 05, 2021, 10:37:43 PM »

Charleston, WV

Rally with WV state Governor Courtney Rhoades and several state legislative candidates while following mask and social distancing guidelines

Hello Charleston,

Your regional governor is glad to be here with you tonight! I am excited to kick off our fine old party's campaign this month on a bold agenda to revitalize West Virginia. A Federalist agenda will bring in the jobs we need to thrive. As Governor of the South, I have put in plenty of work to reopen our economy after this pandemic put a halt our livelihoods. This is just a first step, but a very important one so that we can get on a track to get this state thriving again. A lot of what causes West Virginia to suffer is a lack of opportunity due to regulatory capture which favors certain corporations over Main Street West Virginia. The left thinks it is better to just spend endless amounts of unfunded money without care for putting West Virginians back to work. This sort of economic policy hasn't worked to make West Virginia prosperous but instead it has made the state even more bonded to failure. A Federalist agenda will work to make all West Virginians free just as this state's motto, Montani Semper Liberi, implies. We need an economy that is geared to Main Street worker rather than the lawyer class and labor unions that aren't the same unions your grandfathers grew up with but are guided by crazy left wing ideologues who would rather push critical race theory in our schools and just spend your hard-earned money on themselves. A vote for Federalists is one for free men, free soil, free labor, and free speech. A vote for Labor or Peace is one for bondage to their special interests. God bless West Virginia!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #279 on: April 05, 2021, 10:57:58 PM »

Waterloo, IA

Rally with IA state Governor Michael Engle and several state legislative candidates while following mask and social distancing guidelines

Hello Waterloo,

I am glad to be here with my amazing fanbase alongside the only Federalist Governor elected in Fremont. He does really incredible work governing your state and he's a great friend of mine. This region has lacked much of an alternative to the elite governing coaltion led by the First Minister for many years. We have an example of superb Federalist leadership in this pocket of the region here. We are great for the pocketbook of the average Iowan who wants to live a prosperous life. With a Federalist governor at the helm of this state, you can get some piece of mind when Truman wishes to impose his insidious social agenda that is far out of line with the actual honestly decent people of Iowa. The alternative is a puppet for the national Labor party and their special interests that wish to reengineer society in a way you aren't signing up for. The Federalist Party is the true party of free soil, free labor, free men, and free speech since we have always stood for putting more power into your own hands to determine how you want to live. We are the party of the farmers who feed this great nation of Atlasia, and it is time for us to show what we can do in taking back this region with poor governance for far too long.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #280 on: April 05, 2021, 11:24:43 PM »
« Edited: April 06, 2021, 01:13:17 AM by Southern Governor LouisvilleThunder »

Los Angeles, CA

Rally with Los Angeles mayoral candidate Ronaldo Schwartz while following mask and social distancing guidelines

Hello Los Angeles,

It's  a great sight to see all of us come together with a common goal in mind. That is to bring a new bold leader to the mayor's office who will solve the crises at hand and make life better for the average Angelino. For far too long, the city has been kept locked down with those well connected to the Labor government in Sacremento, Denver, and Nyman being held to a different standard than the average dude in LA. It is time for a clean house in our city's government who will tackle the corrupt interests holding us back. With a Federalist mayor, we will finally tackle the causes of the ridiculously high cost of living facing the city. Labor only cares for keeping you content enough so that the people won't cause them trouble so they can continue the grift. With Schwartz in charge, we will make good progress in making the city a place that actually lives up to the spirit of what Fremont is supposed to be--a land of free soil, free men, free labor, and free speech! Labor will come here and campaign on the Governor of the South presenting a shocking message, and I say that I am proud of making the South a great example of a region that is prosperous and free. I wish to there being that same kind of opportunity here to Los Angeles.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #281 on: April 05, 2021, 11:44:11 PM »
« Edited: April 06, 2021, 02:17:02 AM by Southern Governor LouisvilleThunder »

Coeur D'Alene, ID

Rally with the ID gubernatorial candidate and several state legislative candidates while following mask and social distancing guidelines

Hello Coeur D'Alene,

It's amazing to be here in the great state of Idaho. This is a state with such pristine beauty and a people that places a ton of value on the importance of freedom to allow your own destiny to manifest. That is what it means to be a land of free soil, free men, free speech, and free labor. With a Federalist government in charge, you will have leadership more in line with your own values and hold more concern for local needs within your communities. This is important in a state that is as wide open as Idaho with an isolated yet connected web of small towns. Main Street Federalism will bring in more opportunity, more freedom, and lower taxes which are astronomically high in this region and result in few jobs being available for the fine hard working citizens of this state.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #282 on: April 06, 2021, 12:38:37 AM »

Williston, ND

Rally with the ND gubernatorial candidate Dawn Dewey and several state legislative candidates while following mask and social distancing guidelines

Hello Williston,

Some people may consider me to a madman for coming here as the Governor of the South, to the home state of the First Minister, to present a bold vision for something else for the governance of this fine state. That vision is one that will truly make North Dakotans free men on free soil with control over their own destinies and livelihoods. This comes in the form of building opportunity through reducing government power and putting it into the hands of your families. The long held Labor government in Denver led by Truman does not want to make you more free. They demand subservience and obedience to their particular brand of evil that they consider to be lawful and thus good, moral, and respectable. People should demand a government that respects them rather than feel the need to be respectable in the eyes of their government. Recently, Truman has vetoed a bill that merely requires Parliament to reauthorize a policy to fund abortions in overseas countries in the instance that a Federalist President puts the so called Mexico City Policy into place even though the President's power to do that has been eliminated. Truman and the national Labor Party believes that your hard earned money should go to aborting babies (mostly of color) in foreign countries while hailing it as something totally virtuous and righteous as if it makes the region of Fremont morally superior. That sort of value is way out of line with the good farmers, oil workers, and ranchers of North Dakota. A truly moral government is one that protects the most vulnerable in our society while not being tyrannical in the lives of adult citizens. Free labor and free speech means that a citizen should be able to work and have opportunity to build himself up in life while always remaining vigilant against threats to their values and way of life. These are reasons why you should consider being bold and vote in a Federalist Governor and a Federalist legislature in North Dakota so that we can finally have real change that makes life better for all.
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician

« Reply #283 on: April 08, 2021, 01:04:42 AM »

[Following another brief absence, during which he once again visited constituents on the ground in a road trip covering multiple states, Representative Cao made his first public appearance in several days in Rensselaer at a general rally for the Governor of New York and area Federalist state legislative candidates. A copy of his speech at the masked and socially distanced event is reproduced below for public release.]

Good afternoon, Rensselaer! It’s great to be here, great to have spent the past few days back on the road incognito among the fine citizens of Dave’s country, and especially great to be with you all and with your governor here as we kick off his re-election campaign this month. There are many, many wonderful people here in the state of New York who, in addition to displaying the sound good sense to continue to mask up and socially distance as you all are doing now, have sound good values which we here in the Federalist Party have done our best to serve and emulate over the past term.

You know your governor’s track record. He helped to resuscitate New York’s healthcare system from the initial body blow it suffered in the early stages of the pandemic. He’s laid the foundations for infrastructure upgrades – to roads, to buildings, and to those all-important public utilities – that will better serve both upstate and downstate needs. And, of course, he has given our national effort against COVID-19 a much-needed shot in the arm. But he couldn’t have done all that without the legislature, without the dozens of public servants under the Federalist banner in this state who have been dedicated first and foremost to helping their communities and their constituents, or without working across the aisle and looking past party lines to the other leaders who serve the people of New York. If a community needs help, we will help – and we trust our state legislators here in New York to cut to the heart of the issues affecting them and help their constituents in any way possible.

We know the parties here in Lincoln, and here in New York, are not going to operate like their counterparts in other states. The Governor and our Federalists in the legislature, for one, have done their best to operate based on what New York needs rather than what our national leaders think of any one issue. And it appears to me that they will continue to operate as they have always done throughout their term and assume likewise of their fellow legislators in other parties. We Federalist here in Lincoln have tried to build bridges and always have; there’s no other way to get the needs and voices of the people here in a community like Rensselaer across the river to Albany where they can be heard and acted on by those in power.

Now, I had a call earlier today with your governor here in his role as chair of the Federalist governors’ association, which he has done an amazing job with by the way. The task of promoting a nationwide vision of government that prioritizes the needs of the community and policies that preserve local control and a chance for individual citizens and families to thrive and grow is no easy feat for anyone at the best of times, and even less so at times like these. We were very pleased to welcome Governor Bunsen of Wisconsin and we trust he’ll do his best in serving his state, and extremely gratified to hear of his pledge to likewise work with all parties in his legislature, and let it not be said that people never learn anything from politics – it is vital that the people, whether of Wisconsin or of New York or of Lincoln more generally, have leaders in power who will be willing to put people over party and govern over partisan concerns. And it was my express hope on that call that the legislators of Wisconsin, of all parties, could bring that same mindset to the table that their new Governor has brought.

Why am I bringing him up, you may ask? After all, the Governor of Wisconsin has little to no impact on what New Yorkers need. But it is that same dedication to putting people over party, to governing soberly and without letting ideological blinders cloud your vision at the helm of government, to a real focus on legislative results which benefit everyone and build the communities up into a position to drive Atlasia’s growth – it is that same dedication that will bring the same good governance to the people of Wisconsin that you all have enjoyed here in New York, that you heeded when New York elected an unlikely ticket to the Governor’s office seven months ago, and that I believe you all here in Rensselaer and across this great state will bring back to the helm of government this month. We are greatly looking forward to talking in more detail throughout this month about the fruits of that dedication, about our plans for the term ahead, and here to begin that, please give your warmest welcome to the Governor of New York State!
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician

« Reply #284 on: April 09, 2021, 01:52:01 AM »

[The Representative made a morning stop in Ames to join the Governor and a number of legislative candidates at a masked and socially distanced rally, at which he delivered the following speech.]

Thank you, folks. Thank you all for coming, and thanks for having us here with you today – masked and socially distanced, no less. And a very good morning to you, Ames! Glad I could make it here. It is always an honor to be out here with you all.

In fact, as a member of Congress, it is very much a personal prerogative of mine that I keep in touch with the people regularly. The only drawback of doing it for extended periods of time is that I get cut off from important happenings in politics. So while you all have had a few days to digest the news, I was rather saddened to hear last night of the recent deregistration of your former Senator and regional luminary Scott. He has been a great statesman, a deeply dedicated public servant who time and again managed to return to serve the people despite great personal struggle, and a friend to all those who served alongside him in Nyman and in Denver. It was a pleasure legislating with him, and I can only hope you good folks and the rest of the people of Frémont will be able in the future to once again have him fighting for you in the public sphere.

I am, of course, aware that harsh words have been traded in the past on the campaign trail between Scott and ourselves here in the Federalist Party. But I think we speak for the people of Iowa, for citizens all over Atlasia, when we say that that matters very little in comparison to what Scott has actually done and what we have actually done. My legislative work with the former Senator has brought us into contact many times. Have we butted heads on some of them? Of course. But that headbutting is precisely how bad bills become good bills and good bills become better bills, because we are forced to the table and to come up with solutions that will keep our economic situation running without pulling a fast one on the little guy, that create a fairer working environment for our manufacturing and service workers across the nation, and that put the community’s efforts at the forefront of our push for renewable energy and a better environment. These bills and this lawmaking process help far more people than the mudslinging we encountered in recent months possibly can. Infinitely many more, in fact, since mudslinging helps no one. That mud is distracting, unnecessary, and it gets in the way of what actually matters in politics, and I think my record will bear me out on the matter of putting my campaign where my mouth is.

If it isn’t already clear, I’m not a big fan of mud in politics. You know who else isn’t? Your Governor right here, who is on record as not hating anyone, and who throughout his tenure has done his best to bring results and Light to the state he serves. And it isn’t just him; the legislators of the Federalist Party here in Iowa, like my own fellow Feds just across the Mississippi, know the value of keeping your head down and working for the folks who need your help – it’s easier to avoid the mud being thrown overhead that way. They haven’t shied away from working with other parties either; tearing down legislators on the other side of the aisle harms the Iowans who elected them just the same as it would if the roles were switched. So we have worked closely with Labor representatives, most prominently on a farm bill that protects the livelihoods of farmers and ensures their work isn’t wasted. We have worked with the DA on crafting fairer housing practices in Iowa’s cities and towns, and with the Liberals on maintaining water quality and similar efforts that, like many other things at the state and municipal level, tend to get lost in the national conversation. And led by the Governor, we have tried to keep to the spirit of cooperation among all legislators that has yielded tangible results for Iowans and will do so again if you get out and vote to reelect Governor Engle and the Federalist legislature this month.

The people of Iowa have lives to live and know better than to go around being mad at people because of their political differences, and frankly a lot of Beltway discourse would be better if it was more like the ordinary Atlasian’s conception of politics: as a way for stuff to get done for the people who put us into these positions of power, nothing more. That has been something the Federalists of Iowa have taken to heart and then some, and we have the results to show for it. To talk more about one of those results, I’d like you all to join me in welcoming an ordinary citizen like yourself who found herself elevated to just such a position in the legislature, and how she has made use of it on behalf of the people of Ames and communities like it – your state representative, everybody!
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician

« Reply #285 on: Today at 01:25:13 AM »

[Representative Cao returned to New York City to campaign alongside legislative candidates and the mayor, who took time off from his busy schedule to give the opening speech at a masked and socially distanced rally that closed off a day’s worth of COVID-compliant campaigning and doorknocking in the neighborhoods of southern Queens. The Representative gave the speech immediately following the mayor’s; a copy is reproduced below.]

Thank you for that. Folks, that was your mayor with the policies and the plans he has pursued since you all gave the very great honor of reelecting him in February with the help of our fine public servants in Albany. And warm greetings, Ozone Park! It’s great to be here with you all and to see everyone still masked and socially distanced. Keep it up, folks, and go get vaccinated if you still haven’t done so!

I had the honor of appearing alongside your Governor recently, during which I was very proud to highlight the excellent work he has done for New York and the credit to other governors across the nation which he has been. And so it is once again my pleasure to be here with Mayor Silver to do likewise for our nation’s cities; to highlight the responsible Federalist leadership which he proved possible all the way back in July and now sees Federalist mayors governing many of the nation’s major metropolitan areas. Yet, as he has just told you, he is not the main focus of that story, and neither is the Governor nor the state legislators and candidates on behalf of whom we are gathered here today. That story focuses on you the people, and as long as the highly capable Federalist public servants here are in office that will continue to be the case.

Cities are communities, plain and simple. Leaders like Mayor Silver wouldn’t be governing right, and in point of fact wouldn’t be standing here to talk to you all, if we didn’t make absolutely sure that every community gets a say in how they are run and what would be best for them and their people. There wouldn’t be a vaccine effort that has been the envy of the nation if distribution was not equitable, specifically tailored to prioritize high-risk groups, and meticulously stress-tested beforehand. There wouldn’t be additional help for our public schools here and in the Bronx and across this city and this state if we had not taken the calls of our teachers and kids and parents seriously and done our best to offset the toll that the pandemic has taken on our children’s futures. There would not be improvements to New York City’s economic landscape, now more welcoming for small businesses of all kinds and for economic opportunity to bloom with COVID-19 almost beaten, if we had not acted on the experiences of our business owners: the family-owned stores and those privately focused on tending to different corners of NYC’s melting pot, some corners affluent and others struggling to get by, many with the support of their local communities, and all with their own contributions to New York and more than deserving of help during this tough period.

Working closely with the Governor and with Albany on all this on behalf of the people of New York City, and getting successful policy for you folks out of it, would be a cause for ego-stroking in lesser leaders. But the mayor, like our other Federalist mayors across the nation, does not forget who entrusted him with the position he holds. And it would not serve the people of New York well if he had fallen into the old trap of seeing this city as a stage to exploit rather than a massive collection of communities and people to serve. The unprecedented cooperation between the mayor and the Governor has been a big reason behind the success of the vaccination program, the economic reforms, and the rest of the governing process which New York City and New York State has seen over the past months. Letting petty rivalries or any other such considerations get in the way of that might have soothed personal egos but would be very bad for the people of New York; that is why the both of them have defied the historical dynamic and, in doing so, more than proved their worth as public servants both in name and in action. I want to be clear – there can be adults in the room, people who you can absolutely trust to place the people ahead of themselves, as rare as those might have seemed in New York’s political scenes past. One of them is right next to me, several others are here onstage and running for the legislature, and yet another currently sits in the Governor’s chair. That is the record of the Federalist Party, ladies and gentlemen: good governance driven by the need to put you all first and seeing where your needs will lead us, rather than the imposition of a prearranged agenda – a square peg into a round hole – that ignores what New Yorkers and their communities need.

We will continue to look after the community; we have and will continue to give you the power, wherever possible, to stand up and argue your needs and your issues with the confidence that you will be heard and understood by governments that in the past have hardly always demonstrated their capability to do either. That is the promise that the Federalist Party has made in Chicago, in Miami, right here in New York City – and as you voters did in the past, so we are now asking for you to consider again: to place your trust in a party that has proven itself time and time again in standing up for your needs and pursuing a government where you get the say you deserve. Thank you, Queens, for having us; it’s my pleasure to now welcome the next state representative for Ozone Park!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies