Federalist Party NPC Elections HQ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:02:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Federalist Party NPC Elections HQ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Author Topic: Federalist Party NPC Elections HQ  (Read 11497 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2020, 05:48:30 PM »

By time I get home there better be a non Cao non Yankee event in here or I am going for a walk.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2020, 11:12:27 PM »

Running the California and overseeing operations in Fremont
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2020, 11:43:28 PM »

Live Speech in suburb of Newport Beach, California

Shortly after the Parliament election in Fremont, a grassroots organization of nationalists, conservatives, and libertarians invited newly elected Deadprez to give a speech to residents in Newport Beach to rally the base for state house and senate in California.

Good Evening Californians. Thank you for showing up. I'd like to thank the hosts of this event and I'd like to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to speak. When I moved from the Southern region to Fremont, many people were shocked at my decision. The south was my home for many years and I hoped on expanding on the work in the region. Sadly, it was cut short and I returned to the private sector. What made me move is the realization that our nation is under attack by a far left that continues to grow. I moved to Fremont because Fremont needs a voice for liberty in these dark times. Labor and Peace remain dominant, Green Party has emerged, and DA wants to find an impossible middle ground that doesn't bring back the old republic that once existed. As a result, the COVID response has been mediocre and high crime has impacted a variety of communities. Unemployment has increased. The debt has risen. Deficits continue to grow. We need real change before we lose our way entirely. In Labor's atlas, another generation will be burned by debt because the left is unwilling to be fiscally responsible while encouraging citizens to do the exact thing they won't. In Labor's atlas, suburban households are threatened by rising violence, riots, and the possibility for low-income housing invading affluent neighborhoods. You can't call the police anymore because we defunded them or in worst case, abolished the very institution designed to enforce the law and protect every single atlasian. In Labor's America, you can't choose to relocate to a better community because every decent neighborhood will be under the veil of higher taxes and worse housing.

This is why it's important to support local races. We need conservatives at every level of government to reject this new Atlasia that will only produce more suffering. The local candidates next to me all understand the importance of California's decline in recent decades and are fully committed to revitalizing this once great state. And now, I welcome the first speaker.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2020, 12:01:41 AM »
« Edited: August 27, 2020, 12:14:30 AM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

This TV Ad will be airing in Miami, Florida; Nyman, DC; Oklahoma City, OK; Tulsa, OK; and San Juan, Puerto Rico until the end of the August campaign cycle

Scene opens to Senator Yankee walking slowly through an empty classroom

We understand in these tough times, that it calls for responsibility and competence, to both meet the needs of the pandemic and to respond to the economic impact that the virus is having. While others politicize a crisis, we worked across the aisle to pass a strong federal response.  

Federalists understand there is no time for infighting, petty arguments and personal squabbles. These are serious times, people are hurting and people are getting sick right now. It is a time for leadership, for competence and it is time for our elected officials to check their egos at the door and go to work for you.

When you go to polls, remember Federalist candidates for state and local office will be competent champions for good schools controlled locally, paygo and post-covid debt reduction, and policing polices that ensure your safety while respecting your constitutional rights.

Remember to vote for principled and responsible leadership by voting Federalist this weekend.

This advertisement is being paid for by the Federalist National Committee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2020, 02:26:19 AM »

Senator NC Yankee held a town hall event in Miami, Florida campaigning with the Federalist Candidate for Mayor. This event was broadcast on local television networks.

First off I would like to thank the local Miami Federalists, Young Federalists of Atlasia and Cubans for a Federalist Atlasia for inviting me here to answer your questions. And without further ado lets begin.

Q1. Senator, you have said that the Federalist Party serves Main Street not Wall Street. How can we be sure that your party will fight for us and not the too big to fail banks?

Thank You and I will say that it is a great question. One of the greatest triumphs in my opinion of the time when Federalists ran Nyman is that we reinstated Glass Steagall. I composed it and it was signed by a Federalist administration. Granted we worked with Labor to get it through the Senate, but it is impossible to argue with the fact that we were out in front on it.

Q2 Senator, can the Federalist Party be trusted to handle the Coronavirus?

All I can say is look to what we did in Nyman. Senator LT and I, we have voted for I think everyone of the Covid bills that have come through and yes they had a huge price tag but this is an emergency probably reaching World War levels of necessity in that regards. Therefore I think you can be assured that a Federalist mayor of this great city will be a responsible crisis manager during this pandemic.

Q3 Senator, what is the Federalist Party's stance on  disparities in the criminal justice system and how should they be addressed?

Excellent question. The Federalist Party believes fundamentally in natural liberty and that everyone is equally endowed with said liberty while the constitution is designed to protect everyone in that regards. You need to have equality before the law for that to work. To the extent that there are disparities they need to be corrected. This is an issue not just of liberty but of strong families. We have seen many families broken up, feeding a cycle of poverty, addiction and abuse because we have focused too heavily on mass incarceration or worse failed to address bias in the criminal justice and jury system. For the sake of liberty, of equality before the law and of strong families we need to to reform our criminal justice system.

Q4 Hinging off that last question, does the Federalist Party support de-funding the police?

Absolutely not! You know common sense should tell anyone that if the problem is disregard for standards, abuse of protocol or excessive force, the last thing you want is an unfunded, over worked and under supported police force facing the same levels of stress, the same difficult job and the same threats to public safety. That is the recipe for more tragedies not less.

What I will say is that I am generally against giving the police military grade equipment because as Thomas Jefferson said, nothing contributes more to the erosion of liberty over time than standing armies and we must therefore not turn our police into a standing army. Also it contributes to community alienation, and instead we need well funded community based police that are part of and thus invested in and trusted by the community they are protecting. This will remove a lot of the tension, make the job much easier as the community will help the police do their job and lead to better public safety, and less of these police involved tragedies.

Q5 Earlier you mentioned the cost of covid relief bills, recently disturbing reports have come out about the record levels of debt we are taking on to cover this, can we trust the Federalist Party to be safe guardians of the city budget?

Yes you can and the reason being is simple. When Federalists ran the House and the White House and had strong influence over the Senate as well, we adopted pay as you go rules. We operated on a simple three point premise that would seek to reduce the deficit over time and we successfully cut the deficit in half during that time. Those three points were that all long term appropriations and entitlements needed dedicated revenue streams, that all new spending except for emergencies needed to be funded and that we needed to boost economic growth through a variety of means. This was the responsible way to bring down our deficit over time, but when Labor took power, they tossed paygo while promising to balance the budget within a year, that promise was not fulfilled even without the Covid effects.

The greatest lie ever told is that deficits don't matter.  They do matter and sooner or later all the traditional consequences come back when we push our luck to the point that we lose our status as world reserve currency and oil switches to the Chinese currency or the Euro.

We can handle a situation like Covid just like we handled World War II. The answer is solvency, not austerity, solvency. A temporary surge of debt can be sustained provided that again your long term expenses are funded, you pay for all new non-emergency spending and you work to restore long term economic growth.

I would urge you to be very cautious when people come here promising shiny new projects, be sure they have a plan to fully fund it and are forthright with it.

Q6. Senator, what is the Federalist Party's vision for education. Your platform only states that it should be locally controlled with no national curriculum, why should we vote for a Federalist locally on the education issue?

The answer is simple, and that is beyond local control as stated, we need to have an education system that works for our economy and for our students. For too long we have allowed a stigma to build up around blue collar jobs and other non-college bound fields as well as inculcating the mantra that you have to have a college education to get ahead in this day in age. I won't go so far as to call this a why, it was an exaggeration based on poorly understand trends in the economy. Yes a lot of transformation has made unskilled work less common and high tech and high skilled jobs requiring a degree far more so.

However lost in this shuffle has been the reality that a lot of our skilled technicians and tradesmen face shortages of skilled workers and those that are working in the field are aging causing the average age for a trucker for instance to be in the 50s. Meanwhile we have kids who have taken on boatloads of debt to work in saturated fields and many times don't end up even working in the field of their degree. I think this model is broken and rather than poor gasoline on the fire with free college, it is time to reassess our priorities, end the stigmatization of skilled blue collar fields and yes provide help but only to those who need it not billionaire flunkies like the left wants to do with free tuition. We need to ensure that resources go to programs to help prepare not only those who are college bound but those who are looking to join a skilled trade or similar field.

We also need to shift curriculum and teaching methods to focus more on building the skills for lifetime learning as opposed to memorization focus and teaching to the test that has become the paramount operating principle in schools today. This will equip the citizens of tomorrow to be better stewards of the body politic and to resist fringe concepts, conspiracy theories and extremism. Our current system of memorization leaves people exposed to such groups telling them want to hear and with them already doubting the memorized and regurgitated facts.

Thank You and have a blessed night.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2020, 02:29:19 AM »

[Yesterday, following his attendance of an open fundraiser with local party leaders in Fitchburg, Mr. Cao was invited to give a speech at an event on the outskirts of Madison, Wisconsin, to introduce the Federalist gubernatorial candidate. Other candidates for state legislature were also in either physical or virtual attendance and all public health guidelines were strictly enforced.]

Thank you. Great to be here in Madison, and thank you all, folks, for taking the proper health precautions before entering. I'm sure you all have seen the recent COVID-19 report and the small drop in infections here in Wisconsin. There's been great progress made, but it of course bears reminding that "contained" does not mean "conquered", that an outbreak is still very likely if people begin to relax their guard, and therefore that we strongly encourage everyone to continue being vigilant. Maintain social distancing; keep wearing your masks! There's a reason we still have these guidelines in place, including at this event, because every one of us needs to continue doing our part. All the candidates and state legislators here today, we each carry a little bottle of hand sanitizer with us and we use it as often as we can; we wash our hands; we don't touch our faces. We want to make it clear here that we candidates of the Federalist Party practice what we preach, and we do so because we care about you and your wellbeing.

COVID-19 has made us all afraid – and justifiably so. But these little precautions we all take because we treat our fellow citizens as human beings, the courtesies that show we still look out for one another, those aren't motivated by any such negative emotion as fear. Those come from a much deeper and more fundamental part of us: the part that gives us the ability to empathize, the part that keeps families and communities together, the part that spoke through the Founders' pens when they set down on a certain document the self-evident truth that all of us are created equal – the part of us that speaks in the language of hope rather than that of fear. That's the part we need more of in politics. The small precautions that anyone can take, and that you all spent a few minutes today to take, will be the main reason Atlasia ultimately faces down this crisis and moves past it just as it's faced down wars and depressions and unrest over the past hundreds of years. The hopes we have for our own situations, for our families' wellbeing, for our friends' and neighbors' and nation's futures are what have always moved us forward as a nation. And fear-based politics doesn't motivate anyone to change for the better. Why should it? Fear is a fundamentally defensive reaction. If we want to actually drive constructive change for this state and for this region and for Atlasia, we need something else.

And it always starts, as we Federalists have said before, with the individual and with your interaction with your family and community. The type of social and political development we need is and will always be more achievable and visible at a local level, precisely because that is the stage where the individual can most easily stand up and be heard. At the local level it is obvious, in a way that isn't on the national level, that your voice matters. At the local level, you can better understand the humanity that drives political discourse rather than generalizing entire communities and regions. Fear-based politics is totally anathema to such a setup – taken to an extreme, it seeks to drive a wedge into the community, into the family, between individuals. It contributes nothing to the very people who promulgate it and even less to those who hear it; it exacerbates the already huge problems in our society; and it's the equivalent of throwing an anvil to a drowning person. So I'm rather puzzled by the allegation that we're driven by any sort of fear, of voters or progress or otherwise, because it goes against nearly all of who we are as a party. We've always tried to listen to our communities and find workable solutions to their problems. The nebulous concept of "real change" tossed around every election doesn't fit well with the variegated patchwork of communities and local needs we actually have here in Wisconsin and in Lincoln and across Atlasia, which is why it has stayed exactly that – a concept. Not reality.

Not the reality each and every one of our state representatives and state senators has worked towards improving and building up during their time in the state Capitol across town. Not the reality our candidates grew up in and know from the ground up and have built a relationship with over the years: house by house, community by community, precinct by precinct, human life by human life. Not the reality where every one of our candidates for local office has a plan for their own community and their own constituency, and differences are welcomed because we know that different communities need different solutions to their problems if these solutions are to be positive and effective – ones that only those who know the ground well could come up with. And not the reality, Madison, in which I am honored to now yield the stage to a dedicated public servant who holds the families and communities of Wisconsin dear to heart, who will now go into detail on his plans for this great state, and who will always fight for every one of you. Please welcome your next Governor!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2020, 02:51:27 AM »
« Edited: August 27, 2020, 03:21:10 AM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

Senator NC Yankee commences a Whistle Stop Tour campaigning in Oklahoma, Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan

Whistle Stop #1: Tulsa Oklahoma -

Hello Tulsa,

I came here today to talk to you about an issue that I am sure you are very concerned about and that is energy. The other parties seem to be falling over themselves in terms of how to destroy fossil fuel production, there is only one party that has the responsibility and the principle to be realistic, fight to protect our climate while at the same time growing our economy.

Our economy as it is presently constituted, not as some might dream it as an urban utopia, is dependent on cheap fuel to power its growth. Any time the price of gas and oil rises, we know that it cripples growth and job creation in this country, as such any thing that artificially increases the price of gas and oil is detrimental to the economy.

Some might say, its worth it I disagree. Here is why, if you are truly interested in reversing climate change the only way to do that is through technological development and the only way to afford technological development is to have strong economic growth.

The things we have heard out of Labor in this regards over the past few months out to be downright disturbing, worse still is the policies that they have actually pushed. We know they don't like fracking and so they have for years pushed arbitrary bans on fracking, which would reduce supply and make us more dependent on Russia, Iran and Saudi Arabia in the interim. This will come back to haunt us in terms of our national security and foreign policy as they leverage our dependence and worse still use the money to fund terror. But it gets worse, they tried to outright ban fossil fuel production in just a few short years but thankfully they relented on this point.

We need to reduce the cost of energy, we need to bring oil and gas prices down through greater production to stimulate the economy and then we need to bring alternatives and clean energy even lower to achieve the reductions in carbon emissions without crippling our economy. We also need to find ways to diversify our energy dependent states so they aren't left to wither and die.

There are two options here. We can go the responsible route and work to reduce energy costs both traditional and alternatives and then beyond that we can work to expand and diversify economies like those right here in Oklahoma, so they aren't left behind.

I therefore encourage you to get out and vote for Federalist candidates this weekend. Thank You and have a Blessed Evening!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2020, 03:03:05 AM »
« Edited: August 27, 2020, 03:20:51 AM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

Whistle Stop #2 Kokomo, Indiana

I have come to give my friend Representative Cao a hand, and God I wish some of my Southern friends would give me a hand down there.

I have come hear to the home of the great Federalist and RPPer, JohanusCalvinusLibertas to talk about an issue very near and dear to his heart, the Atlasian Family. The Family in Atlasia is under a lot of strain, most of it economically. The Federalist Party and its candidates, believe in policies that will help our families better cope with the difficulties of the modern economy, at the same time recognizes that the family itself is vital to the economic success of this nation.

The Federalist Party and its candidates believe that tax policies should not penalize hard working families or drive them to the bring of ruin, at the same time we need to pursue the kind of education policies that will help ensure that our hard working families have every chance to get ahead, be it through college, skilled trades or just work force skill building.

The Government has often been the worst enemy of the family, with its counterproductive policies it has in many case broken up families leading to a cycle of poverty, addiction and abuse that can become cyclical and thus why Government needs to remove as many negative influences as possible from itself. This includes changing policies on incarceration, avoiding foreign wars unless absolutely necessary and working to ensure that all families are treated equally under the law because discrimination is direct antagonist to opportunity.

While I am here, I want to touch on one last issue that JCL always championed and that is the cause of life. While I know there are many different opinions on this issue, it should be stated that most all Federalists are against late term abortion and we believe fundamentally that abortion should be reduced and minimized as much as possible and we should work with members of other parties to find practical and common sense means to reduce the number of abortions in this country.

I therefore encourage you to get out and vote for Federalist candidates this weekend. Thank You and have a Blessed Evening!!!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2020, 03:20:30 AM »

Whistle Stop #3 Green Bay, Wisconsin

Hello Green Bay!!!

I have come here to the land of the Packers to advocate for local Federalist candidates in the upcoming elections. As you have now doubt heard, Federalists are strong believers in local control, constitutional liberty that is equally respected and protected, fiscal responsibility, economic growth, strong families and foreign policy restraint.

But today I want to focus on the economic growth aspect and talk about small business and especially small business manufacturing, which is very important to the economy of Wisconsin. There are several important policy issues that impact small business manufacturing. Among them are tax code compliance and regulatory compliance. Because small business lack the resources of big monopolies they have a harder time complying with complexity and therefore the objective and this is shared by our Federalist candidates is to make sure that those regulations and taxes that do exist are simple and easy to comply with. We should also work to provide assistance with the compliance with those regulations that are complex and unavoidably so.

Beyond regulation and tax code simplicity, there is also the concern about entrepreneurship and and we need to encourage and incentivize new businesses to form in the first place. It is a general rule that because new firms lack economics of scale and also have to sustain startup costs, that most new businesses end up failing. Yet at the same time it is true that existing firms tend towards efficiency at the expense of employment, thus new and small businesses tend to create the most jobs. Federalists candidates thus understand the important of giving new startups every opportunity to succeed and thrive so that they can expand and create new jobs.

Removing barriers to entrepreneurs is important but just as important is ensuring that these startups have access to new markets and demand for their products. To this end it is therefore important that we make sure that we are treated fairly in trade by foreign countries, while local officials have less direct say in these matters, state official can be strong advocates for their local businesses by going on trade missions and such forth. Federalist candidates understand the importance of export markets and thus will work tireless to help Wisconsin firms get a foot in the door of enticing overseas markets for their goods and services.

I therefore encourage you to get out and vote for Federalist candidates this weekend. Thanks and have a Blessed Night!!!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2020, 03:38:29 AM »

Whistle Stop #4 Detroit, Michigan

Hello Detroit,

I have come hear to encourage you to vote for Federalist candidates for local and state office today and to do that I will continue talking about small business manufacturing in a state that has seen tremendous decline in manufacturing in recent years.

I briefly touched on trade in the context of foreign markets and state officials serving as advocates in foreign markets for local business, well likewise Federalist candidates will be tireless advocates for you in overseas markets. However we also realize that most of the time our businesses face a stacked deck and thus nationally, there needs to be a strategy to combat such horrendous practices as currency manipulation, dumping and one way tariff arrangements. However this strategy needs to be practical, well executed and results oriented, not driven by ego and foolishness.

Aside from trade it is critical to have a properly funded infrastructure and that means that infrastructure needs to be guided by local need but at the same time with an eye towards future opportunities for growth that such infrastructure could thus occasion naturally. Expanding access to broadband is essential as well to enable these small businesses and especially the small business manufacturers access to global e-commerce and supply chains as they are thus vitally important to their survival and long term success

It bears repeating that said infrastructure  must be funded, because as Federalists understand that the debt is a long term threat to economic growth and prosperity. Federalist candidates will thus be responsible stewards of your state finances and work make sure that any new projects are funded and if someone is promising you a bunch of projects without a clear desire to fund it then you should be skeptical. It is easy to propose shiny new projects, it is much harder to be honest about the cost and convince people to still go for building them.

I talked about education in Miami earlier and I will say that one additional thing that we need to do is to increase apprenticeships and actually go one step further and link job training to actual jobs afterwards by partnering business up with local trade schools and community college. This will ensure the effectiveness of working retraining programs while at the same time ensuring that business has access to the skilled labor that it thus requires to succeed and thrive.

I encourage you to get out and vote for Federalist candidates this weekend! I hope you have a blessed evening!!!

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2020, 04:02:41 AM »

After his whistle stop tour, Senator NC Yankee relaxed by holding a town hall event in Nyman, DC to encourage people to vote Federalist in local elections

Q1. A large number of people in the DC area are connected to the military, we are always concerned about the safety of our relatives in uniform.

Well I will begin by saying that the Federalist Party believes strongly in foreign policy restraint and that we should avoid conflict unless absolutely necessary. While it is thus true that peace comes from strength, strength is accumulated only in peace time. There has never been a war where a nation was left better off in terms of their debt, their lives lost or resources expended as a result of having waged a war.

As for here are home, we have made great strides in terms of health care access but we still have a number of strides to be made in terms of issues like mental health and that is a big problem especially when it is coupled with addiction. Federalists have a long history of working with members of other parties on issues like mental health and combating addiction. Also I would point out that a Federalist administration passed the amended Care for Veterans act, working to ensure that veterans and active duty military personnel had the resources and support that they need.

Q2 You Federalists always talk about downsizing the federal bureaucracy, why should we vote for you if your desire is to eliminate our jobs.

I would say vote Federalists because our policies will strengthen the economy as a whole. I would say vote Federalists because Federalists believe in solvency and long term sustainability and it is fine and dandy for Labor to come in here and promise to cut the deficit while at the same time expanding the bureaucracy and borrowing from a hostile China to do it. Now I for one don't think it is a good idea to let such a hostile regime have that kind of leverage and thus it was vitally important to get moving towards debt reduction once the virus is passed.

Its a similar concept with social security, you can boost benefits and do nothing to help with solvency but then you are not really protecting social security, you are just letting China have veto power over your social security check. The best way to save any government job or save any government program long term is the long term solvency of the Federal Treasury.

Q3 You have been critical of the other party's on climate policy, do you think climate change is real and if so what are you prepared to do about?

Yes I think climate change is real but when you address it there are people who think they can address it in isolation from the larger picture be it economic, national security or foreign policy and I think that is irresponsible.

What I will say is that technology is the ultimate answer, i think we all agree on that. The difference is I think the costs of those technologies should be brought way down rather than artificially raising the costs of fossil fuels or banning production of fossil fuels and thus crippling the economy as a result, while also benefiting our foreign adversaries. With that said, we also need to help oil dependent states to diversify their economies as fossil fuels are slowly eliminated the responsible way, these areas will take a big hit.

Q4 Senator, you have done a lot of events in the past 24 hours, how exhausted would you say you are right now?

Well I would say that .... collapses on the floor

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2020, 05:27:20 PM »

Words cannot describe what I wouldnt give to just have two more people who seriously care or at least respect me enough to fake it. I ask everyone who sees this message to spam LT until he posts in here.

Here is my situation. I would gladly Poirot this thread to death, literally but I cannot. I work today and tomorrow and then the cycle is over. I need help, I need people to drag their lazy behinds off discord and help me.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2020, 06:50:54 PM »

Live Speech in suburb of Newport Beach, California

Shortly after the Parliament election in Fremont, a grassroots organization of nationalists, conservatives, and libertarians invited newly elected Deadprez to give a speech to residents in Newport Beach to rally the base for state house and senate in California.

Good Evening Californians. Thank you for showing up. I'd like to thank the hosts of this event and I'd like to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to speak. When I moved from the Southern region to Fremont, many people were shocked at my decision. The south was my home for many years and I hoped on expanding on the work in the region. Sadly, it was cut short and I returned to the private sector. What made me move is the realization that our nation is under attack by a far left that continues to grow. I moved to Fremont because Fremont needs a voice for liberty in these dark times. Labor and Peace remain dominant, Green Party has emerged, and DA wants to find an impossible middle ground that doesn't bring back the old republic that once existed. As a result, the COVID response has been mediocre and high crime has impacted a variety of communities. Unemployment has increased. The debt has risen. Deficits continue to grow. We need real change before we lose our way entirely. In Labor's atlas, another generation will be burned by debt because the left is unwilling to be fiscally responsible while encouraging citizens to do the exact thing they won't. In Labor's atlas, suburban households are threatened by rising violence, riots, and the possibility for low-income housing invading affluent neighborhoods. You can't call the police anymore because we defunded them or in worst case, abolished the very institution designed to enforce the law and protect every single atlasian. In Labor's America, you can't choose to relocate to a better community because every decent neighborhood will be under the veil of higher taxes and worse housing.

This is why it's important to support local races. We need conservatives at every level of government to reject this new Atlasia that will only produce more suffering. The local candidates next to me all understand the importance of California's decline in recent decades and are fully committed to revitalizing this once great state. And now, I welcome the first speaker.

First local candidate speech:

Let's give a round of applause for deadprez

*claps

To echo his sentiments, this is a crucial time for the Atlasian Right. The left recently lost its stronghold in the House, but it's important for us to focus on local elections and to impact local communities. Deadprez is right when he suggests communities will be at greater risk if we allow them to dictate and dominate the debate over policing. I unapologetically back the blue. At the same time, there's nothing wrong with some police reform. Additionally, we ought to work with at risk communities in order to foster a better relationship with them and the police. There are a few sheriffs here today to listen to our suggestions but also to show solidarity for some reforms. After my speech the officers will be doing a short Q&A.

To address the COVID pandemic, I think it's safe to say we can learn from our mistakes in order to preven something like this from happening again. Shutdowns were unnecessary and the politics behind COVID prevented us from being united. Today, I am here to tell you that this must end. We must address this pandemic no matter how little the death toll is. The uneasiness Californians feel about this pandemic is something no one should ever have to deal with.

As for the economy, the important thing that needs to be addressed is the lack of savings day to day Californians have. As a private citizen, I've had to deal with living day to day for many years. It sucks. It's suffering. It's not healthy for any family. We need to encourage more productivity while encouraging greater savings so when pandemics or natural crises occur, Californians are better equipped to handle downturns. Savings also reduces the likelihood of a long-lasting downturn. The Henry Hazlitt Society does great work in suggesting ideas for promoting savings. I encourage everyone to research them. The material is free and readily available. Thank you for your time
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2020, 12:50:29 AM »

Speech in Oklahoma City, OK alongside the Federalist gubernatorial candidate serving Braum's burgers to the audience

I'm very glad to be here with all of you wonderful people tonight as one of your dedicated senators serving our glorious region in Nyman. What makes Atlasia great is having institutions we can depend on in our communities like our schools, places of worship, workplaces, and most importantly, the family. Labor frankly doesn't have our best interests at heart. They built their stranglehold on power on lies about what we as the Federalist actually stand for and have accomplished when we get elected. Labor spares no effort at lying and cheating their way to winning power, so that they can impose their Portland Values even in the smallest rural town in Oklahoma. Labor policies fundamentally support enriching the coastal elites while draining Middle Atlasia. A prime example of this is through the bans on fracking that they continue to pass nationally.  Their war on our oil and gas industry, central to the Oklahoma economy, will cost many jobs that support hard working Oklahoman families. While being good stewards of the planet we have been entrusted to care for is certainly important, there are better and less disruptive ways to approach the issue of the environment than their haphazard way of going after our energy jobs.. Our president also lies about our record on  the budget and education. A Federalist government is sure to keep our schools functioning as they are meant to be, fully funded with leeway to craft a curriculum locally and from our regional government in Nashville rather than in Nyman. The Labor Party doesn't really care if your kid gets a good education as long as their unions keep funding the party's coffers. The Federalist Party also is your best bet to ensure that our state takes in as much money as it spends. Fiscal responsibility is even more prudent at the state level than nationally, but as we've seen with their repeal and total disregard of Paygo, they can't be trusted with keeping the best interests of hardworking Oklahoma taxpayers at heart. As we see, President Pericles doesn't understand our way of life, and his vision of "unleashing Oklahoma's potential" will only result in stealing sweet Oklahoma juice to power their damn egos. This is why it's very important to go out and vote for our Federalist candidates for state legislature, governor, and everything else that is up for election! Your livelihood will depend on it!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2020, 12:59:35 AM »

Bayamón, Puerto Rico

Earlier today, the President gave a short speech in Oklahoma and he talked about the importance of truth and honesty and I just want to say he is right, we should be honest and truthful with the people, which is why we should not in the same breath lie through our teeth.

To begin with, the notion that we are bought and paid for by fat cats is outrageous. We reinstated Glass Steagall, two Federalists (myself and then VP PiT)  helped craft yes with the help of Labor Senator Scott, a healthcare law containing a public option that was signed by a then-Federalist President, DFW. It should also be noted that a Federalist President, Fhtagn, signed into law Atlasia's carbon tax. If the Federalist Party was bought and paid for by fat cats, none of this would have happened would it?

The Federalist Party doesn't need to lie about its record. We never promised to balance a budget within a single year and fail to do it, while also repealing one of the most important tools towards achieving that objective, as they did with Paygo. We are realists and we prefer to tell people that a situation is what it is, rather than make fantastical promises and fail to keep them. We never once pushed for an unpaid for tax cut federally and we had a simple three part plan to get our budget deficit down while maintaining the growth necessary to achieve that. Labor scuttled this plan, yet has the audacity to claim others don't have a plan or that nothing will change if elected. I will tell you one major change, if we every got back our governing majorities federally, we will get us back on track to responsible deficit reduction balanced with growth. No false promises, no band-aide large tax hikes to hide the lack of a comprehensive plan, and no unfunded programs. If you want to protect Atlascare, Social Security and the other benefits Labor crows so loudly about, the only true way to do it is to make the Federal Treasury solvent long term. That is the brutally honest truth.

As for education here is our plan. We believe that important decisions should be made locally, with the Federal Government supporting you with resources. We also think that we should remove the stigma towards non-college bound students and work to help both those who want a college education and those who are not college bound, while at the same time not giving the kids of billionaire flunkies a full free ride. This is the way to create a balanced and strong work force and a balanced and strong middle class. If anyone has to answer for their pro-elite policies, it is Labor for wanting to give free college and free healthcare to Donald Trump's children and grandchildren.

Finally if you are concerned about a post fact society then I direct you to my previous calls for reforming how we teach students to make them better armed to analyze and think critically and thus discern fact from fiction, conspiracy from reality and truth from lies.

I encourage you to get out and vote Federalist for your local elections.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2020, 01:17:59 AM »

Miami, Florida - Campaigning once again in the Miami Mayoral Contest

I am sure if there is one place that is used to being hotly contested, it is Florida and thus you have come to expect frequent visits as the campaigns unfold. I urge you to get out and vote Federalist for Mayor of Miami, Florida. A Federalist Mayor will be a competent leader and will work for you and your interest. Labor can spout of all kinds of nonsense about who we serve, the people know better who the Federalist Party is for. We are for the people on main street, I and urge you to come out and vote to elect a Main Street Federalist as your city's next Mayor.

As a Main Street Federalist, your mayor will promote responsible finance, paying for expenses and working to reduce debt and deficits. A Federalist mayor will promote strong schools and work to keep your city at the forefront in tourism, trade and commerce by working to assist small business to develop, grow and prosper. One thing we share in common is that we are all familiar with the devastation caused by Hurricanes and they will work to ensure adequate preparations and will fight to make sure that Miami is not forgotten by the Labor machine politicians in Nyman.

Main Street Federalists believe strongly in equality before the law and a welcoming society that works to create an environment in which all can improve and work for self-betterment. We understand it is not about condescension and telling you what you should know. Its about listening and working every day to fight for your interests, your jobs and your schools.

Florida has long been strong for our party and we have a long tradition of being strong for Florida going back to the days of Emperor Dereich and Legislator Jack Enderman. You cannot go wrong with a vote for a Main Street Federalist as your next Mayor.

Thank You and have a blessed evening! 
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2020, 01:36:56 AM »

Racine, WI  Campaigning with local and state candidates for office

I must say that it is rather disappointing to see our friends on the other side resort to such desperation and slander in the final hours of the campaign once they see their numbers slipping across the board. Now they are politicizing a crisis and working to slander the hard work of myself, Senator LT and others on numbers federal bills in response to the crisis, working to support proposals by Laborites and the Administration to ensure that people had the help they need and deserve. This also meant that large amounts have been put towards mitigation and towards a vaccine, which is the ultimate end scenario for this crisis, and most all of it to my knowledge (at least on the Senate side) with Federalist support.

The Federalist Party is committed to seeing us through this crisis and working to minimize the toll that it takes in the mean time. As many who are in the room would know, I was an early advocate for aggressive use of the defense production act to ensure that adequate supplies of PPE and ventilators were available and I offered my assistance in this regards to the administration.

We should not be scoring cheap points while people are suffering, especially in the desperate final hours of a losing campaign. Instead we should be focusing on the future both how we can get out of this pandemic and then what we are going to do afterwards.

I encourage you to reject these desperate attacks and come out and vote for Federalists for state and local office this weekend.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2020, 01:48:06 AM »

Speech in Ponce, Puerto Rico alongside the Federalist candidate for Governor

Hello people of Ponce! I'm proud to be here because communities here have recovered well from the hurricanes we faced back in 2017 while the Federalist Party was at the helm nationally with the White House, the People's House of Representatives, and full control of the Southern regional government. This is due to legislation passed such as the Storm Surge, Coastal Flooding, and Tsunami Prevention Act of 2017, the Natural Disaster Relief Fund Act, the Hurricane Florence Relief Act, and last but not least, the Harvey Aid Relief Act, which was the first piece of legislation I have ever written back in 2017. These examples are real proof that our principles involve caring about all Atlasians, especially Puerto Ricans through acting on policy. A Federalist government in Puerto Rico will move past Labor's offensive and condescending smear tactics which won't work because we know that we have a real responsible alternative option to choose from. The Federalist Party is also the party of the family. We know that this state especially cares deeply for Catholic values, as they are the backbone of the Federalist base. This is why a Federalist government will be sure to do as much as we can to limit the cruel practice of abortion from happening here on this island. We also believe in people helping out those in need in our communities by fighting hunger and homelessness with a focus on making them hands up rather than permanent handouts. Labor depends on having a permanent underclass so they can make empty promises to the most desperate. Our policies will lead to much stronger economic growth and prosperity here which will accomplish much more for all walks of life. This makes it evident that Federalist Values are much more rooted in the values of Puerto Rico rather than the Portland Values of Labor, Greens, or even Democratic Alliance. Thank you very much and please don't forget to vote for your Federalist candidates for the state legislature and governor!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2020, 01:53:54 AM »

Indianapolis, Indiana - Campaigning for state and local candidates

I have come to remind local Federalists of the importance of this election and to make sure that you turn out and vote to elect Federalists for your state and local offices.

I said just a few hours ago in Wisconsin that I found the desperation on the other side to be disturbing but then I saw the comments in Nyman to be on a whole another level of twisted distortion and dishonesty. Supporting equally those who choose to got to college and those who choose to go for a skilled trade is not a culture war, it is a realistic and balanced approach to education and to middle class expansion. Once again, this just illustrates that the Labor Party is just completely out of touch with the reality and thinks that everyone has to go to college and has to live in a city otherwise they are second class citizens, to the point where if you give anyone else equal treatment, it is "culture wars".

I am not sure if the President remembers who he is dealing with here, but I generally speaking don't waste my time with culture wars. I support things because I think they are good ideas or because it is what the reality of the situation dictates. I understand that realism and good ideas my be a foreign concept in the Federal Government but it is not so for the Federalist Party.

Also once again we are treated with this canard of money be taken from Oklahoma schools to fund tax breaks for the wealthy. I am note aware of any tax cuts for the wealthy having been passed either under Labor's reign of power or under ours for that matter. I do remember us strictly adhering to paygo and thus rejecting unfunded tax cuts in preference for reducing the debt. I do recall several bills targeting and eliminating most forms of corporate welfare, and we also have been strong proponents of eliminating regulatory capture, which can function as a tax break for establishment firms at the expense of the new and small ones.

Frankly, we can and should be able to do better than this kind of last minute desperate politics of distortion.

I urge you to get out and vote Federalist for your state and local offices.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2020, 02:13:40 AM »

Nyman, DC - Campaigning for local candidates for office

If there is one thing that I have learned for sure it is that there are two Nyman's in people's minds. There is Nyman of Government that grates so much on them day to day, and then there is of course the city and the average citizens who live in and have probably just as much if not more complaints about the federal government as anyone else.

Now of course the government is critical to this city and it is the main driving force of the economy. That being said, we should remember that the people who live here are often left in the shadow of government and neglected as a result. If you vote for Federalists for office, then you will have strong advocates who will fight for your interest and when necessary talk truth to power.

As Federalists we believe strongly you are equally entitled to liberty and natural rights and we have a long history of fighting for that. If you listen to Labor you might think they had a monopoly on issues like police accountability and criminal justice reform. Almost as if they were campaigning against a conservative party in some bizarre alternative universe, where special interest reign supreme, pressure groups dominate and they operate as if they are campaigning for an election 30 or 50 years in the past. 

We don't live in Labor lala land, we live here in the real world and in this world the Federalist Party has a strong record of fighting for the rights of the minority against the oppression of the majority. At the same time we have recognized the need for reforms that respect this principle to ensure that our system is living up to its intended promise.

I encourage you to come out and vote Federalist in the state and local elections this weekend.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2020, 02:34:48 AM »

Anaheim, California - Campaigning with State and Local candidates for office

No we have not forgotten you guys out here in CA and it is our hope even if we are are facing tremendous odds to push for a good result here in the Golden State. I have visited here many times in campaigns for House and for President and I have come back again, this time on behalf of my fellow Federalists who are running for state and local office.

There are many parties fighting for your vote out here, but there is only one party that believes in state and local control as protected in the constitution. There is only one party that also believes strongly in paygo and will fight to ensure that finances are maintained responsibly and your debt is reduced. There is only one party that believes in empowering families and working to strengthen the hand they are dealt in these tough and uncertain times.

As Federalists we strongly believe that everyone is equally endowed with the same natural liberty and we believe in a society that welcomes all and wants all to succeed regardless of whether they are highly educated and living in Silicon Valley or the kid from the wrong side of the tracks in the Central Valley. We need to focus on opportunity and provide a ladder to success for everyone, not just those what meet the Labor preconceived notions about success and opportunity.

As Federalists we have a record of supporting a responsible balance between climate concerns and economic growth while promoting and funding the actual long term solution to these issues and that is of course technologically innovation that will render obsolete the technologies that got us into this problem in the first place. We must work to accelerate the development of this technology and then work to make sure that it is affordable so that the working and middle class people are not left behind.

I strongly encourage you to come out and vote Federalist in this weekends elections for state and local offices.

Thanks and have a Blessed Evening!!!
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2020, 02:46:12 AM »

[On a final push across the state before voting day, Representative Cao attended an open fundraiser with the Federalist gubernatorial candidate and city and county party leaders in Carmel, then joined a number of state representatives and state senators in holding a series of public discussion forums with concerned citizens in towns across southern Indiana. The following speech was delivered to conclude their stop in Terre Haute.]

Good evening, everyone, and my sincere thanks to you all for being willing to listen to me talk once again. I know events like this can be boring for audiences who have to listen to us all talk about policy, but it's a necessary part of politics – knowing what your candidates for local office aim to do if they win and what they've already done for you. And we try not to rile people up. I've said before that making folks angry about their fellow-countrymen is about the most counterproductive thing you can do if your goal is to help your fellow-countrymen, as everyone's goal should be if they're participating in the political process. Because, and this will bear repeating, politics is a human endeavor. Not one conducted by faceless political organizations who couldn't care less about the very constituents they talk about helping. That's why the candidates I've been on the trail with today, all those I've met here and in other states across Lincoln, we've tried our best to campaign on the results the Federalist Party has delivered at the local level – at the human level, where each life and livelihood matters.

Lately there have been been attempts to nationalize the discussion of Indiana's issues and those in other states. And quite frankly, I think that's a shame, because it does a great disservice to you all – the folks who are supposedly the target of such attempts – and to the things you hold dear. The sort of campaigning you all have doubtless seen elsewhere isn't aimed at resolution of the problems affecting you and your community. It amounts to an erasure of people's voices and putting words in their mouths; words that conveniently are always the precise ones that support a ginned-up narrative. I don't think I'm any sort of a prominent voice at the national level by any means, and I doubt others here can claim to be one. But that all changes for state government, for local government, for the thousand and one little things that affect the everyday lives of all of you on your commute and in your neighborhood and around your state; at these levels, your community is an institution in which you have a say. At these levels, your voice matters and will be heard exactly as much as everyone else's, politicians and non-politicians alike. At these levels, it becomes much harder to believe a political system built on smears and narratives, because you don't see smears and narratives walking past you on the street or queueing at the counter or hammering out electricity regulations in the town council. Instead, it becomes much easier to see that politics here is built around ordinary people and their voices. As it should be.

And the Federalist Party has always prioritized you and your communities because we understand what it truly means for every voice to matter. Our candidates make their policies and initiatives clear because that's the only way for you all to make informed decisions about how you can best use your voice and your vote. We trust you to do so. We trust you to participate in the political process responsibly and to think for yourself rather than mindlessly believe whatever new narrative is bouncing around online or out of the TV or the radio. We Federalists know we aren't entitled to anyone's vote; and knowing that, we do the best we can to reach out to towns and workers and folks all across Indiana, to get their feedback and their concerns, and to find policy solutions that best work for each community. We certainly don't dump random strings of words into a spin machine, pull out a narrative, air it across every state in Atlasia without regard to what each community's real concern is, and call it a day.

That's because, fundamentally, we believe that actions speak louder than words. The actions our state representatives and state senators have taken, the very tangible help they've offered and are bringing to communities like yours around this state: those matter, and they won't suddenly stop or be reversed just because someone says they don't. Our actions here on the state level, in service of all Indianans and of all the communities where our candidates and legislators grew up, they talk. And the action each and every one of you all will take in front of a ballot box just a few days from now, that talks. So make it matter, because it's your decision – not ours.

My thanks to everyone once again for coming, and please get a good night's rest before voting day. Dave bless you all. Keep safe.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2020, 01:30:00 PM »

Campaigning with Federalist Candidate for Miami Mayor

Miami, Florida (virtual)

Hello my fellow Atlasians and Federalists. It is an honor to be here today in support of our Federalist candidate for Mayor of the city of Miami. Florida needs effective leaders. Florida needs leaders that will stand up for our rights and values. Florida needs officials that know the value of human life and dignity. That is what we will bring to this city. For far too long, citizens have been left out of the political process and been abandoned. That will happen no longer. I commit to you that I will work with our federal officials in Nyman to bring prosperity to each corner of this city and our entire region. Federalists believe in the value of people and human decency. The Federalist Party welcomes new people and I like to view it as a big tent. It does not matter if you are a moderate or very conservative - all are welcome! What really pains me is to see our citizens living paycheck to paycheck. Federalists implement sound and responsible fiscal policies to allow everyone to share in greatness. We must equip our people with the resources that they need to succeed. Cutting taxes is the first way to ease that burden upon our citizens.

The pandemic has taken a toll on everyone. I cannot imagine the sorrow and loss that people feel from their loved ones being taken away from them. I mourn with you. I hear you. I see you. People that are living on the edge and are marginalized. It does not have to be that way any longer because the Federalists will aid in the economic recovery that needs to happen for each citizen in Miami.

Federalists will protect the sacred right to life, the right to work, the right to practice any religion that you choose. Federalists embody the principles that all citizens need to strive toward their dreams. The Federalist Party makes that possible.

Thank you Miami! Be sure to consider our Federalist candidate and vote!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2020, 02:14:51 PM »

Speech in Nyman, DC

I'm back here in Nyman, the location of where I work to serve the interests of people of the entire region stretching from Wilmington, DE to El Paso, TX. A place that often gets overlooked when people judge our records as servants of the people's interest is Nyman, DC itself. While it's home to many of our national monuments and the bureaucracy, it is also a city like any other across Atlasia--one where people raise families, go to work, and wish to educate their children so they can achieve their aspirations in life. Our society depends heavily on our institutions working together to achieve good outcomes in people's lives. However, for a long time people feel like that the federal government neglects the problems that they face in their communities. Whether it's continuing cycles of poverty or poorly trained and unethical police harming people or if it's feeling like you can't let your children go outside to play due to fears of crime and hard drugs in the neighborhood, the Federalist Party is here to care about your concerns and provide real solutions using balanced approaches to protect your civil liberties and provide opportunities to those who have been left behind for far too long to actually feel hope again. Residents of Nyman in particular have always felt like that they should elect people who will fight for their share of greatness and stand up to the political class who don't think about those living in the shadows of the capital city in the most powerful country in the world. I sincerely believe that electing Federalists to the local offices here in the District will provide that bold leadership necessary to send a message loud and clear to the Nyman establishment that you won't be forgotten. Now don't forget to vote!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2020, 02:34:42 PM »
« Edited: August 28, 2020, 02:56:10 PM by Senator LouisvilleThunder »

Speech in Miami, Florida with the Federalist Mayoral candidate

Hello people of this spectacular city where hope in a brighter future is something that will never be taken for granted. This city is well known for opportunity oozing from every corner on Main Street due to the people who live here. Our Cuban-Atlasian community knows all too well what happens when a government that wishes to establish a far-left utopia does to people's hopes, dreams, and livelihoods. Instead, a better way to achieve a more prosperous Miami would be to cut regulations that benefit large corporations instead of our small businesses which are the engine of our economic growth. We also support a rational response to dealing with COVID-19. As we shut down large parts of the economy to save lives, we provided loans to our businesses so that they don't go under. Now we need to make sure that the economy can reopen safely without the fear of frivolous lawsuits hampering it. This is why a liability shield is a good idea because it levels the playing field for small businesses since they cannot afford all the lawyers needed to fight off lawsuits as large businesses do. This is a prime example of Main Street Federalism tailored to the needs of our fine Miami residents so that we can recover and thrive once more. Be sure to vote for your Federalist candidate for mayor to ensure we get on the right track for recovery!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies