The Chronicle of the Death of the Green Party of Atlasia (I can still change the thread title!!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 03:38:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Chronicle of the Death of the Green Party of Atlasia (I can still change the thread title!!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: The Chronicle of the Death of the Green Party of Atlasia (I can still change the thread title!!)  (Read 5897 times)
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2020, 11:02:38 AM »

There is no place in this game for antisemitism. The Green Party must Do the Right Thing™ and immediately dissolve!
Repeal the dumb laws preventing that from being possible then.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2020, 11:36:34 AM »

There is no place in this game for antisemitism. The Green Party must Do the Right Thing™ and immediately dissolve!
Repeal the dumb laws preventing that from being possible then.

Dissolving the Green Party could be theoretically possible, but it'd require yet another invasion or PMing a lot of inactive zombies. It may also require an amendment to the Census Act. But it's not really a high priority.

Remember, mergers of parties were illegal until they were not. It's not like 1184AZ v. Peebs considered party mergers or changes to voter registration unconstitutional.

I think the party will just exist until the zombies deregister. Just like what happened to PUP and what not. And I don't see anything wrong with that other than making things mildly more annoying for Peebs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies