Democratic Alliance Party HQ - Snap July Convention [PARTY PLATFORM ADOPTED] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:52:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Democratic Alliance Party HQ - Snap July Convention [PARTY PLATFORM ADOPTED] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Alliance Party HQ - Snap July Convention [PARTY PLATFORM ADOPTED]  (Read 6631 times)
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« on: July 08, 2020, 10:04:37 AM »

Interesting...well, as far as I can tell there's been no problems for Labor working with smaller parties such as Peace or Law and Justice. I look forward to working with you guys and wish you well--I'm sure starting a party from the ground up is a stressful task.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 10:35:48 PM »

A modification to make the HSR plank more forward-thinking:

High speed rail is key to Atlasia's prosperity and sustainability. We support new legislation bringing high speed rail to all major cities nationwide, as well as expanded connectivity in underserved rural areas. This should be accompanied with unprecedented mass-transit expansion in our urban cores to build a country truly ready for the 21st century.

This might be an unnecessary plank by the time the next election rolls around. Wink
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 01:36:31 PM »

Interesting...well, as far as I can tell there's been no problems for Labor working with smaller parties such as Peace or Law and Justice. I look forward to working with you guys and wish you well--I'm sure starting a party from the ground up is a stressful task.
Thank you for the kind words! We are very excited to work with people on both sides of the aisle and will be supporting strong and active candidates like yourself.

Thanks for the honesty bb 😘
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies