Democratic Alliance Party HQ - Snap July Convention [PARTY PLATFORM ADOPTED] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:01:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Democratic Alliance Party HQ - Snap July Convention [PARTY PLATFORM ADOPTED] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Alliance Party HQ - Snap July Convention [PARTY PLATFORM ADOPTED]  (Read 6587 times)
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« on: July 07, 2020, 08:39:36 PM »

X ReaganClinton
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 08:42:08 PM »

These are vague platitudes, not a real ideology. The question we need to ask is what real ideology are you trying to disguise? The obvious answer is the same right-wing ideology of the Federalist Party, opposed to our sensible progressive policies.
This is a left-wing party. We have no affiliation with the Federalists despite past membership. We know you are PMing people with this false accusation and urge you to go back to serving as our President as opposed to being petty and interfering with other party's politics.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 08:47:32 PM »

Clearly the President wants to interfere as opposed to leading the country. Just ignore him from now on. Our statements should be enough. We have more important business.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 09:23:22 PM »

Can we maybe not have big party goons trying to interrupt us.

I don't even know why the president is in our convention yelling at us while we try to set up a party tbh, might call security.
Do it, we don't need em.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 03:06:01 AM »

I'm very disappointed with our friends in the Labor party. I get you're all insecure about losing literally any election, but I assure you all that losing is natural. Bitching in a new party's thread isn't gonna change anything, forming a new party that actually cares about and represents people with left-wing values will. Now, I know the President and Vice President have more important jobs to do, so I'd recommend they do what their constituents elected to do instead of being so petty and childish.

As for distracting conversations from leaders on the left and right, please refrain.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 03:31:15 AM »

I'm very disappointed with our friends in the Labor party. I get you're all insecure about losing literally any election, but I assure you all that losing is natural. Bitching in a new party's thread isn't gonna change anything, forming a new party that actually cares about and represents people with left-wing values will. Now, I know the President and Vice President have more important jobs to do, so I'd recommend they do what their constituents elected to do instead of being so petty and childish.

As for distracting conversations from leaders on the left and right, please refrain.

If you actually are offering something good, you should be able to substantively rebut criticism. Whining about incivility instead as you like to do just makes you look like an empty suit.
You're the only one I see whining.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 09:05:36 AM »

Welcome to the convention, glad you could be here!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2020, 10:16:09 AM »

Interesting...well, as far as I can tell there's been no problems for Labor working with smaller parties such as Peace or Law and Justice. I look forward to working with you guys and wish you well--I'm sure starting a party from the ground up is a stressful task.
Thank you for the kind words! We are very excited to work with people on both sides of the aisle and will be supporting strong and active candidates like yourself.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2020, 10:55:25 AM »

Aye
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2020, 02:38:43 PM »

I nominate Jimmy for chair, Tmth for Vice Chair.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2020, 09:17:19 PM »

Also seconding Ninja then.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2020, 01:42:23 PM »

Platform Plank #20 Vote

The vote shall last 48 hours.

[ X ] Option 1
Abortion should be safe, legal, and rare. The right to have access to abortion services should not be restricted to women during their first 20 weeks of pregnancy.

[ ] Option 2
Abortion is a decision best left for the regions to decide, not federal government. It should only be legal in cases of rape, incest or when the mother's life is endangered. Birth control and contraceptives should be free and readily available.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2020, 06:05:23 PM »

For October Convention Location:
To be chosen by IRV

Alliance, OH [ ]

Democrat Point, NY [ ]