Democratic Alliance Party HQ - Snap July Convention [PARTY PLATFORM ADOPTED] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:29:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Democratic Alliance Party HQ - Snap July Convention [PARTY PLATFORM ADOPTED] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Alliance Party HQ - Snap July Convention [PARTY PLATFORM ADOPTED]  (Read 6635 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« on: July 07, 2020, 08:38:17 PM »

These are vague platitudes, not a real ideology. The question we need to ask is what real ideology are you trying to disguise? The obvious answer is the same right-wing ideology of the Federalist Party, opposed to our sensible progressive policies.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 08:43:21 PM »

These are vague platitudes, not a real ideology. The question we need to ask is what real ideology are you trying to disguise? The obvious answer is the same right-wing ideology of the Federalist Party, opposed to our sensible progressive policies.

Or maybe progressive policies while also opposing the single party dominance that the Labor party has?

You’re literally a right-winger lol. Pretty much everyone involved in this are former Federalists except Jimmy who seems to be a nationalist centrist who has drifted away from Labor.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 08:48:53 PM »

This is a left-wing party. We have no affiliation with the Federalists despite past membership. We know you are PMing people with this false accusation and urge you to go back to serving as our President as opposed to being petty and interfering with other party's politics.

You guys are trying to trick Labor supporters into joining this party. I have a responsibility to get the truth across and ensure they don’t fall for whatever they are being told in PMs.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 03:12:12 AM »

I'm very disappointed with our friends in the Labor party. I get you're all insecure about losing literally any election, but I assure you all that losing is natural. Bitching in a new party's thread isn't gonna change anything, forming a new party that actually cares about and represents people with left-wing values will. Now, I know the President and Vice President have more important jobs to do, so I'd recommend they do what their constituents elected to do instead of being so petty and childish.

As for distracting conversations from leaders on the left and right, please refrain.

If you actually are offering something good, you should be able to substantively rebut criticism. Whining about incivility instead as you like to do just makes you look like an empty suit.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 11:29:47 PM »

I'm no fan of the DA, but Fairbol's behavior is really inconsiderate and if he has to rant about abortion he should do so in a separate thread.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies