Democratic Alliance Party HQ - Snap July Convention [PARTY PLATFORM ADOPTED] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:55:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Democratic Alliance Party HQ - Snap July Convention [PARTY PLATFORM ADOPTED] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Alliance Party HQ - Snap July Convention [PARTY PLATFORM ADOPTED]  (Read 6687 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« on: July 08, 2020, 06:25:19 AM »

Apparently Ses thinks a party can't be a big-tent.

Peri, Atlasia is not a legal one-party state, even if you want it to be.

Labor is a big tent party. Feds have historically been a big tent conservative party. The difference is that, some recent Fed shenanigans aside, they both actually have a coherent ideology. That’s the criticism Ses was making — your platform is a list of meaningless platitudes, and it says almost nothing about what you guys will do if elected. So far, y’all have thrown around a lot of zingers, but haven’t actually addressed what he said. Curious!

Anyways, more competition in the game is always good. If you don’t want to address valid criticisms now, we’re happy to settle things at the ballot box. Smiley
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 10:38:55 PM »

If you want a party that upholds your arch-conservative views then I would suggest you rejoin the Federalist party instead of trying to get us to rewrite our entire platform to suit yourself.

Heck of an attitude there.  What, I can't submit amendments now? Contrary to your belief, I'm not trying to rewrite the platform.  I'm merely suggesting changes to the parts of it that I disagree with. 

I too often walk into the houses of people I don't know and yell at them about their interior decor
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 11:57:44 PM »

Just make your own party lmao
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies