Trafalgar Group - FL: TIE
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:28:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trafalgar Group - FL: TIE
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trafalgar Group - FL: TIE  (Read 2460 times)
woodley park

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2020, 11:46:34 AM »

If Trumpflagar group says its a tie, Trump's in trouble

Absolutely not. The last time FL voted against the incumbent was 1980 and has been reliable "Lean R" territory ever since. This is proven by the fact Democrats have carried the state exactly 3 times by the skin of their teeth percetnage-wise since 1976 (twice being Obama) and Democrats now losing at basically every level of government except mayors of big cities. Literally the only reason Clinton and Obama performed as well as they did was the biggest blue wave year ever in 2008 and Perot eating 400,000 votes. It would have resulted in Clinton either losing or winning by the skin of his teeth like Obama did in 2012.

Trafalgar sampling a tie means there's a wealth of Trump voters out there ready to crush election night and Biden needs to not count on FL as a path to 270. This is probably the most unpopular President ever and Florida literally voted for Ron DeSantis as governor becuase Trump told them to. Trump is a ing GOD to these people down here.

Just please trust me on this.

You don't think coronavirus will make a difference? Older voters are turning against Trump.

That's likely the case in most places where the seniors are moderate. In my neck of the woods in Pasco County seniors are NOT moderate. They'd blame Obama for COVID before they'd blame Trump. I'm dead serious. Out here it's "Well we're already doing everything we can! Whaddaya want Trump to do? Make the vaccine himself?!"

If this issue resolves by election day it's gonna be a lot closer than the polls are suggesting right now

Based on the way things are going, none of those seniors will be voting because they will all be dead from COVID. I'm not trying to be facetious, but I think its really naive to assume this issue is going to be resolved by Election Day. Your own state's governor still doesn't even think its a big deal, so how is it going to improve if nobody is doing anything?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies