NPC Elections - Rules and Results Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 12:51:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  NPC Elections - Rules and Results Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]
Author Topic: NPC Elections - Rules and Results Thread  (Read 17057 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: March 03, 2021, 12:17:52 PM »

I'll try to explain some stuff in the eventual write up, but quite a few outcomes were affected this month by a combination of factors instead of one single reason. This included campaigning, the popularity ratings, strategic choices and, in what became a particular source of pain, demographic change over the last seven months, this being the first time I had to modify the electoral/demographic patterns of states that already voted (which particularly affected one state or two).
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #351 on: March 03, 2021, 12:31:35 PM »

As a general guideline, can we all agree that its fair to say that promises were kept in high popularity states, its fair to say that the incumbent failed on their promises in low popularity, and moderate is kinda just neutral? So if DA has good popularity in MI, we can say that we fixed the damn roads, for example. If its low, well then we didn't.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #352 on: March 03, 2021, 12:36:31 PM »
« Edited: March 03, 2021, 12:51:26 PM by OBD »

Just so y'all know, a county map is in the works. As I'm trying to increase percentage differentiation, this might end up taking a while.

Also, the Liberals will now be in green. My condolences.

Okay, so the Feds are going to need to be purple. If the trade off between result details and color heresy is too much for y'all to handle I'll make a normal map lol

Okay, new plan. I'll just start out with a normal map then if people want final round maps for states I'll do those separately. Capiche?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies