What happens if Trump/Biden catches COVID (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:41:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  What happens if Trump/Biden catches COVID (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What happens if Trump/Biden catches COVID  (Read 1068 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 04, 2020, 10:46:03 AM »

If Trump catches it, Biden will show personal greatness and express his sympathy and best wishes for Trump's recovery, despite "deep disagreements over everything".

If Biden catches it, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Trump starts making distasteful comments or tweets. Maybe he'd tweet or say "Sleepy Joe is weak since he needed to be hospitalized for a China virus that actually less than 1% of people are getting trouble from. Can you imagine him taking on President Xi? We don't need a weak leader". Or "Sleepy Joe is back in his bunker for so called home quarantine despite wearing a mask. Maybe he lied about having the virus to win sympathy points? I don't know, but a lot of people are saying that." Would actually be the lowest point in Mr. Trump's endless list of embarrassments. Am I alone here to believe he might actually sink that low and attack Biden in hospital or home quarantine?

Anything else is pure speculation. Might get the affected candidate some extrapoints in the polls. I dunno whether and how they would get over it physically. I don't want to speculate about dying or so.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies