Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:12:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody  (Read 1233 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 03, 2020, 08:59:39 PM »

There's no proof that either Trump or Clinton did anything wrong here.  That said, I'll not be surprised by any revelation of any important person doing something bad.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 10:59:06 AM »

How do you explain Bill Clinton’s 34 visits to his islands? Besides crying whataboutism, do you have an explanation for that?

I think the obvious and logical conclusion is that both Trump and Clinton are sex perverts and rapists.

Republicans/trumpists seem to labor under the delusion that democrats in 2020 would give a flying f@#$ if Bill Clinton were to go to jail if it turns out he took part/engaged in facilitating sex with minors.
Sanchez is one of the worst offenders of the concept of “team politics”. Like during the protests when statues get torn down he’ll say something like “you guys are tearing down the statues” as if all of Atlas red are the ones tearing down the statues so you’ll see him engage in lazy whataboutism like here were he’ll bring up Clinton to defend Trump

It's one thing to say someone is acting in a sexually immoral manner.  I'm sure that hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein is all about the pleasures of the flesh.

It's another thing to say someone has committed crimes.  Of these many fancy people, the only one with a specific accuser I can think of is Prince Andrew.

No matter.  Let it all happen.  What will happen will happen.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies