Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:51:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody  (Read 1199 times)
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2020, 08:59:39 PM »

There's no proof that either Trump or Clinton did anything wrong here.  That said, I'll not be surprised by any revelation of any important person doing something bad.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2020, 02:22:07 AM »

How do you explain Bill Clinton’s 34 visits to his islands? Besides crying whataboutism, do you have an explanation for that?

I think the obvious and logical conclusion is that both Trump and Clinton are sex perverts and rapists.

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2020, 10:45:35 AM »

How do you explain Bill Clinton’s 34 visits to his islands? Besides crying whataboutism, do you have an explanation for that?

I think the obvious and logical conclusion is that both Trump and Clinton are sex perverts and rapists.

Republicans/trumpists seem to labor under the delusion that democrats in 2020 would give a flying f@#$ if Bill Clinton were to go to jail if it turns out he took part/engaged in facilitating sex with minors.
You’re new here. Spend a week among the red avatars and you’ll see my point Tongue

Both sidesism and projection are literally the only mental blocks keeping Republicans and conservatives from having to acknowledge to themselves in their mirror that they are full-throated supporters and enablers of literal evil.
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2020, 10:59:06 AM »

Republicans/trumpists seem to labor under the delusion that democrats in 2020 would give a flying f@#$ if Bill Clinton were to go to jail if it turns out he took part/engaged in facilitating sex with minors.
Sanchez is one of the worst offenders of the concept of “team politics”. Like during the protests when statues get torn down he’ll say something like “you guys are tearing down the statues” as if all of Atlas red are the ones tearing down the statues so you’ll see him engage in lazy whataboutism like here were he’ll bring up Clinton to defend Trump

It's one thing to say someone is acting in a sexually immoral manner.  I'm sure that hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein is all about the pleasures of the flesh.

It's another thing to say someone has committed crimes.  Of these many fancy people, the only one with a specific accuser I can think of is Prince Andrew.

No matter.  Let it all happen.  What will happen will happen.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2020, 02:15:29 PM »

Can't believe she's about to kill herself. Just goes to show that mental health can affect anyone.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2020, 02:35:37 PM »

Alan Dershowitz: "You guys should understand the Ghislaine Maxwell I know! I met her through the Rothschilds!"

America: "Ohhhh, you guys know the Rothschilds? Why didn't you say so? That changes everything."
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2020, 02:28:41 PM »

Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2020, 11:03:31 PM »

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2020, 04:53:52 PM »

https://nypost.com/2020/07/11/ghislaine-maxwell-allegedly-filmed-politicians-with-underage-girls/

Ghislaine Maxwell once boasted she had video of two “high profile” US politicians, along with other powerful figures, having sex with underage girls, claims a former jewel thief who described the disgraced socialite as a nymphomaniac.

The reformed thief and author, who uses the pseudonym William Steel, said he long suspected Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell were abusing underage girls after meeting them in a jewelry store in Palm Beach as he tried to sell his stolen wares, he said in an interview with The Sun.

Steel, who claims he once swiped computer discs from the couple and sent them to authorities, did not reveal the identities of the people he says he saw in the videos. Steel admitting having sex with Maxwell, noting she would do “everything and anything in bed,” but said he never touched anyone underage, according to the tabloid.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the former jewel thief is willing to name any names.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies