Vladimir Putin Gets to Stay in Power for (At Least) Another Sixteen Years (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:27:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Vladimir Putin Gets to Stay in Power for (At Least) Another Sixteen Years (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vladimir Putin Gets to Stay in Power for (At Least) Another Sixteen Years  (Read 1502 times)
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« on: July 02, 2020, 01:58:02 PM »

I know you can't wish that on people. But I hope he dies in the near future. This is the only way for a better Russia, a better future for the Russian people and the return of Crimea and Donbass to Ukraine.
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 07:55:41 AM »

Now that I think about it, Ukrainians should be grateful for the Soviet Union, the Soviets gave them Polish territories (Including Lwow), Bessarabia, and Crimea.
If you think so, then I have some bad news for you. You are dumb person, very dumb. Western Ukraine, including Lwiw, is natively and historically Ukrainian territory.

And part of Russia (Kuban) is also historically Ukrainian territory, so shut up

😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 02:10:59 PM »

Now that I think about it, Ukrainians should be grateful for the Soviet Union, the Soviets gave them Polish territories (Including Lwow), Bessarabia, and Crimea.

They gave them the Holodomor famine, which killed 3.5 million Ukrainians
Little correction: Holodomor killed about 10 million Ukrainians
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies