Change Research - Kelly +9, Peters +7, Cunningham +10 (AZ, MI, NC) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:53:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  Change Research - Kelly +9, Peters +7, Cunningham +10 (AZ, MI, NC) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Change Research - Kelly +9, Peters +7, Cunningham +10 (AZ, MI, NC)  (Read 1801 times)
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« on: July 01, 2020, 05:17:25 AM »

Peters 49%
James 42%

Cunningham 51%
Tillis 41%

Huh?

(High quality posting, I know). 
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 08:39:53 AM »

Getting back on topic:

I don't know if I buy Cunningham +10 in North Carolina, but things are definitely pointing towards, at worst, a toss-up-typs scenario for him against Tillis.  

I place Arizona in the lean-D category -- McSally losing in 2018 yet being appointed anyway is a rather baffling short-term move by Ducey.  

And I still like Peters in Michigan.  James could get to a point where he makes things close, but he'd need to find that contigent of voters who puts him over the top.  And if Biden is leading the state on Election Night, I'm not sure he'd be able to find that necessary cadre of split-ticket voters. 
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 11:38:11 AM »

Peters is going to lose in MI and so is Biden. They should both be doing better since Trump's avg approval is 41-42% right now. When Biden collapses  they will both pull out narrow victories.

I wonder how we can get you banned from this board as well.

So you want someone banned for expressing the opinion that Peters and Biden will both lose in Michigan?

More for being annoying/trolling.

Oh I see. I just found a thread half of which basically revolved around the idea of banning him or something.

Oh, there's more than one thread.  But again, let's not turn this into another SN-centric thread. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies