Most humiliating roles of otherwise good actors (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:59:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Most humiliating roles of otherwise good actors (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Most humiliating roles of otherwise good actors  (Read 1021 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« on: July 05, 2020, 06:13:16 AM »

That's Patrick Stewart, AKA Captain Picard, completely humiliating himself.

Don't you DARE talk smack about the single greatest cinematic masterpiece that God has ever created. Sir Patrick Stewart should be proud of gaining the honor to be in that film. I'd kill a man to be an extra in that work of art. In fact, I'm naming my firstborn child "😂💯👌🍆" in honor of this beautiful part of the history of motion pictures. And yes, I am going to make sure to time the conception to make sure my partner gives birth to 😂💯👌🍆 on July 28, the day that this movie came out on. God bless The Emoji Movie.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 09:43:21 AM »

That's Patrick Stewart, AKA Captain Picard, completely humiliating himself.

Don't you DARE talk smack about the single greatest cinematic masterpiece that God has ever created. Sir Patrick Stewart should be proud of gaining the honor to be in that film. I'd kill a man to be an extra in that work of art. In fact, I'm naming my firstborn child "😂💯👌🍆" in honor of this beautiful part of the history of motion pictures. And yes, I am going to make sure to time the conception to make sure my partner gives birth to 😂💯👌🍆 on July 28, the day that this movie came out on. God bless The Emoji Movie.

Please tell me that is sarcasm.

I would critique you for not catching that, but then again, Poe's law is a b!tch, so I understand. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies