GA - PPP (D): Collins +2 (runoff) Collins +2 (jungle primary) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:25:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  GA - PPP (D): Collins +2 (runoff) Collins +2 (jungle primary) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA - PPP (D): Collins +2 (runoff) Collins +2 (jungle primary)  (Read 2384 times)
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 29, 2020, 10:25:14 AM »

Support for Warnock increased substantially when respondents were informed of his background as the pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church, the former pulpit of Martin Luther King Jr., that he is one of 11 children raised in a public housing project and that he is the first in his family to graduate from college.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/505001-doug-collins-leads-kelly-loeffler-by-2-points-in-georgia-senate-race

Told folks that the Black candidate who is the pastor of MLK's church and endorsed by the Stacey Abrams machine would not need to step aside for some white dude who has no receipts in the Black community or Democratic Party.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 10:39:23 AM »

For all the dems here who would you support in the worst case scenario of a Collins-Loeffler runoff? As much as I disagree with Collins on the issues I feel he would prob be a less corrupt and as awful as kelly but im really curious to see what the other dems here would do
No one. They both suck and will be equally terrible for our state.

I think whoever runs against them in 2022 can beat either one of them especially with an Abrams-Kemp rematch on the ballot.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies