PA precinct level data
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:39:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Dereich)
  PA precinct level data
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA precinct level data  (Read 770 times)
bobmart32
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 28, 2020, 02:33:58 PM »

hi!

I'm trying to create detailed analysis on pennsylvania's voting results in 2016, and I was hoping I could find final data by each ward/precinct in pennsylvania. Not just preliminary data.

I don't need an actual map, just the dataset by precinct.

thank you again!
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 07:46:58 PM »

This thread has links to 2018 precinct by state hopefully it leads you to what you need

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=307483.0
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 03:16:48 PM »

Hi,

I can PM you a link to a site which has almost all of the PA Counties precinct data for the 2016 GE in primarily PDF formats Sad 

Let me know if interested--- I prefer not to post their link directly into a public website because I don't want the "archivist" to get barraged with requests like: "do you have a copy of county xyz for state abc PRIM results from election 20xx"... it's more like a "self-serve" joint. Wink

I believe it's missing Armstrong, Butler, Carbon, Chester, Franklin, Green, Juniata, Pike, Wayne, and Wyoming Counties some of which you can probably grab from the link DINGO Joe provided or scouting around the PA election web-pages on that link for a '16 vs '18 data-sets).

There's always the old classic NYT 2016 national precinct map, which if you haven't checked out is definitely worth a look through and then some as a ref source...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/election-2016-voting-precinct-maps.html#6.35/40.42/-78.57
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies