FT 16.13/16.14/16.15 - Symbolic Resolutions Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:16:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FT 16.13/16.14/16.15 - Symbolic Resolutions Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FT 16.13/16.14/16.15 - Symbolic Resolutions Megathread  (Read 368 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« on: June 27, 2020, 06:20:30 PM »

Pretty simple stuff. It's a resolution confirming that the Frémont Government supports Frémont values.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 09:34:55 PM »
« Edited: July 02, 2020, 09:57:26 PM by Ted Bessell »

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist. And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice, we will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

I second the previous speaker's motion for a vote on all three resolutions.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 01:40:11 PM »

I encourage those of you who have not voted to vote NAY on 13 — although I had fun writing it, this is a serious issue which deserves a message from our region undiluted by my trolling
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies