The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:30:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX (search mode)
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 168557 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« on: October 19, 2021, 07:26:59 AM »

I'm just a dummy stating simple facts.   It's up to you smart people to deconstruct.  

What if I am dumber than you?
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 08:46:29 AM »
« Edited: January 03, 2022, 08:53:22 AM by Meclazine »

So happy to finally receive a mention in this thread.

I have worked so hard on becoming more ignorant and equally well, have been working on my absurdity in relation to my approach on the forum.

This award is something I will cherish and would not have happened without my girlfriend who never waivered in her support. She always says my absurd behaviour is only surpassed by my ignorance.

To all the young kids out there who think they cannot make it onto this thread, I say "keep burying your head in the sand and when you post, don't focus on reality."

Dreams can come true.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 06:41:53 AM »

Let me tell you that Europeans are mostly white. US supremacists and European far-right radicals share a common belief a white and christian civilization besieged by immigrants and minorities.

The views of DavidB on nation and ethnicity are not shared by all Europeans. I think that theory of the Great Replacement is very popular among certain people in the right like DavidB himself,  not by the European mainstream. For sure US supremacists believe in the Great Replacement. In the end, his brand of nationalism aims to preserve the "European Civilization" on both sides of the Atlantic. I won't delve into the personal contradictions of that poster here, just point that it's ignorant to ignore the transatlantic connections existing between far-right radicals

Is this coming from a fantasy in your mind?

DavidB is one of the smartest posters here.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2022, 08:05:34 AM »
« Edited: March 05, 2022, 08:11:25 AM by Meclazine »

(White) Boomers are the most selfish generation in American history.

Notice that in Asian immigrant families, the grandparents help their adult children with raising their grandchildren and cooking and cleaning, and are very frugal with their money. And many Black women have raised their children, their grandchildren and are raising their great-grandchildren as we speak.

White grandparents are less than useless. They never come to visit, never offer to help with anything, and are set to blow all their money on golf course memberships and Harley-Davidsons and leave no legacy to speak of.

This thread basically sums it up:

These people claim they care so much about "traditional family values" and yet instead of spending time with their grandchildren or giving back to the communities that sustained them as children and working-age adults, they run off to Florida and spend the rest of their lives sitting on the couch watching Fox News and being mad online.

This post is pure bigotry.  That others aren't objecting is a statement about them.  Why this poster hasn't received a mute for this is beyond me.

It's only bigotry if it is against people of colour or the latest popular minority Fuzzy.

As we are a little older, we don't suffer ultra-sensativity to these issues.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2023, 06:09:34 AM »

Trump was elected over Hillary in 2016 because he didn't have a scandal yet, now he does

This was released two days before the second debate between Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton on October 9, 2016.

Access Hollywood Tapes

https://youtu.be/o21fXqguD7U
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2023, 07:44:32 AM »

I don't take advice from someone we already know is racist and sexist. Of course you'd see nothing wrong with what Fergie and Mr. X said, it's just another box to check for you.

also

I think anyone who interacts with Badger for more than 30 minutes feels this way.

The creepiness goes back nearly a decade with multiple posters reporting that same stalky sentiment.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 05:35:25 AM »

That’s just run of the mill hillgoose he wants to use recreational nuke on everyone that isn’t america

I would take "Run of the Mill" Hillgoose over half the pea-hearts on this forum 7 days a week.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2023, 09:05:12 AM »
« Edited: October 16, 2023, 09:30:54 AM by Meclazine for Israel »

No, a Freudian slip is something that reflects a person’s actual subconscious feelings.  

Who cares? It's Badger.

Please.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2023, 03:59:38 AM »

ASD is notoriously underdiagnosed in girls, both because it's seen as something boys have but not girls and because the behaviors associated with ASD stand out less with girls than they do with boys.

It's severely overdiagnosed in both.

I finally made the "Absurd and Ignorant" thread, but was not recognised for either.

If anything, my post appears to be both accurate and honest.

Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2023, 08:00:31 PM »
« Edited: November 08, 2023, 10:50:44 PM by Meclazine for Israel »

I don't think at the present autism can be "cured", because I have never heard of any case.

Autism appears to be a form of brain damage to a part of the brain which controls 'social interaction' and 'communication'. The onset is usually 16-24 months in most cases.

As such, it is permanent. That brain tissue is not coming back. Autistic people never get better or 100% cured. And because it is affecting brain tissue in different amounts, the sufferers of autism are all different. Some are verbal, some are not, etc. Hence, we talk of a spectrum.

That is why it needs to be treated between the ages of 18 months and 4 years. During these developmental years, other 'nearby' parts of the brain can still be 'trained', 'coaxed' or 'educated' to take over those parts of the brain which control social interaction.

I have seen this entire process occur successfully in real life.

The most critical phase is to get the affected youngster to land in Grade 1 primary school without any obnoxious traits. If they can remain stable in an educational environment unassisted, the prognosis is excellent as they copy the behaviours and social behaviours of other students.

Although the main attributes of Autism will be less visible, if you spend time with these teenagers or adults, you will 'sense' it over time.

People who appear autistic in my experience as Adults.

• Elon Musk
  • Bill Gates
  • Joe Bonamassa
  • Sir Isaac Newton
  • Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

They have notable stories which only make sense if they were Autistic savants.

Mozart, in 1770 at the age of 14, went to Rome, and heard the private singing of Allegri Misere, a song that was unpublished under the threat of excommunication by Pope Clement XIV at the time. Mozart listened to it once, and later transcribed it in it's entirety from memory.

https://www.classicfm.com/composers/mozart/guides/mozart-allegri-miserere/

Before you watch this, imagine if someone asked you to later write it down as a musical score. Your brain would have to function on another level to achieve this.

Wolfgang Mozart

Allegri Miserere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XdPaK5GIC8

Allegri Original Sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6hD8YtO5HI

Despite their incredible intelligence and success, savants usually present in other areas as severely under developed.

Elon Musk Dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0sJJU3FaOQ

It's like a 3 year old dancing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies