The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:34:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 ... 128
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 168405 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2500 on: April 08, 2023, 01:59:27 AM »

Who cares? He's a disgusting human being who's an accessory to genocide.

genocide?

They're trying to do a genocide against transgender people. If you look at the ten stages, we're already at like stage 6.

Wrong thread, this is for ignorant ones, not correct ones.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2501 on: April 08, 2023, 08:27:56 AM »

Who cares? He's a disgusting human being who's an accessory to genocide.

genocide?

They're trying to do a genocide against transgender people. If you look at the ten stages, we're already at like stage 6.

Wrong thread, this is for ignorant ones, not correct ones.

Thanks for saving me the effort by posting in the thread, Fergie!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2502 on: April 08, 2023, 10:36:43 AM »

RS tend to forget that Trump judges are still blocking student loans Discharge 20K they blocked Voting Rights and we are supposed to forget that and trust them to get back the Prez again, NOT

Student loans Discharge was supposed to be passed on Nov it is 6nths late
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2503 on: April 09, 2023, 10:09:14 PM »

I considered attending a protest against Angela Davis (who seems if anything significantly worse than the KKK to me

"Angela Davis is significantly worse than the KKK"

Alright, we can shut the thread down. Nothing is going to top this.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2504 on: April 10, 2023, 05:45:44 AM »
« Edited: April 10, 2023, 07:14:09 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Daines need to give it up he isn't defeating Tester, Brown, Gallego, and we win MO, TX or FL, Motion to invoke CLOTURE on Voting RIGHTS, Wealth tax and DC Statehood  is passed 52/48

In SF the tranny parade they say COVID is not over as RS think it is Tuition is unaffordable, Rents are too high and poor people it's nearly 70 M

This is the same R party that cut kids school lunches and Welfare to give Corporate Capital Gains tax cuts in 1990s and now they don't want to raise Corporate taxes past 20 percent and SSA is going broke and Student loans Forgiveness was supposed to been forgiven in Nov 22 it's now April 23 6 mnths late
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #2505 on: April 11, 2023, 05:52:02 PM »

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=545622.0

Very disappointing to see people more concerned with leaker identities than the contents of leaks.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2506 on: April 11, 2023, 07:36:25 PM »
« Edited: April 11, 2023, 07:44:49 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=545622.0

Very disappointing to see people more concerned with leaker identities than the contents of leaks.

I love to play with the EC calculator, I don't stick to just a plain old map 303 but Trump sabatage Hillary campaign by coordinate with Russia on WikiLeaks and forced Wasserman Schultz to resign as DNC chair they found emails of Her saying they PREDICTED Bernie to lose over Hillary

Manafort was charged but Trump was Prez, Trump wants to be Prez to be immune from Prosecute

Rev Barber said this is a poor people campaign to nix the Filibuster and it started in 20 and it will continue until we get the Filibuster gone it's gonna continue to replicate the 303 map RS lost WI by 11 Trump isn't gonna be Prez

We won 81/74 M in 2020 and we lost 8H seats it can be a 380 Map excluding IA and FL with the same vote because we are gonna gain 5/17 H seats 50/70 M people are in poverty are Blk and Latino 20/70M are white 70 M is a lot towards 81M

I see homeless and ride in buses and subways and there are so many in poverty in CA SF and LA you can ride buses free, that's urban poverty no cars
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #2507 on: April 14, 2023, 06:49:57 PM »

Anyway, the real pathetic behaviors coming from this moderator. Why the hell is he making these baseless accusations about me having a sock account coming from a position of authority within the forum?

How is it baseless? Your IP matched with that of another account that joined specifically to help you in an argument. That doesn't necessarily prove the case, but it's pretty compelling evidence.

Regardless, I'll re-read your post when I have time and respond to whatever's worth responding to. I just didn't do it before because I assumed you wouldn't be back. Right now I need to read for my international law class.
ملكة كرينجيتوك
khuzifenq
YaBB God
United States

P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2508 on: April 14, 2023, 06:52:15 PM »

Anyway, the real pathetic behaviors coming from this moderator. Why the hell is he making these baseless accusations about me having a sock account coming from a position of authority within the forum?

How is it baseless? Your IP matched with that of another account that joined specifically to help you in an argument. That doesn't necessarily prove the case, but it's pretty compelling evidence.

Then that would be Abdullah's real-life friend's fault for logging onto here on one of Abdullah's personal devices.
Farmlands
Portugal

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.14

« Reply #2509 on: April 14, 2023, 06:57:57 PM »
« Edited: April 14, 2023, 07:01:39 PM by Farmlands »

Then that would be Abdullah's real-life friend's fault for logging onto here on one of Abdullah's personal devices.

Coolface's brother must be in shambles, since he did the same thing, but no benefit of the doubt was given to him, or to other similar cases.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #2510 on: April 14, 2023, 07:08:27 PM »

People have the same data plans and presumably go to the same places - and I don’t see any proof of that guy using any of Abdullah’s devices.
ملكة كرينجيتوك
khuzifenq
YaBB God
United States

P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2511 on: April 14, 2023, 10:39:08 PM »

It wasn't one of my devices, it's school district wi-fi.

Similarly if you try to edit Wikipedia on a school district computer, it'll be the same IP.

One of many reasons I’m glad I wasn’t on here when I was in high school.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2512 on: April 15, 2023, 01:30:57 AM »

Ron DeSantis is Jeb bush but a ft shorter he will never be Prez, IL GOP will reject him too allowing Trump to lose in GE

The RS interfered in the D primary and helped the weaker Carter defeat Kennedy so it's the same thing with DeSantis and Trump you don't know whom is voting on Primary
AtorBoltox

« Reply #2513 on: April 15, 2023, 08:36:27 AM »

I don't remember this excuse flying for Greedo's 'brother'
RFK 2024
BasedSanta
Canada

« Reply #2514 on: April 15, 2023, 09:09:10 AM »

This entire thread.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2515 on: April 15, 2023, 09:55:32 AM »

As I said on another thread Trump is the R Nominee just like RS got involved in the D Primary and back then it was real party taking opposite party ballots voting Carter over Kennedy to lose to Reagan. This time, D's all over since no Competetive D primary are gonna vote for the weaker Trump over DeSantis, it's over Trump is at 50 percent just like GE is over Biden is at 50 in Rassy tracking and we won WI by 11 but Baldwin is gonna beat Kleefish 51/47
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2516 on: April 16, 2023, 11:02:28 AM »

I wasn't sad about Anita Bryant getting a pie in the face; and I'm not gonna cry over Riley Gaines getting some expected pushback from going to one of the most trans-inclusive and tolerant places in the country to push her message.

Please, as if this wasn't the point.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2517 on: April 16, 2023, 11:33:47 AM »

I wasn't sad about Anita Bryant getting a pie in the face; and I'm not gonna cry over Riley Gaines getting some expected pushback from going to one of the most trans-inclusive and tolerant places in the country to push her message.

Please, as if this wasn't the point.

This doesn't belong in the thread lol.
Zedonathin2020
United States

« Reply #2518 on: April 16, 2023, 12:41:35 PM »

More like this entire website
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2519 on: April 16, 2023, 12:46:14 PM »

As I said before 30 percent of the Electorate are poor 65 M out of 150 M and it was 17 M during the beginning of Reagan Revolution, with Ending the Filibuster, we can put an end to the center right country Obama already ended the Reagan era
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2520 on: April 16, 2023, 01:03:44 PM »

I imagine people are just going to stop covering this.

There's a case to be made that covering this incentivizes the sort of people who would commit mass shootings. They want attention, and that's one way to get it. I'm not saying I agree, but there's a case to be made.

Also, why won't other countries just send in the troops?

Also, the more I think about it, the more I think this country deserves gun violence. Most people don't seem to care enough to do what must be done to stop it.

This is genuinely one of the most disturbing posts anybody has ever made on this forum
RFK 2024
BasedSanta
Canada

« Reply #2521 on: April 16, 2023, 01:34:23 PM »

the more I think about it, the more I think this
This is genuinely one of the most disturbing posts anybody has ever made on this forum

I called him out in the replies and he explained his stance.  I get what he was trying to say, but his original post definitely sounded very callous and should have been left in the drafts.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2522 on: April 16, 2023, 02:32:54 PM »

I called him out in the replies and he explained his stance.  I get what he was trying to say, but his original post definitely sounded very callous and should have been left in the drafts.

I could have worded it better, admittedly. But let's be honest: Americans just don't protest as effectively as the French.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #2523 on: April 16, 2023, 02:55:20 PM »

I could have worded it better, admittedly. But let's be honest: Americans just don't protest as effectively as the French.

Well the French are whiny assholes who protest everything.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2524 on: April 16, 2023, 07:56:57 PM »

DeSantis has no chance now he is down 54/24 in IA
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 ... 128  
« previous next »
Jump to: