The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:18:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 164407 times)
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2020, 11:28:40 PM »

We could just link to his entire post history.
The Bronz Basin of Abusrd and Ignorant Posts?
Will do that depending on the final word for Sven

Seriously, is there a single argument in favor of not banning him?
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2020, 04:23:56 PM »

I remember back when Democrats were supposedly making a mistake by impeaching Trump.

That was a mistake. His approval increased several points right after. Had it not been for George Floyd and COVID he'd be sitting at 50% approval.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2020, 01:32:39 AM »

Will there ever be a Louisiana poll ?

I think Biden is within 5% there.

Yeah, Biden's not coming close to winning Louisiana...
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2020, 07:49:11 PM »

I have a bust of John Tyler in my famous Virginians display in my apartment. Underrated President by far.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2020, 12:41:53 PM »

If Biden picks Rice he will lose. Take it to the bank.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2020, 01:09:32 PM »

That’s just run of the mill hillgoose he wants to use recreational nuke on everyone that isn’t america

Or any club that doesn't offer bottle service.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2020, 01:10:20 PM »

We could just link to his entire post history.
The Bronz Basin of Abusrd and Ignorant Posts?

Seconded. Very well deserved dishonor.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2020, 05:46:12 PM »

He would certainly lose my vote if he picked Rice.
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2020, 10:12:22 AM »

See that conservatives and Libertarians suddenly become fearful of the overreach of police Authority when it's used to actually PROTECT minorities. However when it's used to keep them in their place instead of protesting, of course the sky's the limit.

The highlighted part is the part that belongs in this thread.

What's so absurd and ignorant about that? It actually seems to be an accurate statement and we have a thread for simple truths, I'd recommend you repost this there.
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2020, 08:27:35 AM »

Who cares?

When was the last time you cited death tolls for any other illness?
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2020, 10:28:37 AM »

Came here to post that. Absolutely vile.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2020, 08:09:15 PM »

I just don't care anymore. Many Jewish faith leaders, activists, and organizations like Hadassa have supported Black Lives Matter (the organization itself - I stand with the black community's movement to end structural racism in law enforcement, but the BLM organization itself is a front for "trained Marxists") as well as all kinds of "social justice" causes from the caravan to the Muslim ban. Many of these people, including Edward Mosberg, are now seeing the chickens come home to roost.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2020, 11:42:51 PM »

Mostly bad faith responses to the equally bad faith "Nazis are rightwing because they hate jooz" trope. Hitler and the Nazis are their own thing and trying to make modern comparisons is largely just partisan/ideological smears rather than attempts to understand history. The same happens with Father Coughlin who was to the left of FDR and Huey Long but is nonetheless called "rightwing " because he "hated jooz".
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2020, 10:30:36 AM »

I know lots of people have a fetish for him, but as an Italian who knows the actual knowledge level of English in my country, this put me off completely:

Rome would be my other place to live, English is a universal language in Italy due to Vatican. Australia would be nice. If I hit the jackpot
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2020, 08:59:20 PM »

I know lots of people have a fetish for him, but as an Italian who knows the actual knowledge level of English in my country, this put me off completely:

Rome would be my other place to live, English is a universal language in Italy due to Vatican. Australia would be nice. If I hit the jackpot

vocal minority
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2020, 01:44:54 PM »

88 years of history flushed down the toilet for what? Overwhelming majority of Native Americans doesn't have problem with name, but some White American "entrepreneurs" are just well pathetic creatures. Anyway nfl is seeing its last days, hope that corona crisis will finish that corrupt league down.
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2020, 02:19:32 PM »

Your first mistake is thinking that olawakandi's posts are actually intended to mean anything, much less something absurd or ignorant.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2020, 02:28:59 PM »

Your first mistake is thinking that olawakandi's posts are actually intended to mean anything, much less something absurd or ignorant.

Do you mean he just random selects word to put together? Because indeed that seems a very plausible explanation for the phrase "English is a universal language in Italy due to Vatican".
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2020, 06:52:56 PM »

Do you mean he just random selects word to put together? Because indeed that seems a very plausible explanation for the phrase "English is a universal language in Italy due to Vatican".

If OC says English is a universal language in Italy due to Vatican, it's a universal language in Italy due to Vatican.  No need to question it or put too much thought into it.
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2020, 08:42:00 PM »

Context:

AOC, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib are extremely dumb, with a sprinkling of truly nasty beliefs (in Ilhan Omar's case especially).

This is known.  We've known it for a while.

Unfortunately, in this cycle especially, they are too entrenched and popular and well-funded by the Justice Dems to be removed in a primary.  And their districts are Safe D, so they are not going to flip to republicans.

Most of us want them gone just as much as you do.  That's the annoying thing about these splinter left organizations like Justice Dems and SocAlt.  They raise tons of money and then focus it all on a small set of low-profile races because their goal is to create celebrities, not to actually get anything done.  The amount of money spent on AOC/Omar races is unreasonable for a congressional primary with only tens of thousands of voters.  But winning the primary matters a lot more to them than it does to everyone else.  So they dump all their money on it.  Same with Sawant here in Seattle.  She raised millions and millions of dollars from all around the country to eke out a narrow victory for a city council seat over some local gay dad type.

Maybe one day we'll get the opportunity to kick them out, just like you were finally able to get rid of Steve King.  But until then, stop pretending like they speak for any significant portion of the Democratic Party.  They are just firebrands out to get attention and money for themselves and their small constituency of grifters and wingnuts.

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2020, 09:10:48 PM »

FF I don't get all the hate he gets. He seems like a well intentioned and smart guy.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2020, 03:46:49 AM »

If OC says English is a universal language in Italy due to Vatican, it's a universal language in Italy due to Vatican.  No need to question it or put too much thought into it.

This is getting out of control

There's no need to be upset about it.  Hopefully, one day you will obtain the percipience necessary to fully appreciate the substance behind what this man is saying, what it all means, and what you can learn from it.  You would be surprised how different things become when you look inward, rather than outward.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2020, 05:50:48 PM »

Does anyone Really think Biden has a realistic shot at the presidency RN?

He never had much of a chance, but after today he's basically done.
Dk if you are being sarcastic but yeah, Trump is in the best position for re-election since reagan.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2020, 09:31:14 PM »

I motion we rename the thread.

Leave it to public school teachers to be dramatic af.

Maybe if we were given an iota of respect and paid more than 50% of what engineers are paid, we wouldn’t have to be.

Maybe, if they want to be paid more, then they should be engineers?  Take really hard classes in school for four years, operate under very strict project timelines, and and spend all day on CAD?  instead of, y'know, spending all their time with kids, and getting 2 weeks off at Christmas + the summer, and having virtually no accountability in their positions?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2020, 07:40:25 AM »

This is exhibit A in why we need to reinstate the draft.

So the Army doesn't do shady, unconstitutional crap like this.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies