The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:49:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 ... 127
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 164501 times)
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2450 on: March 22, 2023, 02:31:39 AM »

Why is it acceptable for users like North Carolina Conservative and DTC to call trans people and drag performers abominations and fetishists, but it's not acceptable for us to call them vile for saying those things?
Because "trans" "people" are dangerous and must be expunged.

Calling trans people abominations is wrong.

Calling drag performers fetishists is accurate.

TIL that my Russian, conservative parents exposed me to known fetishist verka serduchka... Very sad 😢
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2451 on: March 22, 2023, 01:40:34 PM »

This bill will go nowhere, who cares?
Did you actually read the article. This one is getting a hearing at least. The bill is about allowing “instruction in acquired immune deficiency syndrome, sexually transmitted diseases, or health education” only in grades six through 12.

The man who wrote it said that would include period discussion. A fix to the bill might be proposed, but you'd be surprised by how weird old conservative men often are about menstruation.

Does it actually ban girls about talking about menstruation, or does it ban classroom teaching on it? Because one of those is much worse than the other.

Why are either of these acceptable? Menstruation is a normal bodily function. Do you really want to ban a teacher from explaining this stuff to kids, especially since sometimes kids will be experiencing for the first time in the classroom?

Menstruation is a bodily function inherently related to reproduction, and therefore can only be understood with the broader concept of sex. I also oppose teachers explaining ejaculation to an elementary school class, and I don’t think it’s that big of deal if teachers can’t do these things.

thereckoning is very intelligent. The funny thing is that you can kind of tell he's moving the goalposts to avoid admitting to saying something misinformed.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2452 on: March 22, 2023, 08:17:13 PM »

The spam argument doesn't hold water because the problem some people have with these posts is not that they are spam, it's that they are evidence that radicalism is real and that the anti-transgender crusade was never about parental rights or anything else seemingly reasonable.

The spam argument exists because it actually is spam. There is no evidence to support this idea that a "trans genocide" is happening, and there is no valuable discussion that results from the threads. It's just an excuse for some red or maroon av to falsely claim "trans genocide" with no proof and for a bunch of people to reply things like"omg Republicans are evil and have to be stopped" like it means anything.

I haven't see anyone say it is actually happen, but it's clear that there are people proposing it (this person at CPAC). And not all the threads are about genocide, but are also about bills about banning transitioning and even removing children from the home.

If you even bothered to listen to what he actually said, he was referring to transgenderism (an ideology), not transgender people. He's clearly not even close to proposing genocide.

But of course like every other red/maroon av on this forum that frequently posts about trans issues, it's much easier to push your existing beliefs than actually listen to what is being said or reason what is actually being proposed from the source itself.

There's no such thing as transgenderism. It's just a word right-wingers made up to refer to all transgender people in a way where they can do exactly what you just did which is create a false narrative of talking about something separate.

The simple truths thread is thataway.

Again, trying to say you're not trying to get rid of transgender people just transgenderism is like saying you're not trying to get rid of jews, just jewishness. You're fooling no one.

Congratulations on using that Meme for the 4000th time that you were unable to articulate a compelling response.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2453 on: March 22, 2023, 08:19:05 PM »

The United States is absolutely hated by almost all Spanish-speaking people and more or less plays the role of Russia with Ukraine in Latin America. Being an "Anglophile" in the Hispanic world or Africa is basically a condemnation of political marginality.   

The bolded statement is so absurd on its face that one is forced to assume that he is trolling. Millions upon millions of Spanish-speaking people have been pouring into the United States, legally and illegally, for decades. 50% of the 48,000,000 foreign-born Americans are from Latin America, plus however many more illegal immigrants.

Clearly these people are coming to America by the millions because they hate it so deeply. Impeccable logic.

I am Hispanic and have lived in Mexico for years. With this comment you only show that you absolutely do not know the Hispanic culture. Just because they emigrate doesn't mean they like the country, lmao.

" Mexicans in central Americans are coming to America in droves because they hate America"--some guy.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2454 on: March 22, 2023, 08:20:45 PM »

The United States is absolutely hated by almost all Spanish-speaking people and more or less plays the role of Russia with Ukraine in Latin America. Being an "Anglophile" in the Hispanic world or Africa is basically a condemnation of political marginality.    

The bolded statement is so absurd on its face that one is forced to assume that he is trolling. Millions upon millions of Spanish-speaking people have been pouring into the United States, legally and illegally, for decades. 50% of the 48,000,000 foreign-born Americans are from Latin America, plus however many more illegal immigrants.

Clearly these people are coming to America by the millions because they hate it so deeply. Impeccable logic.

I am Hispanic and have lived in Mexico for years. With this comment you only show that you absolutely do not know the Hispanic culture. Just because they emigrate doesn't mean they like the country, lmao.

As of November 2021, 66% of surveyed Mexicans had a positive opinion of the United States.

https://www.acrosskarman.wilsoncenter.org/article/most-mexicans-perceive-positive-us-mexico-relationship

Cool anecdote tho 👍👍

That poll is absolute garbage, lmao. 

"Because I say so!"

Doing a great job lately with posting directly into the thread, dude.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2455 on: March 23, 2023, 07:17:18 AM »
« Edited: March 23, 2023, 07:27:09 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Biden like Trump is being Dogged by Hunter Laptop story thats why you see these mixed Approvals 41/55 and 46/49 but Biden is not at 41 ARG has nailed it 46/49 his lowest 41% Approval was when Gas prices were 7 not 3 as I said if the Red wave didn't happen already in Midterm it's a 303 map with wave insurance or a neutral or better cycle for D's but some newbies or old users keep posting like Tekkan Guy that RS stand a chance some of these are new account but are some of the old users back from long ago because why are they constantly rooting for RS with Biden low Approvals not Ds

We can reply to them like I just did you correct them but don't be obsessed

Trump is by the way as I just posted leading the R field by 61  Biden with Docugate will get reelected to Trump J6
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #2456 on: March 25, 2023, 03:28:29 AM »

#FlashbackFriday:

Jewish people sure do go to hell.  Because they have not had their sins washed away by the blood of our Savior, Christ Jesus. 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2457 on: March 25, 2023, 06:12:05 AM »
« Edited: March 25, 2023, 06:47:57 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

376 EC votes FL, SC, OH and NC should give us MIZZ, OH, MO S blk battleground and MT and WV non White state as wave insurance

We aren't gonna get 400

TX is probably too much without Colin ALLRED

It's 376 because OH, NC and FL are always battleground and SC replaces IA the Emerson poll showing FL is no joke poll if TX was competetive they would of showed it before TX and Listener poll is a D poll and we have yet to get one and they always poll D's ahead before IAN of course we are likely to get another FL Hurricane but no an IAN in for 5/10 years, Pbower always say watch out for OH, NC and FL, those are blk battleground and SC has 26 per percent blk

We don't know if SC is a battleground it flirted with Joe Cunningham and Harrison but that was before it was moved to 1st

A Harrison/Gilchrist ticket looks probably in 28 or if he is Gov she will pick Wes Moore

She said she isn't interested in white running mate they can be Cabinet but she is interested in a minority that means female or blk male Gilchrist, Whitmer or Moore
RFK 2024
BasedSanta
Canada

« Reply #2458 on: March 25, 2023, 01:39:27 PM »

most people here are millionaires easily.
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #2459 on: March 27, 2023, 02:25:20 PM »

Who cares at this point, that's the price of freedom. It's tough.
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2460 on: March 27, 2023, 05:00:07 PM »

...Gun control doesn’t always work. Somalia has a total ban on civilians owning guns, how’s that working out for them?...
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2461 on: March 27, 2023, 05:36:09 PM »
« Edited: March 27, 2023, 05:42:32 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

CA and HI are beautiful but the only good thing about it is that the weather and you 2/4 hrs behind everywhere else so it's lag time other than that it's nothing

There aren't many jobs as I thought and no subsidiaries Housing all the Migrants got them they don't have more kids they just have more kids under 18 and Section 8 is for moms with kids no single men or female we have kids order races but migrants have the most under 18 because new immigrants keep coming in

I thought there were so many jobs in LA there is Lottery just like everywhere else for state jobs, they said runaways went to CA and came back home with their mom when they got adulthood.

It gets cold in SF and LA because of the Mnths it just don't get below zero you can't get in the water til May in other cold climates it's usually June, I was told wrongly that the rich has swimming pools and swim in them yes they do in May not Jan or July

But, Hawaii I visited there it's warm all yr long stronger Santa Ana winds buts it's the most expensive state if I win 500 M and now I am playing Lottery weekly I will move to HI not CA it's cold in LA

There also myth in CA earthquake I didn't experience one earthquake and I lived in SF but tremor with no aftershock they said CA is earthquake country no it's not, it Drought country
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2462 on: March 27, 2023, 06:47:02 PM »

Assuming the shooter was a transgender man, this event would seem to me to lend legitimacy to the pro-trans position.  I.e. that transgender people truly are the gender they identify with and not the gender they are born into.  

Because, honestly, a woman would never shoot up a school.  

Alternatively, it lends legitimacy to the anti-trans position, that transgenderism is ultimately a mental illness that can make people unstable.

Note for moderators: I’m not calling trans people murderers in the making, so don’t sanction me in error.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2463 on: March 28, 2023, 11:57:55 AM »

You can reject transgenderism while still being compassionate to the individual.

Nope. "Love the sinner, reject the sin" is a bunch of horsesh**t.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2464 on: March 28, 2023, 03:46:12 PM »

I made a nut map because Steve Konraki says already that FL, NC, PA and WI, AZ and NV are swing states anyways
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2465 on: March 29, 2023, 03:03:43 PM »

You can reject transgenderism while still being compassionate to the individual.

In practice, it really is. The people who say this somehow display a sh**tload of hate, both personally and in policy, towards the people they supposedly offer Christian love too.

Let's be frank. I would say 90 plus percent of the people who say this are more or less American Taliban types who want to sanctify their own bigotry while ignoring the very unchrist-like treatment of their fellow human beings.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2466 on: March 29, 2023, 03:18:45 PM »

In practice, it really is. The people who say this somehow display a sh**tload of hate, both personally and in policy, towards the people they supposedly offer Christian love too.

Let's be frank. I would say 90 plus percent of the people who say this are more or less American Taliban types who want to sanctify their own bigotry while ignoring the very unchrist-like treatment of their fellow human beings.

“Love the Sinner, STRONGLY reject the sin” was literally a core message of Christ.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2467 on: March 29, 2023, 03:38:58 PM »

Genuinely curious how a thread on Kanye hating Jews is appropriate for remaining on USGD but a thread about Chris Chan being released from jail isn't.
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2468 on: March 29, 2023, 07:43:11 PM »

Did you miss the trans terrorist attack?  Tik Tok is ground zero for this stuff.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2469 on: March 30, 2023, 08:56:21 AM »

Good we’d kick the ever living sh**t outta Mexico
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2470 on: March 30, 2023, 02:15:10 PM »

I mean invading Mexico is a really stupid and immoral idea, but we'd absolutely destroy them if we did. I don't think that's really up for debate.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2471 on: March 30, 2023, 02:22:18 PM »

I know it's to each it's own being a blue or red avatar but RS forget especially on the forum how many celebrities are D and Cosby, Phylisha Rashad, Rosie ODonnell, Telma Hopkins, Bea Arthur, Nell Carter mostly FEM, Whoopi Goldberg and Ana Navarro, Vanessa Bryant and Ayesha Curry that supports Reparations, Cosby is a Republican but he contributed to the blk cause that makes him D in my playbook, everyone else on Cosby show is D
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2472 on: March 30, 2023, 02:41:01 PM »

Transgendered people don’t a constitute a nation or an ethnic group so the term is literal nonsense.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #2473 on: March 30, 2023, 06:02:22 PM »

Transgendered people don’t a constitute a nation or an ethnic group so the term is literal nonsense.

You just keep adamantly ignoring the definition of this word, even when you reference the definition itself. It's disturbing how easily doublethink comes to you.
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2474 on: March 30, 2023, 06:47:34 PM »

You just keep adamantly ignoring the definition of this word, even when you reference the definition itself. It's disturbing how easily doublethink comes to you.
Yeah, while I'm pretty scared of what Republicans are doing and what that could mean in the future (i.e. basically how Nazi Germany treated gays--sorry, libs, everybody who doesn't like that I started hormones when I was 17 is Hitler), it's not technically a genocide until they start attacking cishet people of a certain ethnic group as well. But if you have to preface your sh**tty laws with "this isn't technically genocide", is the juice of owning the trannies and/or the libs really worth the squeeze?
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 ... 127  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies