The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:26:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 ... 128
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 168484 times)
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2375 on: February 18, 2023, 11:35:05 AM »

Brown vs Board of Ed looking like one of the biggest mistakes in American history
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2376 on: February 18, 2023, 11:55:01 PM »

A pre-op (originally heterosexual) trans woman is no less likely to commit sex crimes than a straight cis male.

Not only is this is objectively false, it’s completely illogical and stupid. It insinuates that there’s something about bottom surgery that reduces the likelihood that someone will commit sexual assault.
It’s easier to rape someone when you have a penis

Not unless your fingers and mouth have also been cut off. Not joking.
A rapist can’t orgasm from fingering or blowing their victim, so there wouldn’t be as much of a reason for them to do so

Dude, this is an insanely awful take literally posting directly into the forum. Legally, digital penetration and fellatio / cunnilingus counts as rape. Every researcher on the topic Under the Sun will tell you that rape is 99% of the time about power not sex. Thinking of this in terms of wanting to get one's rocks off is mind-bogglingly jaw-droppingly stupid.

Again, thank you for posting directly into the thread
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2377 on: February 18, 2023, 11:57:44 PM »

Context. A threat about a school teacher who open carries out of Texas Elementary School leaving his loaded firearm behind in a bathroom stall.

Reminder that guns are tools and just because a gun is left somewhere does not mean a massacre of some kind is about to happen or in any way likely to happen.

President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2378 on: February 19, 2023, 01:01:47 AM »

Context. A threat about a school teacher who open carries out of Texas Elementary School leaving his loaded firearm behind in a bathroom stall.

Reminder that guns are tools and just because a gun is left somewhere does not mean a massacre of some kind is about to happen or in any way likely to happen.

I like you, but there are times you seem to act like a one-note robot who can only criticize and can't understand context or naunce. Considering this post I gave later on in the thread:

Firearms are not respected enough in American society. Everyone comprehends you can kill people with them, but not too many realize what that actually entails in terms of best practices. They aren't some kind of toy to flash about as if it's nothing. They aren't something to worship. They are something to defend yourself with and to use for functional purposes as you are so permitted to under the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution. And if you are a gun owner it is helpful to get proper training and store your weapon/weapons  responsibly as well.
I think your postings in this instance are clearly more ignorant than mine, taken as a whole.
Have a nice day.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2379 on: February 19, 2023, 06:19:37 PM »
« Edited: February 19, 2023, 06:26:16 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

RS think Ds can't get a Filibuster proof Trifecta why is Gallego leaving his safe AZ 3 seat to challenge Sinema it's called Filibuster proof Trifecta road thru the D goes thru AZ anyways

This is a blog not Cook or Sabato ratings map you don't have to copy ratings the polls underpoll Blks his Approvals Biden isn't under 50 because Blks are underpolled that's why we lead in MS, KY,v NC Gov and MT S race

Collins can win reelection in 26 only if she voted for Voting Rights she probably will not on Filibuster rule but for Final Passage

If we are locked out if the Filibuster again, Collins is DOA in 26
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2380 on: February 20, 2023, 06:01:43 PM »

I like you, but there are times you seem to act like a one-note robot who can only criticize and can't understand context or naunce. Considering this post I gave later on in the thread:

Firearms are not respected enough in American society. Everyone comprehends you can kill people with them, but not too many realize what that actually entails in terms of best practices. They aren't some kind of toy to flash about as if it's nothing. They aren't something to worship. They are something to defend yourself with and to use for functional purposes as you are so permitted to under the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution. And if you are a gun owner it is helpful to get proper training and store your weapon/weapons  responsibly as well.
I think your postings in this instance are clearly more ignorant than mine, taken as a whole.
Have a nice day.

Dude, I took your subsequent post into context, and yes, this is still a post very much Worthy for inclusion in this thread.

Noting that a loaded handgun left in the bathroom of an elementary school available to any student that passed by, and commenting that at least a massacre wasn't likely to occur, was missing the point in the extreme, combined with an overhelping of minimization.

I like you too, but take the L here and move on.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2381 on: February 20, 2023, 06:03:27 PM »

Firearms are not respected enough in American society. Everyone comprehends you can kill people with them, but not too many realize what that actually entails in terms of best practices. They aren't some kind of toy to flash about as if it's nothing. They aren't something to worship. They are something to defend yourself with and to use for functional purposes as you are so permitted to under the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution. And if you are a gun owner it is helpful to get proper training and store your weapon/weapons  responsibly as well.
Have a nice day.

Dude, I took your subsequent post into context, and yes, this is still a post very much Worthy for inclusion in this thread.

Noting that a loaded handgun left in the bathroom of an elementary school available to any student that passed by, and commenting that at least a massacre wasn't likely to occur, was missing the point in the extreme, combined with an overhelping of minimization.

I like you too, but take the L here and move on.
There is no L here for me, except for a loss of misunderstanding for how much I expected I would have to explain myself.
Goodbye.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2382 on: February 21, 2023, 02:06:30 PM »

She has the right to her opinion.

I personally prefer ethnic separation than political separation. White liberals and white conservatives won't get along....

Black liberals would tolerate black conservatives because there wouldn't be any white influence over them...
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2383 on: February 21, 2023, 06:19:38 PM »

I made a map that reflects the Blk vote not just the white vote this is must win for D Gallego is running to end the Filibuster
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2384 on: February 21, 2023, 08:12:28 PM »

"Goysplain" is not a slur, that's a ridiculous assertion to make.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2385 on: February 22, 2023, 06:37:02 PM »

The simple truths thread is thataway-->
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2386 on: February 22, 2023, 06:46:32 PM »
« Edited: February 22, 2023, 06:51:54 PM by fhtagn »

I don't take advice from someone we already know is racist and sexist. Of course you'd see nothing wrong with what Fergie and Mr. X said, it's just another box to check for you.

also

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2387 on: February 22, 2023, 07:28:37 PM »

I don't take advice from someone we already know is racist and sexist. Of course you'd see nothing wrong with what Fergie and Mr. X said, it's just another box to check for you.

also

Holding you in contempt personally hardly makes me sexist, though I understand that hanging around with people whose end goal of social policy is handmaid's tale lite must create a huge crave for deflection.

And racist? I have to admit I'm not sure if that's yet more deflection, or projection, or a mixture. Probably the latter.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2388 on: February 22, 2023, 08:21:10 PM »

also

Holding you in contempt personally hardly makes me sexist, though I understand that hanging around with people whose end goal of social policy is handmaid's tale lite must create a huge crave for deflection.

And racist? I have to admit I'm not sure if that's yet more deflection, or projection, or a mixture. Probably the latter.

Says the white male who hates when minorities don't agree with him.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2389 on: February 22, 2023, 08:46:50 PM »

also

FTR, I hate it when anyone disagrees with me. Grin
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2390 on: February 23, 2023, 12:26:11 PM »

It's almost comical how bad conservatives are at trying to use liberals' own arguments against them.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2391 on: February 23, 2023, 12:44:25 PM »

Does it matter if Trump is Prosecuted or not because he will he forever remember as the Prez to he impeached twice if he gets into office and won't be, ye would he s LANE DUCK
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #2392 on: February 24, 2023, 07:44:32 AM »

also

I think anyone who interacts with Badger for more than 30 minutes feels this way.

The creepiness goes back nearly a decade with multiple posters reporting that same stalky sentiment.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2393 on: February 24, 2023, 07:30:37 PM »

also

I think anyone who interacts with Badger for more than 30 minutes feels this way.

The creepiness goes back nearly a decade with multiple posters reporting that same stalky sentiment.

Sorry, who are you again?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2394 on: February 24, 2023, 07:52:49 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2023, 08:05:41 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

How many post is Old School Republican gonna post about Ron DeSantis he overperform in FL a red state in a Neutral yr by 20, and it was a neutral yr because we gained seats in state legislature in MI, WI, PA, NY, CA, IL and NJ all except VA but Kaine is on the ballot in 24

It's obvious that's it's gonna be a Neutral yr at best for RS or D yr in 24 means they are shutout in the EC college with SC, NC, OH and TX replacing IA and FL on the bubble more people turnout in Prez younger, disabled and D senior females because it's for Prez

It's a neutral yr because NM picked the overall PVI again D not H PVI we won the S and Gov PVI and OH and MO are EC predictors Brown and Kunce have a chance they lose PVI PRED in 2018/20/22

NM has never been wrong since 1912 except for 1976 even in 1920s RS won NM which is unusual

DeSantis is supposed to make inroads with Mexican he is losing by 23 in CA, because of Reparations, Trump started UBI with stimulus checks he can't take it back now entitlements because we are out of Covid Emergency but we still have 7 percent inflation it's just not 9 percent unemployment that's the delilema for RS being against now entitlements

During Reagan Revolution I road on yellow school bus Whites lived in H and blks and Latinos lived in projects, but Reagan and Nixon stole CA without Kennedy due to immigrants reform that RS are now against
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #2395 on: February 25, 2023, 05:29:24 PM »

Canadian Tories looked at ScoMo redbaiting China then losing ~5 seats because of Chinese swings to ALP and figured it was a good idea for them to try it? If you openly antagonise the PRC government and enable anti-asian xenophobia don’t be surprised when the Chinese diaspora turns against you!
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2396 on: February 25, 2023, 05:45:40 PM »

Canadian Tories looked at ScoMo redbaiting China then losing ~5 seats because of Chinese swings to ALP and figured it was a good idea for them to try it? If you openly antagonise the PRC government and enable anti-asian xenophobia don’t be surprised when the Chinese diaspora turns against you!

You already replied to that post. You don't need to also put it here.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #2397 on: February 25, 2023, 06:10:10 PM »
« Edited: February 25, 2023, 06:14:51 PM by Proud Red Blooded Mouth Breather »

You already replied to that post. You don't need to also put it here.
This is a post that is especially absurd and one which should be highlighted.
Unpoisoned Chalice
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2398 on: February 25, 2023, 11:12:08 PM »

In real life, the Russians are losing horrifically, literally begging the Chinese and even Iran and North Korea for military aid, and relying on antiquated Soviet equipment, all precisely a year after attempting to subdue what they thought of as little more than a breakaway state, with much of their army completely destroyed and deserters boating across the Bering Strait to the US. All this resulting from what they expected to be a "special military operation" lasting 3 days or so.

I think it's pretty safe to say that if the US could fight them directly, the war would have been over quicker than the Gulf War, Putin would be dead, and the whole world could rejoice. Any casualties we would have sustained would have been negligible. Human life and liberty would both be better off compared to the current timeline, as there would finally be a real chance to create a democratic Russia from the ashes of Putin's dictatorship and far fewer lives than the dozens of thousands killed in the past year would have been lost.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2399 on: February 26, 2023, 09:36:21 AM »
« Edited: February 26, 2023, 09:40:51 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Once Sherrod Brown wins in OH 2.248/2.246 M Eday is OVER when CA it will be 274 with OH so RS it's over already😃😃😃😃that's why eventhough I know it's a 304 map just like in 22 I cannot make in good concsious OH Lean R I will always flip it back D and Greg Landsman will be ready to challenge Vance in 28

Not to mention Maricopa of RS lose that it Over 😃😃😃

That's why Hakeem Jeffries is measuring the drapes for H due to fact NJ and NY gives up 5 seats
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 ... 128  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies