The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:31:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 ... 128
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 168444 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2325 on: January 30, 2023, 10:45:52 PM »

I can't believe this needs to be said buh buh buh buh

LOL, you're so intolerant of opposing opinions on the most basic and mundane things

The "basic and mundane thing" in question is the right to a trial by jury.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2326 on: January 30, 2023, 11:30:46 PM »
« Edited: January 30, 2023, 11:39:57 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Biden polls are bad and it's gomna get worse when all of these stimulus programs lapse Food stamps stimulus is ending March and Student loan Pause and the 10 K in student loan forgiveness is blocked and Payments resume June 30 when the Debt Ceiling is tight there there won't be another extension sorry Ferguson out 100 B is being sent to Ukraine and 10 K for 14M that was approved is gonna be blocked indefinitely, this same Kavanaugh and ACB got rid of rental momentorium

What difference does it make song

There's no fraud or regulation Sec Hillary
Secretary Clinton should of known a private email server is no place for such conversation Comey
I didn't email and classified documents thru my Email perjured herself in UN on Natl TV, Comey and Trey Goudy SEC CLINTON
No true Comey

What difference does it make authored by Comey and performance by Hillary same thing Biden did it's only 3 weeks in

LoL Biden Approvals were 50/46 before Docugate it's 45/50

As I said before Jefferson was a Jefferson Davis Boss Hogg he wasn't overtly racist like Boss Hogg he was friends with Dukes but when it comes to states rights and his Prison no Federal Crt clear the Dukes states rights, the same with Dixiecrats no Federal Govt intervention into slavery but Woodrow Wilson was a Progressive he didn't own slaves different than Jefferson Judicial review invalidated Fugitive slave law and allowed Susan Collins R Lincoln to issue Emancipation proclamation

Since 1924 when FBI Jay Edgar Hoover was appointed by Coolidge the GOP went from Federalist anti Jim Crow party to States rights Party Ronald Reagan perfected the Southern Strategy that's why most networks aside from Atlas changed the colors due to Cold War RS were Patriot blue before Reagan Eisenhower and Nixon desegregated, now they are Red.

Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #2327 on: January 31, 2023, 01:54:31 AM »

I can't believe this needs to be said buh buh buh buh

LOL, you're so intolerant of opposing opinions on the most basic and mundane things

The "basic and mundane thing" in question is the right to a trial by jury.

Context:

Yes, I do consider this a good thing. Extreme times call for extreme measures, and I'm no lawyer or Constitution person but I'm pretty sure the Constitution says that in there somewhere or allows for that. Maybe one of the lawyers here can weigh in?

Ferguson97, at what point in a country's history do you think this right should be suspended?

Do you think it should be suspended for the January 6, 2021 Trump rioters? Or what if a coup happened in a state government and was rapidly spreading to others?

The right to a trial by jury in the case of extreme scenarios.

Abraham Lincoln apparently shouldn't have tried to hold the union together.

The Union wouldn't have lost the Civil War if people got a guaranteed trial by jury.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2328 on: January 31, 2023, 10:52:43 AM »

I'm not going to speak for the OP, but they didn't mention non deadly violence against individuals one way or the other. They were referring to police violence where somebody was killed. So, they were comparing violence in destruction of property to violence where somebody was killed. Since their point deliberately excluded lesser forms of physical violence inflicted on people, at best your reply was smarmy and at worst it was competely illogical (as is common with your posts.)

Also, even leaving out property destruction, given the level of violence inflicted on the police on January 6th, in no way could it be considered 'mostly peaceful.'

Again, your problem isn't just that you're nowhere near as smart as you obviously think you are, your problem is that you're simply not smart or informed enough to make accurate sarcastic/dark humor comments.

The vast majority of Jan. 6th rioters are being charged with breaking/entering, damage to public buildings, and "violent entry and disorderly conduct." Some of them did attack the police, but those were mostly the fat boomers in the vanguard. The rest of the lardbuckets just waddled in after the hard part was over.

You can't just define away acts of violence against property.

Yellow Avatar officially triggered.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2329 on: January 31, 2023, 10:58:42 AM »
« Edited: January 31, 2023, 11:12:23 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

As I have said many times polls are for Donations purposes the D's had to triage OH and NC last time because the $$$ isn't coming on, Bernie made Donating Great Again in 2015 and 2019 where Ds donated a yr Prior to Eday and Bullock, Strickland and Ryan took advantage but Biden said yesterday that on May 11 the all stimulus checks are gone

CA used to pay off Mortgage, no rental assistance, Food stamps and 10 K student loan forgiveness is in limbo WHY BECAUSE THE 200 B USED FOR STUDENT LOANS FORGIVENESS IS GIVEN TO UKRAINE AND DS ON THIS SITE SUPPORT UKRAINE BUT FRANCE, ITALY AND UK AREALSO GIVEN UKRAINE AID AS WELL AND AUSTRALIA AND CANADA WE ARENT TYE ONLY ONES

ITS GONNA BE VERY HARD AFTER DOCUGATE FOR ACT BLUE TO GET MONEY PERIOD MY SISTER IS MIDDLE CLASS AND SHE US VERY UNINTERESTED UNLIKE 2016/20 BECAUSE WHY PANDEMIC  and STIMULUS CHECK GRANTED WE LIVE IN IL BUT ONLINE DONATIONS AND BIDEN IS GONNA ASK FOR DIRECT TO HIM

AGAIN YOU CAN LIVE OFF A BACHELOR SALARY WALMART MAKING 24 k on 25/30 hrs that's all they can give you but that's a young adults salary not a middle class people because it's not enough to pay Student loans, Car, Kids and have a H not just an Apartment and rents are 1200 a mnth might as well get a rental H

That's why Trump or Biden leading Prez polls don't matter Docugate DeSantis and Harris are backups we don't know the nomination until Jan 24 after we know inspection general report on Biden and Trump and Pence we were told Hillary was fine she LOSS

That's why I deleted my signature the classified documents are Russia, Ukraine and China all over it why did Obama give up Crimea without a fight 2014 Hillary downloaded classified documents to Russia and Ukraine and China, along with Biden and Trump too and we invaded Libya and killed Kadafi

If the D's win 24 they are likely to hold the Prez and S this Document scandal is troublesome for the D's in H most of the seats we lost were in NY and it's not a 20 pt state anymore it's a 5/10 pt state now
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2330 on: February 03, 2023, 04:24:39 PM »

A twofer of peak Vosem

Radical leftists kill people all the time (estimates for deaths in the June 2020 riots vary but I've never seen them set to zero; the Waukesha lone-wolf attack made a decent amount of news) but also through preventing new medications from being approved and the wealth of society from being increased. (Which side is always advocating for redistribution?)

Are you arguing that the left trying to lift people up9 from homelessness and poverty kills more people than the left supporting polices that make it harder for well-off people to become rich / richer? Wild stuff.

Yes, by many orders of magnitude. It's not even close and it's bizarre that some people still think it is.

So is McCarthy condemning the Killing Fields, or is he whining about high spending? He can't honestly be doing both in the same breath unless he thinks one is tantamount to the other.

I think the idea that high spending is the start of a slippery slope to the Killing Fields is not really that exotic in American politics (and particularly the idea that high spending whose goal is redistribution is the start of a slippery slope to the Killing Fields). Framed the correct way I think a substantial number of the Democrats who voted 'yea' would agree with that proposition, and well more than half of Americans.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2331 on: February 04, 2023, 03:29:31 PM »

P.S. Your "Ten Stages of Genocide" are more aligned with what's happening to White folk/Conservatives, then what's happening to gays/minorities. Gays and minority groups are glorified by the press, and illegals are allowed to have college education here, while White folk are unable to get work at someplaces just because they aren't black enough. Your head is up your ass; how about you take it out of there and observe the real world, rather than your rectum full of Woke Leftist sh**t.

This fella is not off to a great start lmao
Florida Paleoconservative
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2332 on: February 04, 2023, 03:30:14 PM »

P.S. Your "Ten Stages of Genocide" are more aligned with what's happening to White folk/Conservatives, then what's happening to gays/minorities. Gays and minority groups are glorified by the press, and illegals are allowed to have college education here, while White folk are unable to get work at someplaces just because they aren't black enough. Your head is up your ass; how about you take it out of there and observe the real world, rather than your rectum full of Woke Leftist sh**t.

Say what you want mate, I stand by every word I said.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2333 on: February 04, 2023, 03:37:11 PM »

Do you believe in the Great Replacement conspiracy theory?
"Semi-sympathetic" is how I'd describe my stance regarding it. I'm not a believer, and don't want to be a believer, but when they encourage legal child murder, while wanting to give illegals citizenship in-part BECAUSE of our low birthrate, it raises some internal questions.

Oh dear, here's another one.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #2334 on: February 04, 2023, 03:39:53 PM »

Another day, another rando who quickly finds himself on my ignore list.

Get new material, you hacks.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #2335 on: February 04, 2023, 06:50:31 PM »

Not even an intelligent attempt at making a sock.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #2336 on: February 04, 2023, 07:31:27 PM »

Not even an intelligent attempt at making a sock.
Whose sock?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2337 on: February 04, 2023, 07:36:04 PM »

I'm going to break my silence here since this forum needs the opposite viewpoint on this issue to the American echo chamber. Whether this balloon is a weather balloon or a surveillance balloon doesn't really matter since its flight over the US is what matters and that is no accident. This is a glorious result and I 100% support this move as it is a worthy, proportionate, and measured retaliation against the endless American provocations and insults against China. Even better that it forced Blinken to cancel his trip, putting the blame on him and making him look like a petulant child in the eyes of the world. Bonus points for flying above the continental US for 2 days, using a large white balloon clearly visible on the ground, causing viral Tweets about balloon sightings, and humiliating the administration as a result.

Now that the shoe's on the other foot, how does it feel? How does it feel to be on the receiving end of an insulting provocation, to have your sovereignty violated, like you've been doing to us for decades?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2338 on: February 05, 2023, 05:18:14 PM »

Say what you want mate, I stand by every word I said.

That doesn't make it one bit better, "mate". Not at all.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2339 on: February 05, 2023, 09:32:43 PM »

If a straight cis male went into the women's locker room, people would rightfully be mad (myself included).

But if a transgender woman (who is statistically lesbian) goes in, nobody says a word, despite the factors that make a straight cis man's reasons for being there concerning still being present.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2340 on: February 06, 2023, 06:33:03 PM »

Wait, so putting biological males likely attracted to cis females with a high rate of mental illness is a way to reduce sexual assaults?
Disgusting ableism and transphobia.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2341 on: February 06, 2023, 07:11:01 PM »

Wait, so putting biological males likely attracted to cis females with a high rate of mental illness is a way to reduce sexual assaults?

How so? Trans people pre-op are much more likely to suffer from mental illnesses, which is quite understandable IMO

Being trans doesn't, however, make one any less statistically likely to commit sex crimes.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2342 on: February 06, 2023, 07:20:11 PM »

How so? Trans people pre-op are much more likely to suffer from mental illnesses, which is quite understandable IMO

Being trans doesn't, however, make one any less statistically likely to commit sex crimes.
Insinuating that A: being trans, and B: having mental health issues both make one likely rapists is f**ked up. Don't be dense.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2343 on: February 06, 2023, 11:34:34 PM »

Insinuating that A: being trans, and B: having mental health issues both make one likely rapists is f**ked up. Don't be dense.

Not likely to be one lol.

A pre-op (originally heterosexual) trans woman is no less likely to commit sex crimes than a straight cis male.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2344 on: February 07, 2023, 07:50:51 AM »

A pre-op (originally heterosexual) trans woman is no less likely to commit sex crimes than a straight cis male.

Not only is this is objectively false, it’s completely illogical and stupid. It insinuates that there’s something about bottom surgery that reduces the likelihood that someone will commit sexual assault.
Mechavada
The News

« Reply #2345 on: February 07, 2023, 08:19:43 AM »

Not only is this is objectively false, it’s completely illogical and stupid. It insinuates that there’s something about bottom surgery that reduces the likelihood that someone will commit sexual assault.

Yeah it equates having a penis with being a rapist, something that (rather hilariously) these types usually accuse liberal feminists of believing.

Hilarious.
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2346 on: February 07, 2023, 11:06:30 AM »

Yeah it equates having a penis with being a rapist, something that (rather hilariously) these types usually accuse liberal feminists of believing.

Hilarious.

At no point were sex crime statistics for biological females brought up. Rather, I was referring to the fact that nothing makes transgender women less likely to commit them than other biological males.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2347 on: February 07, 2023, 01:49:55 PM »

Hilarious.

At no point were sex crime statistics for biological females brought up. Rather, I was referring to the fact that nothing makes transgender women less likely to commit them than other biological males.

It is objectively false to say that a trans woman is just as likely to commit an act of sexual violence compared to a cisgender man.

Why do you think that (cis) men are more likely to commit sexual violence than (cis) women are? It has nothing to do with their genitalia, it has everything to do with the patriarchy and brain chemistry. And  the brain chemistry of trans women are much closer to the brains of cis women than they are to cis men.

And trans women are, in fact, even more likely than cis women to be victims of SA.
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #2348 on: February 07, 2023, 01:53:03 PM »

It’s easier to rape someone when you have a penis
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2349 on: February 07, 2023, 02:04:25 PM »

It’s easier to rape someone when you have a penis

This post is so moronic that I'm submitting it here.

The logical conclusion of your argument is that cis women are just as likely to have the inclination/desire to rape someone, they just lack the capability to do so because they don't have penises. That's moronic for several reasons.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 ... 128  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies